Ren'Py Naughty Pirates [v0.13] [Roger]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
One took First Place last week in an international photo contest
I said CONSISTENT, not good. I've seen some good ai art, but when I've seen multiple pieces from the same ai, they haven't really been as consistent as Oda's work (example used since it's a One Piece game)

d00ty

Mar 5, 2021
hmmmmm... um, chopper is 17 (checked wiki cause i thought he was older XD ), he just small.
Also have just seen the reindeer mink, so he now has two nurse wives XP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But what about our boy brook? Big Mom? :KEK:
I know it's easy to spoil yourself but definitely try not to look ahead to Wano it really is best seen with no spoilers, honestly my favourite arc since post-war. Sad truth is Luffy likely will never get with anyone and if he does it should be Hancock or Vivi IMO.

Same goes for Zoro, likely never going to end up with anyone. I can definitely see Sanji and Pudding being a couple in an epilogue story Naruto-esque style, but Luffy and Zoro will never settle down I imagine or engage in anything that isn't getting stronger/adventure.

I may bite my words but this is just my belief which is why I'm 100% fine with any pairings because I don't feel like there's going to be a canon one anyway for most of the Straw Hats.

HelloWorld999

Apr 26, 2018
This game has potential, but there isn't much in this first version.

If anyone's interested, I made a mod that fixes some bugs and adds more Robin/Vivi content. Also outfit changing.

Mega

Replace the rpy files in your games' script directory with the ones in this link to play this modified version.
Too stupid for this -.-

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I know it's easy to spoil yourself but definitely try not to look ahead to Wano it really is best seen with no spoilers, honestly my favourite arc since post-war. Sad truth is Luffy likely will never get with anyone and if he does it should be Hancock or Vivi IMO.

Same goes for Zoro, likely never going to end up with anyone. I can definitely see Sanji and Pudding being a couple in an epilogue story Naruto-esque style, but Luffy and Zoro will never settle down I imagine or engage in anything that isn't getting stronger/adventure.

I may bite my words but this is just my belief which is why I'm 100% fine with any pairings because I don't feel like there's going to be a canon one anyway for most of the Straw Hats.
I dunno.... once you become the strongest... then you typically have a kid and then teach them to be the strongest XD

Even Roger did that :p (Ace).

Imo would be uncharacteristic of any of them, to not want to leave a legacy. Especially considering the old geezers who are similar to them... have kids.

Reactions: bigphil963

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
One Piece has potential to have more than 30 girls since One Piece has more than 1000 chapters, hope this game in the future has at least 10 characters to not be too short.

The others 7 girls could be Hancock, Bonney, Yamato, Hiyori, Pudding, Carrot and Perona.

Reactions: MiroDking
Oct 3, 2018
well since everyone says something like "Nice Artstyle" or "I love his Artstyle"
I have to disappoint you. seems like everything you look at is AI generated.
I mean the Idea is great.. but im sure it has its limits.. just look at the girls hands for example.
AI always messes up hands and feet. also Eyes and more details if you look close..
I rly cannot nut to girls with an undefinable Ammount of FINGERS :I

Reactions: qwertypoiuy

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
well since everyone says something like "Nice Artstyle" or "I love his Artstyle"
I have to disappoint you. seems like everything you look at is AI generated.
I mean the Idea is great.. but im sure it has its limits.. just look at the girls hands for example.
AI always messes up hands and feet. also Eyes and more details if you look close..
I rly cannot nut to girls with an undefinable Ammount of FINGERS :I
I think almost everyone knows it's AI, it's on the tags. By artsyle, I think people mean whatever the style they chose to generate.

I don't have a problem with AI cgi, as long as the art is consistent and mistakes like you mentioned are polished. I also think that Nami not having her tattoo is also bad, it's something the author should have paid attention.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes