ZeleZemi

Jan 14, 2023
Is there a way to remap the controls for a controller? Mine gets auto-mapped into a bit of an awkward setup.

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
Is there a way to remap the controls for a controller? Mine gets auto-mapped into a bit of an awkward setup.
Maybe you can try JoyToKey to remap the button of your controller:

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Uhhh, I'm not 100% sure this is a bug but what happened to the sound for the orgasms? It seems like the music just gets lower now but it feels like, soundwise, this version isn't as good as the last. Games great, Just need a fix for this. also, is there a way to turn off the music?

Corps

Jul 13, 2018
i keep getting soft locked and having to restart my game from the beginning as new saves don't work and after getting soft locked and trying to reload the save I was on currently does
not work either

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
well i downloaded it from here got a trojan deleted it an buyed it on steam finished it but you cant buy a painting in the shop well i got my fun

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
That platforming is ridiculous in the new stage. I'm trying to figure out if I've forgotten a mechanic or if the update on here is some kind of anti-piracy prank

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Got a gallery bug where in the Splash Arts, the top right is always the dark angel image, always selected and that locks the gallery somehow to that image.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Haven't played this in a while so took a bit to figure out. To help everyone else with the new platforming on the painting you can jump, dash, jump again, dash again, then the last little bit from attacking mid air if you need the extra height.

Reactions: Vycle

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Got a gallery bug where in the Splash Arts, the top right is always the dark angel image, always selected and that locks the gallery somehow to that image.
I ran into that bug, with a different image yesterday. Closing and opening the game a few times, and doing a completely different level eventually unstuck it. It was not just quit the game and open it again and solved though, so I recommend you open and close the game, then fuck around doing other things for a while, and hopefully it will be solved.

Incidentally, has anyone unlocked the triple vampire splash art in the gallery? I managed to get all three vampires involved in a scene that looked like the new silhouette looks like, but I didn't get any splash art on the screen, and nothing unlocked in the gallery. Is it bugged?

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
well i downloaded it from here got a trojan deleted it an buyed it on steam finished it but you cant buy a painting in the shop well i got my fun
Are you sure there was a trojan? No one else seems to be mentioning it and my antivirus didn't pick anything up... but now I'm afraid to unzip it

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Are you sure there was a trojan? No one else seems to be mentioning it and my antivirus didn't pick anything up... but now I'm afraid to unzip it
windows defender has been getting a lot of false positives lately, something wrong with their database or something, i usually scan files from this site with a third party antivirus software as well just to be sure and if that does not show anything its probably safe.

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
yeah could be windows defender stuff but i just deleted it to be safe wa the first time for me too on this game but i buyed it then on steam and all good now for me

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
I tried to use cheat engine on HP but no use, it looks like the HP address changes every time I go to a new map, stopping access codes makes the game bug out, trying pointers doesn't point to anything. Any scientist here?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I tried to use cheat engine on HP but no use, it looks like the HP address changes every time I go to a new map, stopping access codes makes the game bug out, trying pointers doesn't point to anything. Any scientist here?
The game has somekind of anti cheat, every time I try to modify the gems value, every pointer i have starts to change and cheat engine won't work again unless you delete all your save folders.
You can only work on cheats quick before the game notices them and sets to zero all your efforts, so don't waste time with life and only priorice to get all the shop items cheating on gems

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
The game has somekind of anti cheat, every time I try to modify the gems value, every pointer i have starts to change and cheat engine won't work again unless you delete all your save folders.
You can only work on cheats quick before the game notices them and sets to zero all your efforts, so don't waste time with life and only priorice to get all the shop items cheating on gems
wait, what gems?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes