4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Congratulations TrippyDippity on your first release.
I'm still playing and needed to pause my gameplay to praise your work. The system you build to work with NTR is really interesting, I can see a soul in your project. We can see some standart renders but in the overall they're good, and GF is hot.
I wish the NTR here was more "mysterious", more hints and less scenes, but this is just my personal taste.
Good luck my friend, and keep doing your great job!

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
There's plenty of repeat dialogue and scenes. Replaying the same scene over and over again is a grind.
I have to disagree with you here. Grind to me is more mini-games/ interactive stat building. The type of thing you have to interact with in a way with a lot of clicking. Three days between the new stuff and just a few clicks isn't so much grinding as slowing down to allow for a passage of time.
That being said, if you are stating that there's no real way to impact the game's direction or 'your' GF's corruption, then I would agree. I think the author of this work - it's his first game, remember - will need to add more game-type elements. Some way to slow the corruption or figure out what's going on and then what to do about it. However, the little camera scenes are bangers, and I love the different clothing, the blushes, and that one scene where she's got some cum on her lips.

Reactions: EnTeeArrr

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
Well done TrippyDippity. I've just played this and you're off to a great start. In fact more than just a start. The fact that it's your first game is remarkable. You clearly have talent. I love the setting, the graphics & especially the animations. The body modifications are a good idea too.

I have a few notes of (hopefully) constructive criticism:

- Being able to change all three character names would be better IMHO.
- As others have said, the repeated text should be altered, if you don't want people to just skip the already read text.
- The first instance of an escalation should be a separate scene by itself, before a notification happens.
- I would like to see more dialogue of her internal struggle with what's happening to her.
- The dream scenario was too explicit IMHO. Maybe shoot it from another angle so we don't actually see penetration yet. I think it would have been better to save that scene for later.

These are of course only suggestions and you're entitled to completely ignore them. But please keep up the good work!

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I have to disagree with you here. Grind to me is more mini-games/ interactive stat building. The type of thing you have to interact with in a way with a lot of clicking. Three days between the new stuff and just a few clicks isn't so much grinding as slowing down to allow for a passage of time.
That being said, if you are stating that there's no real way to impact the game's direction or 'your' GF's corruption, then I would agree. I think the author of this work - it's his first game, remember - will need to add more game-type elements. Some way to slow the corruption or figure out what's going on and then what to do about it. However, the little camera scenes are bangers, and I love the different clothing, the blushes, and that one scene where she's got some cum on her lips.
That just means you're misinterpreting the definition of "grinding" as it's defined when speaking in the context of video games.
"grinding" is a term used in videos games to describe the act of repeating actions or tasks to achieve a desired result. So the other guy was 100% spot on with saying the game has a grind. It's not bad, but its there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taboofan

Gonza31

Apr 23, 2021
Does anyone know similar games like this where the husband or bf is oblivious but can spy on certain events?
Battle Armor Sorgante, But it's an RPGM. it has 3 routes, one of them allows you to see the MC's wife while you are in battle.

If anyone knows of any other similar game please comment.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
This is a really great game considering it's the dev's first game... waiting for the next update!!!

meanwhile, Can someone recommend me any other NTR games with slow corruption similar to this?
A Perfect Marriage, Corrupted Love, Darker — in advanced search put in corruption and Netorare. Sometimes you need to substitute cheating for Netorare the search.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes