Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I don't know man there has been one before so its not exactly impossible it just what they decide to do most of the time
You mean that there's a game where a guy with a massive dick is cucked by a guy significantly smaller? What's it called?

• Haha
Reactions: F4S1

w123t4

May 26, 2019
For those who want to know more about this game:
Yes you can avoid the NTR parts, take your girl's virginity and be her only one in the pure love ending by playing the game in a very careful way, but you will miss most of the fun of the game because only a few sex scene is about the mc and her girl.
The girl got touched or not is depended on your thought, you can help her in battle and call her when she need to get rid of the blond hair fucker, or you can simply make her lose the battle by leading her to the strong enemies and ignore her while she call you.
Remember, this game is a pure love game or a NTR game is basically depended on how you act.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
You are definitely the TOP of my list NTR of the year my man. Thanks for English version also hope all the bug not so much now. :love::love::love: Thank you (y). My only wish to this Dev, there will be a sequel for the next games and they are about her, her daughter and old villain meet new villain hehe :devilish::devilish::devilish: That Lawrence from first villain and next villain maybe a black guy or some sort of powerful old ugly basterd ( fight or influence) and he also have a bunch of pervert sons. :LOL: What await them? Bunch of hungry pervert that can't wait to defile these two and degenerate them. Zzzhahahaha (Imitating Teach).

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
You are definitely the TOP of my list NTR of the year my man. Thanks for English version also hope all the bug not so much now. :love::love::love: Thank you (y). My only wish to this Dev, there will be a sequel for the next games and they are about her, her daughter and old villain meet new villain hehe :devilish::devilish::devilish: That Lawrence from first villain and next villain maybe a black guy or some sort of powerful old ugly basterd ( fight or influence) and he also have a bunch of pervert sons. :LOL: What await them? Bunch of hungry pervert that can't wait to defile these two and degenerate them. Zzzhahahaha (Imitating Teach).
wild comment

a55555

May 31, 2017
finally!! this game was way too hard to play/understand in japanese so i gave up. going to try it again.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
first convo between him and a girl, memory scene or something after picking name, and there's garbled text. is there a patch?

looks amazing btw

Reactions: Mystermask

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The developer did say that it will have old characters appear if there is a sequel(Lawrence is less possible as he got crazy by the ghost in true ending, but never say never).
Right now the developer is developing 4 projects.
The first is nobel's sound novel in kana's view(kind of after story?), coming in june/july
The second one is a big boob loli priest rpg
The third is a short rpg talking about a Isekai girl transport into japan Kabukicho district(red light area)
Finally the last one is a 3d FPS titanfall like game in ue5
All of them are NTR game thought.
You can check his blog for more information:

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Apparently pp size is customizable. Imagine getting a 60cm pp and still getting cucked.
Like, that would be entirely expected normally, in that case. While small pp can at least be cute (even if not usable), big pp is totally useless and/or unusable.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Like, that would be entirely expected normally, in that case. While small pp can at least be cute (even if not usable), big pp is totally useless and/or unusable.
Yeah I'm aware, but this is hentai we're talking about. IRL bigger isn't neccessarily better, in hentai, logic and human bodies don't work the same way. A woman can even be a cocksleeve for a missile.
1683039658233.png
Seriously, look at this shit!!

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
this is kind of a cope, because have you seen the type of shit you can fit inside an asshole. vaginal sure theres an upper limit but anal you can fit a literal watermelon in there. (and some probably like it)

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes