Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I just started a new game. When in his room, he can enter his recollection room. Many scenes were already unlocked.

Question, how can I start a fresh game?

inye59

May 9, 2020
I just started a new game. When in his room, he can enter his recollection room. Many scenes were already unlocked.

Question, how can I start a fresh game?
in the folder *\Nebel Geisterjager\NG ver 1.1 - English\www\save delete all the files

Reactions: Astriedax

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Apparently after selling a number of AVs, the guy hanging around in the video store will open it up after you talk to them. Dont know what u do at the sex shop tho.

Alvatarti

May 12, 2023
Thanks a lot for the updated full guide.
Now the question is
Does anyone have a link to the updated patch as well? and what exactly does it change?
Would like to know if you could upload the guide file again. At least I couldn't access it. And since I'm aiming to play the true love route and was told it was difficult to get it, I would like not to play blindly.

Flaiv

Dec 8, 2022
Would like to know if you could upload the guide file again. At least I couldn't access it. And since I'm aiming to play the true love route and was told it was difficult to get it, I would like not to play blindly.
It's in the OP. It got updated, so just go to the parent post on the 1st page.

Conduit

Oct 24, 2021
I've already done that. There was no prompt or option unlocked that I noticed. Edit: So to access NG+ you need to talk to one of the NPCs walking about in the post game CG gallery.

Last edited:

ghumie

Aug 11, 2018
If anyone has the full guide floating around I would appreciate it. Seems you have to buy the game is the only way to get it now, I checked the website and discord.

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
okay i am a dumb dumb how do i unlock the 4th level status i keep getting told i need more items before i can unlock it

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Is Lawrence able to meet Kana at the noodle store and get in her room? If I'm not mistaken in the demo he could.

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
okay i am a dumb dumb how do i unlock the 4th level status i keep getting told i need more items before i can unlock it
There's items you can find in the Mysterious Family Mansion called "Mysterious Coin". Along with the one you find at the top of the screen in the Central Ward, you turn them in to Rias through the phone to unlock Status Screen 4.

Alternatively, you can meet Rias in the dream world and challenge her to a fight to unlock Status Screen 5. If you win, it should also unlock Status Screen 4 without you having to collect and turn in the Mysterious Coins.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes