RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v1.0 Pre-public] [Droid 341-b]

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Kaxew

Apr 20, 2022
wait where did you get this info from, surely this is not just a speculation, right?
I'm also wondering, but the dev did say (a few months ago) they have some condition that is worsening so they had to delay one of the earlier updates to go to the doctor's. So hopefully it's not the case

Reactions: curuchett

Dukerogers1515

Mar 1, 2018
I'm also wondering, but the dev did say (a few months ago) they have some condition that is worsening so they had to delay one of the earlier updates to go to the doctor's. So hopefully it's not the case
He is back he just updated his patreon with the pre-public release of 1.0.

DDoS69

Aug 31, 2022
Hi guys, I haven't launched it myself yet, and the first thing I'm sharing with you!
Here's what he wrote: Hi guys, sorry for my absence, but on the medication, I feel like a vegetable, and I don't want to do anything... There are also things happening in my life that I'm not sure I can write about here without getting banned... So, I ask if you still want to play this game, please subscribe to the free subscription, and I will upload updates whenever possible. Thank you for your attention and support. ❤️ I hope I find the strength to work on the game faster.
Three game days added.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes