4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
The roadmap on the patreon page say it clearly:
Maybe I am reading it wrong, but I see an 8 week (2 month) work cycle posted 25 May. The notation says "you are here" at 1.5 weeks into the cycle on 25 May. That indicates 6.5 weeks left. 4 weeks later would be 25 June or so, 17 days after that (remaining 2.5 weeks) is around 12 July for release based on his graphic. Normally no big deal, but with no contact across all media for a long period of time (25 May being his last Patreon post, not sure here) many supporters are getting worried. Predicting a game's abandonment here is not act of incredible prognostication. More games get dropped than completed. As I said before, it would take the dev very little time out of his day to just say "still working, be patient" to let his supporters know he is alive and kicking.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Maybe I am reading it wrong, but I see an 8 week (2 month) work cycle posted 25 May. The notation says "you are here" at 1.5 weeks into the cycle on 25 May. That indicates 6.5 weeks left. 4 weeks later would be 25 June or so, 17 days after that (remaining 2.5 weeks) is around 12 July for release based on his graphic. Normally no big deal, but with no contact across all media for a long period of time (25 May being his last Patreon post, not sure here) many supporters are getting worried. Predicting a game's abandonment here is not act of incredible prognostication. More games get dropped than completed. As I said before, it would take the dev very little time out of his day to just say "still working, be patient" to let his supporters know he is alive and kicking.
It was posted May 8, reading is hard

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
It's annoying when devs don't communicate, which is why I am super picky when it comes to stories/games I support financially. I feel bad for the 49 paying patreons subscribers this developer doesn't seem to give a shit about. Good game though.

Reactions: Ramses and shiqz

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
What a picky guy, the time issue is related to timezone

View attachment 3866879
You brought it on yourself. There were 2 posts with his workflow, one May 8/9, one May 25. I clearly referenced the May 25 post, yet you played your "reading is hard" card referencing the May 8/9 post. Clearly you were right, as reading my post outstripped your capabilities.

IHaveNoClue666

May 15, 2020
Might as well mark this one as abandoned.
Its clear that the dev doesn't give a shit about this game, or his patreons.
He was probably expecting to make more, money.
This happens all the time.
We just have to wait and see but yeah, I don't hold out much hope any longer. In about a month we'll hit the 3-month-mark of no communication and with that, as stated by the forum rules, the abandoned status.

A shame, really.

PITOZO

Aug 12, 2019
I think he is working hard, doing a doog work, and nobody have a supercomputer with a lot of free time actually. So thank you dear developer

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Right now we're all just "Navigating the Rift" between updates. See what I did there? Pretty clever stuff,right? My Dad joke of the week. You're welcome! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Abaddon0
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes