4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Nobody really knows when the update is going to happen. We don't even have a past update schedule to use to estimate. You could try to read some tea leaves or read your hairy palm and it would be as reliable a source of information as anything you can get on this thread. So break out the tarot cards and that magic 8 ball and prognosticate to your heart's content but it won't make the update get here any faster.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Nobody really knows when the update is going to happen. We don't even have a past update schedule to use to estimate. You could try to read some tea leaves or read your hairy palm and it would be as reliable a source of information as anything you can get on this thread. So break out the tarot cards and that magic 8 ball and prognosticate to your heart's content but it won't make the update get here any faster.
Tuesday.

1719173116079.png

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
The game is really nice, but not giving enough information about updates and saying that updates will be given every 2 months turns people off from the game. 2 months is a lot of time, I hope the next update will be longer in terms of gameplay time.

Reactions: rez2324

dahyun56

Jul 13, 2022
Dev has a schedule in his patreon tho.

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
Just played through the initial release and thought the game was great. A lot of content for an initial release.
People are right that the loop/grind is weird, and the dev admits that no new images and no new dialogue is weird. I am glad he admits it and I'm glad he's not planning to do anything about it (for now). This is a first game! So many devs get bogged down in perfectionism and listening to people griping, that they get diverted from keeping their heads down and finishing a game.

The best game is a finished game.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes