• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Naughty Pirates [v0.13] [Roger]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Dec 9, 2019
looks good, ill probably check it out, but is it just me or do they all look the exact same, just with different hair and eye color? maybe its just cuz im a fan of the show, but it just looks off

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NaughtyPirates-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
looks good, ill probably check it out, but is it just me or do they all look the exact same, just with different hair and eye color? maybe its just cuz im a fan of the show, but it just looks off
This is partially ai that's edited to look better. It's also not uncommon to reuse art like that even if it wasn't ai.

Reactions: ffive

trovavay

Jul 23, 2017
Well, that's just keeping it in line with Oda's design of women generally.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Not much to do either than spam call the girls to ur room to unlock scenes.

Now something i believe its a small bug... Normal Ship fightss only reward WOOD, and at the end of the fight always hav an error happening....

Reactions: Frosty92

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Well, that's just keeping it in line with Oda's design of women generally.
Eh, not necessarily. Figure-wise? Oh yeah, Oda's got like 3 blueprints: extreme hourglass, old woman, and Big Mom. But the faces aren't all the same. Viola/Rebecca look different from Baby 5 from Nico Robin, for example.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish everything was open to the public. I can't afford to join every Patreon groups I come across. It's not worth playing the public version, you really can't do much. I got so confused. I completed all the quests that I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't visit the harems or talk to the girls from the villages. It was so boring even with the cheats.

Last edited:

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
great art, hope it doesn’t get abandoned
As usual, AI is struggling with hands and fingers. What's worse the update is locked for us for at least 1 week. Dev doesn't care to fix the "art".
robin fin.jpg

This "art" feels like a drink with an insect in it.
2o0vlnn9vbh81.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ChudBuddy

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I'm gonna preface by saying i don't know fuck all about art, i just consoom it.
Can't you use AI to do the heavy lifting and then edit what looks off ? Like those hands above my post. Honestly i think consumers wouldn't be so upset with AI since it's just a tool.

Reactions: Heranwen
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes