4.50 star(s) 46 Votes

sorjs53

Mar 17, 2024
Some indication that the work on the ship is making some headway. Think it would be the height of netorare if all the work the PC is doing is actually helping them escape, but by the time they do, his girl's been completely stolen, and he doesn't get the happy ending with the girl, but the other guy does.
From what content we do have, I believe that it is headed in that direction. It's obvious that the gf is
Radio silence from the developer for 3 months on Patreon and here. Based forum rules that qualifies as abandoned, no?
Apparently there are games on here that haven't been touched in 1 - 2 years and they're still listed as ongoing.

Reactions: Abaddon0

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
From what content we do have, I believe that it is headed in that direction. It's obvious that the gf is

Apparently there are games on here that haven't been touched in 1 - 2 years and they're still listed as ongoing.
Yeah. I've come across a few of those for sure, where the game hasn't been updated in a long time, but the developer still communicates on Patreon or releaes periodic teaser pics just to keep subscribers from unsubscribing. Kind of a loophole in the system that allows devs to milk their customers. This is just my opinion, but if you can't release updates in a reasonable period of time then stop charging people. To me reasonable would be once a quarter.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Just played this for the first time and those are some sexy animations. Gameplay is repetitive af but the renders make it worthwhile.

Sadly based on the comments above the dev has been radio silent since May. This does not bode well and my day is ruined.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Doesn't seem like there's anything in regards to choices. I wonder if the boyfriend will find out.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Doesn't seem like there's anything in regards to choices. I wonder if the boyfriend will find out.
No. This is a kinetic novel interrupted by a very simple sandbox. The entire story hinges on him being clueless so he probably will continue to just be suspicious right up until they blow him out of an airlock into the vacuum of space.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really nice girl! really like her looks and curves :) also nice setting. please tell me there will be old ugly guys and/or humanoid aliens along their journay which this sexy young woman can fuck and we as mc either watch it hidden or don't know it. cause yeah the other guy in the prievew pics looks so nice and too young for my taste. so i hope there will be others too. at least one other ugly guy. maybe the dudes father who searched for him for decades and then they "group up" corrupting the girl? will keep an eye on this for sure! tags sound very promising!

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
This easily top three one of the best NTR games I've ever played. Goddamn.
Nah, not even close to top 20. There are just too many repeats. You get a scene, have to do the same thing a few times every day until you unlock another scene, rinse and repeat until the content ends. That camera feature is just wasted and would be better with more random scenes instead of the same over and over. But ye, there is no point in arguing about it on a abandoned game.

Reactions: shiqz

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Nah, not even close to top 20. There are just too many repeats. You get a scene, have to do the same thing a few times every day until you unlock another scene, rinse and repeat until the content ends. That camera feature is just wasted and would be better with more random scenes instead of the same over and over. But ye, there is no point in arguing about it on a abandoned game.
It was good while it lasted, but I agree. Not even close. No abandon tag yet on this one? Maybe the forum admin's know something we don't.

IHaveNoClue666

May 15, 2020
It was good while it lasted, but I agree. Not even close. No abandon tag yet on this one? Maybe the forum admin's know something we don't.
By the rules in 4 days it will be marked as abandoned since it will be 3 months without any form of communication from the dev.

Reactions: Kil

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
It’s a shame. While it was somewhat repetitive, it did build the tension well. Cool concept and would loved to have seen what happened to the previous couple they allude to that was previously on the ship. Oh well.

4.50 star(s) 46 Votes