b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Been playing, sad the 3 cum loops is still a thing.
I like to try and sex every enemy before leaving an area but spending more time in the triple cum loop than doing anything else really ruins the mood.

Quidev Itch isn't really a good place to report bugs so ill post this here.

Have some kind of bug that makes this appear during sex scenes:
1664585233911.png
Cant really seem to pin it down to anything. Just seems to happen in some, not all animations.
The weirdest example is the solo shower scene, only happens as she cums.
Both zombie girl scenes are fine. But it also happens with the shower girl. Maybe its related to the sound of the girl?

On further checking, yes it seems to be when the "ohhohh" sound is played. Usually present in the 2nd/sub side of each interaction.

Last edited:

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Cant really seem to pin it down to anything. Just seems to happen in some, not all animations.
It's the splash screens, it's pretty instantly obvious when comparing it to the previous versions. Strangely, it is only the in-gameplay display of them, they themselves are completely fine(As seen when viewed in the gallery).

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Played 1.0 the other day from the link in the thread, I haven't seen that graphical bug at all (or if it appeared in previous versions then I've forgotten it). Could it be some kind of driver issue?

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
The weirdest example is the solo shower scene, only happens as she cums.
Both zombie girl scenes are fine. But it also happens with the shower girl. Maybe its related to the sound of the girl?

On further checking, yes it seems to be when the "ohhohh" sound is played. Usually present in the 2nd/sub side of each interaction.
Thanks for reporting that. I'll try to reproduce it, never happened to me. Also, let me know, are you playing full screen or did you expand your window to play? :unsure:

A driver issue could be a possibility as mullovergem said above.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
It's the splash screens
Ahah! I completely forgot they where a thing!
Yep likely that.

Also, let me know, are you playing full screen or did you expand your window to play?
Windowed, default to the game booted in.
I think its 1280x720 windowed?

How do i go full screen? neither f11 or [alt]+[enter] works. Never mind figured that out, Same issue in full screen.
To note i am on AMD, 6700XT and 75hz 1920x1080 monitor in case that matters.

If i maximize to screen i can see the outer edge:
1664620213513.png

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I can't tell then... I think this is beyond my computer knowledge :unsure: maybe it happens due to the engine I used to make the game. I'll investigate it.
Ill look into it too. Might be something i can find out on my end, potentially something funky with AMD or framerates/refreshrates.

My experience with AMD is their hardware is "brutally honest" it doesnt guess or make half measures, it just directly does whats its told.
An example, something as simple as not telling and how often to refresh the UI can cause it to be refreshed as often as it can.

The engine you use is "unique", in the sense that I have not seen it used before.
If others have the same issue, be nice for them to say and share their specs.

Unsure but this might assist you on your end:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Do you happen to know where to get MSVCP140.dll because I am missing that file
When I highlight it, right-click and select "Search" the very first hit starts with this: "msvcp140.dll is a part of "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2015" and is often required for running programs developed with Visual C++. --"

...why do people not just throw these kinda inquiries at Google (or other search engine of choice) the first thing and instead blithely sit down to wait for however the fuck long it may take for some kind soul to come along and do it for them?

Reactions: Lilitas72

Stone15214

Nov 25, 2019
1669925231648.png
Just your everyday bug (got both scenes at the same time btw, it literally duplicated the player object for the scene)

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
View attachment 2206869
Just your everyday bug (got both scenes at the same time btw, it literally duplicated the player object for the scene)
Got this a few times (across versions?) as well. Pretty easy to fix in gameplay though so I didn't mind much. I don't think it could be fixed in the code without reworking how (I assume) H scenes are loaded (and how the player actor is unloaded therein).

Kakassor

Jan 3, 2020
"the application cannot start correctly"
i just went through a bunch to install the missing dll file but theres another issue ;;

peepo666

Aug 4, 2021
Just finished it, thanks for the upload, combat mechanics are surprisingly fun and the pixel art is great!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dix shop

Jan 29, 2023
Help! my computer says that the file is corrupted and I am not able to play due to errors where it says certain files cannot be found

ZeleZemi

Jan 14, 2023
Is there a way to remap the controls for a controller? Mine gets auto-mapped into a bit of an awkward setup.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes