Unity Completed NCCU Loser Or Idol [HoneyGames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_10739

Okay great news for you guys!
I spent literally all day to create this walkthrough.
You should follow the steps to the letter!
The rewards for following such instructions will yield riches beyond belief :p

On a serious note: I managed to write the perfect (Let's hope so) distributions to actions that will cover ALL CGs available and unlock ALL routes with ALL characters!

PS: There are 3 endings, sadly without save feature you will be forced to replay from the start.

Attaching the walkthrough Hope you enjoy!
@Davidreiter please link to this post :)

I will re-upload another later (When i feel like it :p )with more pretty colors and more easier to read guide.

Edit: Enjoy the new updated version
Same content as before but more neatly presented with a little color.

Color coded:
Black = FYI only, you can ignore.
Purple = Actions.
Blue = Dialogue options.
Red = Important, Read it!
Thanks, with the walkthrough it was actually a pretty good game, if it was in Ren'py with endings for all the girls it would be awesome!

Reactions: OppaG

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
can you make a cuck walkthrough? I've only seen half the girls with the bbc, mostly repeat of the youngest cheerleader., she's such a dirty slut.

don't join sports team, study every time, always talk hitek, never workout or go to gym.. should work, but for some reason girls still talk to me. maybe it's a bug

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
can you make a cuck walkthrough? I've only seen half the girls with the bbc, mostly repeat of the youngest cheerleader., she's such a dirty slut.

don't join sports team, study every time, always talk hitek, never workout or go to gym.. should work, but for some reason girls still talk to me. maybe it's a bug
There is weekly requiremenets that have to fulfilled or else you will get a game over.

Knowledge, Basketball skills, Strength.

Those stats reuire a minimum each week to continue the game. The last stat populairty is not required to finish the game but if you dont get a specific value , you will not see Kesha's sex scene.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
There is weekly requiremenets that have to fulfilled or else you will get a game over.

Knowledge, Basketball skills, Strength.

Those stats reuire a minimum each week to continue the game. The last stat populairty is not required to finish the game but if you dont get a specific value , you will not see Kesha's sex scene.
you totally misunderstand. how to see all the NTR, without game-over?

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
I really enjoyed this game!
pros: great graphics, a lot of different girls, nice enough plot.
cons: no saving option, so you have to go through a long game allover again to see each ending and not all of them are worth it (I only saw 2, one good and one meh.. gonna wait a while with the third one), and last one - for me it ran really slowly even when I chose "fastest" animation and I never have problems running these games (let's face it it's not GTA7... yet... :))
4+ stars for me.

m4e

Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone :) Can some please explain how to use cheat engine on this game ? I´ve tried couple things and different search values but nothing worked. Would be really nice :))

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Okay great news for you guys!
I spent literally all day to create this walkthrough.
You should follow the steps to the letter!
The rewards for following such instructions will yield riches beyond belief :p

On a serious note: I managed to write the perfect (Let's hope so) distributions to actions that will cover ALL CGs available and unlock ALL routes with ALL characters!

PS: There are 3 endings, sadly without save feature you will be forced to replay from the start.

Attaching the walkthrough Hope you enjoy!
@Davidreiter please link to this post :)

I will re-upload another later (When i feel like it :p )with more pretty colors and more easier to read guide.

Edit: Enjoy the new updated version
Same content as before but more neatly presented with a little color.

Color coded:
Black = FYI only, you can ignore.
Purple = Actions.
Blue = Dialogue options.
Red = Important, Read it!
Thanks for this. Worked a treat!

though you really should put a trigger warning on the Kesha ending! lol

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Game is not bad but I feel like it could have been perfect if the developer put a little more effort into it. :)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Game is great but it's a fucking waste of time because of the stupid no-save feature and no gallery where you can view scenes that you have already seen and can't continue anymore if you fail

Reactions: Dandyl

Dandyl

Dec 21, 2018
Game is great but it's a fucking waste of time because of the stupid no-save feature and no gallery where you can view scenes that you have already seen and can't continue anymore if you fail
Exactly. I hope he could relaunch it somehow, because it has very hot story and cgs.

Dandyl

Dec 21, 2018
So, MC managed to seduce even a Lesbian. Sometimes I return to this game. I just wish the author would too.

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OP seems to indicate this is still the original demo posted 4 years ago. Is it in fact the demo, or is it now the complete game?

Reactions: luisar018
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes