4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

por12

Nov 22, 2020
considering the high income games whose devs go offline for years this one is still a diamond in the mud

KcabEgassem

May 25, 2019
Eh, I'll hold out hope for a couple months, but then I'll be disappointed by the lack of updates.

I really hope this game doesn't become like Satisfy Him (A similar game with an NTR premise that looked really good, but hasn't updated in 3 years).

mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
Really? Abandoned? Some games in this site goes on years without an update and never gets tagged. This game was released on May, a couple of months ago!!! If youre subbed, go dm his patreon. If youre a leech just like 99% of the people here, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

MAY! 2 MONTHS! STOP COMPLAINING OVER FREE STUFF!

nottelling123

May 2, 2018
People were paying ~$450 per month for his Patreon, with a commitment made to update the game every two months. Not only has he not met this timeline, he hasn't made a single public statement to his patreons since May.

So people are justified in being upset. It wouldn't take much for him to check in with an update, even if the timeline has slipped.

He's online every few days.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Really? Abandoned? Some games in this site goes on years without an update and never gets tagged. This game was released on May, a couple of months ago!!! If youre subbed, go dm his patreon. If youre a leech just like 99% of the people here, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Stop overreacting. The Dev came online here the past Days if not Weeks, haven't wrote anything here nor did he on Patreon for those who's actually paying him for literally nothing, going Radiosilent for Months is not a Strategy in earning Interest let alone Trust to get Subs. So yes this one failed right from the get go.

Reactions: Ramses

mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
You are the ones overreacting. 2 months my man, 2 months. Trash_Panda, a dev radio silent for months longer than this and releases an update once a year. No one is crying abandoned on his 2 games.

You lot are the ones getting all worked up! Being upset over free stuff. Sheesh.

mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
People were paying ~$450 per month for his Patreon, with a commitment made to update the game every two months. Not only has he not met this timeline, he hasn't made a single public statement to his patreons since May.

So people are justified in being upset. It wouldn't take much for him to check in with an update, even if the timeline has slipped.

He's online every few days.
If youre subbed, go dm his patreon.
Crying here is the best way to get his attention on patreon. (y)

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
You are the ones overreacting. 2 months my man, 2 months. Trash_Panda, a dev radio silent for months longer than this and releases an update once a year. No one is crying abandoned on his 2 games.

You lot are the ones getting all worked up! Being upset over free stuff. Sheesh.
Release date was May 7. It's now July 31. That's more like three months.
I fyou're going to over react at least share good math with all your hyperbole

Reactions: shiqz and Segovax
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes