semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
Scars of summer 2 will save us
My biggest complaint with SoS 1 was how you could completely avoid the NTR if you didn't interact with any of the events... and even if you did, you could just spend most of your time with her, and go look for memories during some of her safer times, or even then, the first stages with other guys were usually pretty tame. Also that you couldn't really "break up" the moments when they occured... you just either avoided them by having her with you, or were too late to stop them. That is what I like about Nebel over SoS.

What I really enjoyed about SoS however, was that each route felt unique and most didn't feel like purely NTR. Hallf the routes seemed to be more "other dudes took their swing before the MC and they hit while he hesitated."

I also liked how nearly every scene had something the MC could walk up on and get a glimpse or hint with sounds or shadows. Nebel could have used more of those.

Mar 12, 2018
My biggest complaint with SoS 1 was how you could completely avoid the NTR if you didn't interact with any of the events... and even if you did, you could just spend most of your time with her, and go look for memories during some of her safer times, or even then, the first stages with other guys were usually pretty tame. Also that you couldn't really "break up" the moments when they occured... you just either avoided them by having her with you, or were too late to stop them. That is what I like about Nebel over SoS.

What I really enjoyed about SoS however, was that each route felt unique and most didn't feel like purely NTR. Hallf the routes seemed to be more "other dudes took their swing before the MC and they hit while he hesitated."

I also liked how nearly every scene had something the MC could walk up on and get a glimpse or hint with sounds or shadows. Nebel could have used more of those.
I don't like the premise both of those games use - the MC and the girl aren't really dating like a normal couple - i.e. spend time together, kiss, have sex, etc. The MC isn't losing fair and square to someone who's better at sex (as you lose the girl even before sleeping with her), you as a player don't develop the real feeling of "being with that girl", and thus the netorare isn't that strong when it happens. This is why I totally loved the previous game of the developer, where there're full-fledged scenes between the MC and his girl and where, if you avoid NTR, it still counts as a decent h-game with multiple sex scenes. That's probably a Japanese thing where 30% of 30-year-olds are still virgins according to the statistics, perhaps people there can date for months without actually being intimate with each other (I don't even necessarily talk about sex, I didn't sleep with my first gf for half a year when we were 15, but we made out BEFORE starting dating)?

That "other dudes took the swing while MC hesitated" stuff in SoS makes it hard to believe that the girl loved the protagonist-kun in the first place, otherwise she wouldn't have been this easy when there wasn't even rape or psychological pressure involved. Also, I prefer for ntr dudes to be decently looking, the artist of SoS totally loves them make ugly AF (only two dudes were decently looking in SoS and that's already a big step forward from the developer's other games where every male is hideous).

Overall, I think that in terms of ntr and sex scenes this game is a downgrade from the previous game, and as it can be seen from the comments the upgrades to the gameplay were unnecessary even though the author really tried to make something original in terms of it and add actual storyline with plot.

Reactions: Araga

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I'm getting really weird scene-unlocks. I've unlocked one scene where he fondles her tits in the abandoned mansion, and then the first "Town" unlock I get is this one, where he literally fingerbangs her and straps vibrators on her and she lets him:
View attachment 2622640

It seems weird to me that the game starts with that, but maybe the unlock orders are really just is THAT fucking random??
View attachment 2622650
Oh! I didn't even know about the anger level, is that also part of what scene that unlocks? I thought it was just "Atmosphere + her Submission" --> "These specific events can happen"

Oh, I pressed that once and thought it was trying to translate the whole game since it took so long....
Thanks, now I have actual variable names lol
Okay, this is actually starting to piss me off. Why the fuck do I keep getting this fucking scene this early????
This is my gallery, it's pretty fucking empty. I've basically just cleared the abandoned mansion and unlocked the Cafe. She's been to dinner there twice, TOTAL!

What the fuck am I missing?? The games flow is completely fucking broken.
Ok quite late response, but if you haven't figured out yet, you get that scene whenever you leave the dungeon earlier, its probably tied to another thing besides angering Lawrence. I don't remember if that's the first one you get, I do remember groping before putting on the vibes.
But you get a different chain of scenes if you let Lawrence harass her at dinner without getting out early.
And fyi, that scene is also a requisite for scenes where you go on a date later with her and ...
Last time I've played I did have some inconsistency, tho I'm not sure, where I wanted her to get the vibes but it just wouldn't happen, so maybe its directly tied with leaving earlier.

I haven't unlocked it yet, nor do I know if I want to put in all the effort to try and do so, but I believe it's for some of the erotic film H-Scenes in the recollection room. I don't know if there's any actual interaction or things you can by from it as the MC, so afaik it's purely for H-Scenes.
I accidentally got the adult store open my first playthrough, but haven't managed to get it open again. I think its just a requisite for getting the lewder AV scenes that you can find later on the JAV shop. but also if its related to the amount of AV sold its probably tied in with the NTS ending as well.

Reactions: Blake639

semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
Also, I prefer for ntr dudes to be decently looking
If you haven't tried it, Alchemy Fantasy R is something to take a look at. Needs a good translation, but similar to Nebel, has an interesting concept and premise, but probably not the most amazing execution... but the MC is not only a decently normal looking dude, he's also not a "mandatory tiny dick" either.

But I agree with what you say about BBQs previous title, the Sprit Squeezing Devil, it had a much more concise and direct story. Better voyeur and hidden moments... and if you did the Pure Love route... the constant cockblocking of Bob was hilarious... him dressed as a maid to try and sneak in to give her cookies :LOL:

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
Kana can also rest out of safe rooms in the church. I think this was enabled since it's possible that the lights won't let her get to a safe room
I haven't had this happen but Kana can walk where there is no light if you don't light any for long enough.

opangyou

Apr 22, 2020
I think my game is bugged, Lawrence still on tokyo for more than 5 days already for some reason (He didnt came back on Monday)
So during weekday Kana keep telling me Lawrence isnt here, and i choose either we work together on cafe or doing normal exorcism

Why is that ?

Oct 9, 2021
I think my game is bugged, Lawrence still on tokyo for more than 5 days already for some reason (He didnt came back on Monday)
So during weekday Kana keep telling me Lawrence isnt here, and i choose either we work together on cafe or doing normal exorcism

Why is that ?
That is not bugged, it is just Lawrence frustrated and extends his holiday at times xD

Reactions: opangyou

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
SPOILERS

So, according to the guide, to get the NTR ending: "SEE A SPECIAL EVENT THAT TRIGGERS AUTOMATICALLY AFTER KANA’S SUBMISSION REACHES 1200"

Is this the one where the MC gets knocked down and Kana takes part in that orgy? I chose to reload a save and choose the option to not see that (because I don't want her to prostitute herself in the bar, I even disabled the bar, but the game seemed ot have ignored that). I still have more than 1200 submission, if I defeat the boss I'll get one of the other endings since I choose to not see that scene?

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
SPOILERS

So, according to the guide, to get the NTR ending: "SEE A SPECIAL EVENT THAT TRIGGERS AUTOMATICALLY AFTER KANA’S SUBMISSION REACHES 1200"

Is this the one where the MC gets knocked down and Kana takes part in that orgy? I chose to reload a save and choose the option to not see that (because I don't want her to prostitute herself in the bar, I even disabled the bar, but the game seemed ot have ignored that). I still have more than 1200 submission, if I defeat the boss I'll get one of the other endings since I choose to not see that scene?
The orgy is the scene that means you are getting the NTR ending. If you defeat the final boss without seeing that scene, you can get either the normal ending or the true ending depending on what you've done. But the moment that scene plays out, it's the NTR ending for you.

Reactions: Heranwen

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Thanks.

Btw, does anyone know how to trigger sex with Kana? I'm past 600 affection, I'm living in the same house but nothing happens when I interact with her.

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
Thanks.

Btw, does anyone know how to trigger sex with Kana? I'm past 600 affection, I'm living in the same house but nothing happens when I interact with her.
IIRC, I just progressed a few more days and went to sleep at 22:00 or later, triggering the event for sex with Kana. I assume it's an automatic trigger that occurs a some days after you start living in the same home, but I could be wrong on that.

Mar 12, 2018
edited translation based on MTL, all saikey translation are based on MTL.
IDK, I checked the other (fan) translation and at least in the menus Saikey's seems better, at least in terms of how good the English language itself. On another hand, I read some comment on another site from the guy who'd already played in the Japanese version that the translation misses some minor plot points, making everything more confusing.
Also the fan translation is almost complete, but as far as I know it's made for an earlier version of the game without Auto-read and some other QoL functions.

BTW, for those of you who don't want to grin for likability and submission points - you can just google "mv rpg save editor" and edit your saves online, just search for the current values in the file, it also has the word "variables" before the right part of the script. Getting to the true end or any vanilla scenes is really just repeating the same exact stuff with the same exact dialogue over and over again, such a terrible game design, lol. The game would've been that much better if you gained ten times more points for each action, submission points aren't that bad, though, considering the number of the scenes.

Last edited:

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Kana can also rest out of safe rooms in the church. I think this was enabled since it's possible that the lights won't let her get to a safe room
Yup, got that as well but its a littl
Increase population above 1800 and increase Kana's affection to 600+ I think.
Kana's affection has to be above 400, 1800 population and you must have triggered the Lap pillow scene (auto after date with her when your have reached 400+ affection). You get a msg from her saying Mayor wants to see you.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger Sex scene in Kana's inn with Laurence ? Hint says high Atmosphere, she must be at home and you must be looking for her. I tried when she was at home playing PC but can't think of the combo to get her at home and Laurence to visit her. Any ideas ?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger Sex scene in Kana's inn with Laurence ? Hint says high Atmosphere, she must be at home and you must be looking for her. I tried when she was at home playing PC but can't think of the combo to get her at home and Laurence to visit her. Any ideas ?
You need to reach 1000 atmosphere(usually you will reach it once they had sex two times during day mission that day) which is a hidden stat and you have to live separately to trigger this scene. If I remember they both after day mission will leave hastily and you have to visit Kana in her inn room. You won't see this scene in dream, only remiscience room.

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
One question I have about this game is where is Kana when she only sends you the "!" message?

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes