kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
there is this super expensive drink at the bar costing 12000. What does it do? I bought it but nothing happened
That "drink" is to set up a party so that Laurence goes away the following weekday night. I guess its so you can get a break away from him

Reactions: Heranwen

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Hope someone can give me some advice on 2 things.
1) Can anyone can tell me how to get Kana to Masturbate ?
2) Also can anyone tell me how to get Body rank to improve ?
Many thanks in advance
ps. You may notice I got lucky and MC got her pregnant :cool:. I must confess I had to keep reducing her Affection manually as I think affection never reduces in EASY mode.

1684477998519.png
1684478161793.png

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
according to the guide:

"MOST NIGHTTIME SCENES REQUIRE KANA TO HAVE LOST HER VIRGINITY. SHE CAN LOSE HER at VIRGINITY TO TSUKASA, OR TO LAWRENCE DURING DAYTIME EXORCISM AND AN EVENT IN THE BAR."

what event in the bar is this?

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
according to the guide:

"MOST NIGHTTIME SCENES REQUIRE KANA TO HAVE LOST HER VIRGINITY. SHE CAN LOSE HER at VIRGINITY TO TSUKASA, OR TO LAWRENCE DURING DAYTIME EXORCISM AND AN EVENT IN THE BAR."

what event in the bar is this?
It's when she's drunk at the bar with Lawrence, he brings her home and they fuck.

1684514227606.png

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
Anyone can tell me what this means? This game is confusing the shit out of me..
View attachment 2634702
View attachment 2634703
This is a hint to get the true ending of the game. If an area's level is high enough the vortex in the overworld map will look different compared to normal. You can enter the dungeon between 17:00 and 18:00 to do a special event to progress with getting the true ending.

Aug 28, 2018
This is a hint to get the true ending of the game. If an area's level is high enough the vortex in the overworld map will look different compared to normal. You can enter the dungeon between 17:00 and 18:00 to do a special event to progress with getting the true ending.
Thanks!

Reactions: Reginleiv

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I gave up trying to unlock that after reading a lot of the game files.

To be clear, don't interrupt 20ish times, then interrupt constantly?

If anyone has any idea how the lingerie works I'd love to know and more broadly like 90% of the Lawernce AV scenes, I assume high exhibition stat and submission.

If someone could post an annotated map for how to properly do the hospital that would be wonderful.
I tried it. Didn't interrupt him for days - probably more than 30times. Then interrupted him 4 times in dungeon and also left early. Then blocked him at dinner and managed to get park event at 2100. ... All I got was bedroom scene. Aghh.. I saved it at 5pm 6pm and 7pm if anyone wants to work out what combo works (completionist in me :))

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
got any tips on how to actually place cameras in the right places to find the girl doing stuff?

I'm in the first dungeon and calling her does not give a lot of inormation, she's just mentioned which room she is in a couple of times.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
got any tips on how to actually place cameras in the right places to find the girl doing stuff?

I'm in the first dungeon and calling her does not give a lot of inormation, she's just mentioned which room she is in a couple of times.
Most of the time, the spicy stuff happens in a safe room. Make sure those are all bugged. That said, when she's injured and heading to a safe room, she only goes back along a safe path (previously cleared) so it's pointless to look at a camera on the path ahead of her, once you figure out how she moves (explained previously in this thread, so I'm not going over that).

I find that events outside of safe rooms rarely happen, so only put cameras there if you want to watch her progress.

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017

If you look on the different maps the rest areas are in green. I am very confident that lewd stuff can only happen their. I would guess the dev had plans that could happen everywhere but abandoned at some point in the developement.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
If you look on the different maps the rest areas are in green. I am very confident that lewd stuff can only happen their. I would guess the dev had plans that could happen everywhere but abandoned at some point in the developement.
I found the exception happens most in the hospital top floor. She can lose the first battle and retreat back to room 57 (entrance) so put camera there too.

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
I found the exception happens most in the hospital top floor. She can lose the first battle and retreat back to room 57 (entrance) so put camera there too.
To be clear, Kana will run back to the nearest safe room after defeat. The hospital starting area is really the only place this happens because Kana can be made to fight multiple elites from the very first room (you can scout out which floor the elites spawned in). Which also makes the hospital the easiest place to unlock day light scenes. Otherwise, I've never seen a scene happen outside the safe rooms.

I would also place cameras in the elite rooms cause that's really the only place Kana will ever go in the red. That way you can see if she is fighting or injured, and if she is fighting you can figure out where she will go rest.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes