Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
i have Microsoft Visual C++
This, far as I know, shouldn't occur when your MSVCRPs packages are in order, but if you have it, I suggest making a copy of your MSVCR100 file (it should be in\Windows\System32 folder) and putting it in your game directory.

If that doesn't help or if you can't find it at all... Well, far as I recall it should be in Visual C++ 2010 RP, but to preempt this sort of thing happening in the future you really should reinstall the full MSVCRPs set, and DirectX for good measure.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
now the error!
it is still can't play i prees ok but nothing happen
This can happen if you're trying to run a 64-bit application on 32-bit Windows (shouldn't apply unless you deliberately installed a 32-bit system for some reason), if there's some issue with UAC (shouldn't happen with this game, but running as admin should help if this' the case), or if your supporting RPs are borked (most suspect given the game couldn't find the dll in the first place, did you reinstall them or not?).

Soo... try running the game in compatibility mode/as an admin, try re-downloading and re-unpacking the game, reinstall all your redistributable packages if you haven't already and if nothing of that helps, then I am sorry, for I am out of ideas.

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
How can one go about hacking the game to make it more difficult? e.g. die from one hit/ lower max health or make enemies damage higher.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
You know, the 1.1 version which came out on Feb 28 (I believe) was around by the end of march for downloading
It's been almost 2 months for the 1.2 version.. I wonder if something happened

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Does someone know how to climb the inside of the tower in a maid painting level ?

Scratch that you have to jump-dash-second jump-second dash and then attack :p

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
By the way guys, You can get Nayla's castle v1.2 from Quidev's patreon, it seems they have 3 levels of access and the cheapest plan is 1$. Updates for the cheapest plan come out a little later (like about 6-7 days later).

Now they also have released v1.2 links for each plan. I'm of the opinion that if you bought a 1$ plan or 5$ plan and used the respective link you would be able to get the game for a cheaper price, but I'm hoping that they just put out a free download link on every post instead so you can spend 1$ and download the v1.2, unlikely as it might seem.

If anyone wants to give that a try, just letting you know.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes