magmag

Jun 12, 2017
Here is a small compilation of resources and tips yall might find useful as a guide/walkthrough (mainly for the pure/true route):
Note: I was not able to obtain the official guide shared in the thread, so any similarities is just purely coincidental

Skill Build and Fighting: https://f95zone.to/threads/nebel-geisterjaeger-v1-1-bbq-lover.158505/post-10714192
Japanese Guide (just punch it in google translate):
If the translation is not clear, like in the hide and seek stuff, just paste the japanese text in another online translator.
Basics + Maps:
Other: https://f95zone.to/threads/rebel-geister-jaeger.117016/post-9552676

Tips/Bugs for the Pure Route:
-Have a save of the day before just to prevent any dwitter/twitter action.
-Always call Kana after dinner, and find her ASAP to keep yourselves together. (you can spam talking to an NPC to advance time by one minute)
-Focus on the abandoned apartment/mansion (easiest) and the church (you can exploit the following)
-Church:
  • just light one torch/candle, do not focus on this dynamic, Kana can only be at that specific room that you just lit. Even if she says she is in a dark place, it does not matter.
  • only defeat the strong enemies, then go watch the cameras in surveillance room. It will reset their spawn.
-Do not focus on grinding levels when you are separated.
-Try to finish the first and second (at least have a high exorcism %) to obtain the bar as soon as possible.
-When you get the bar, pay the 12k to send Lawrence out of town for a couple of days. Then go to the Mysterious Old Family House to grind together. Try to grind as much, maybe level <15.
-After this, just go directly to the boss of each area and kill it.

Much love

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
So i can try to not get cucked in this entirely NTR game? It's a challenge i'll accept. In the end I'm still gonna follow suit and play the NTR coz why not?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So i can try to not get cucked in this entirely NTR game? It's a challenge i'll accept. In the end I'm still gonna follow suit and play the NTR coz why not?
Yes you can, its actually even recommended to play vanilla first, it also makes the ntr route easier later on.

Neoziv

Oct 12, 2021
After playing this for the whole day. I can officially say that. This is for ntr lovers. Pure love route sucks. Not worth it in anyway at all. There is no animation on the cg, and there were even sketches were used?!? I don't prefer ntr, but if you do, just play another ntr game with better scenes... The true ending... Is not worth it at all. Subpar plot during the process to the true ending + the actual ending is very disappointing when compared to the effort needed. Well, it's a H game, so the plot is understandable, but the grind for the true ending is SHIT. You have to safeguard your stupid fmc everyday, and the hide and seek shit for every map sucks, then there's a long walk that's kind of like a loading scene between every plot piece introduced from the hide and seek games.

Last edited:

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
this has the potential to be SO HOT, and yet it's so grindy and the NTR scenes which could be hot are just "go check the gallery to see if she did something new". and unfortunately, downloading it from this site the gallery ALREADY has some things unlocked so I have NO IDEA what's new lol. game would be much better if there was a nightly recap that just SHOWED YOU what she did that day or something like that. Or if using the security cameras allowed you to see them fuck LIVE. too bad, cause like i said this game could be so hot. she's super hot, the premise is pretty hot, the ntr with a guy not happy about it is hot. but it just falls short cause too much grinding and not a great vehicle for getting the player the relevant H scenes.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
this has the potential to be SO HOT, and yet it's so grindy and the NTR scenes which could be hot are just "go check the gallery to see if she did something new". and unfortunately, downloading it from this site the gallery ALREADY has some things unlocked so I have NO IDEA what's new lol. game would be much better if there was a nightly recap that just SHOWED YOU what she did that day or something like that. Or if using the security cameras allowed you to see them fuck LIVE. too bad, cause like i said this game could be so hot. she's super hot, the premise is pretty hot, the ntr with a guy not happy about it is hot. but it just falls short cause too much grinding and not a great vehicle for getting the player the relevant H scenes.
when doing daytime exorcism, what you saw through camera is actually a Live action.

JPkai171

Sep 14, 2020
astraea only appears if you sleep after lawrence does something to kana that day, so if you are doing pure love route its better not to unlock it
i see thx, and now i can't seem to find hot spring even after i subjugated the monsters in mountain for the old man request and also have over 2600 population

edited: OMFG the hot spring right beside kana's inn, my dumbass brain thinking the hot spring is on the mountains

Akira0Bellner

Jul 27, 2021
i see thx, and now i can't seem to find hot spring even after i subjugated the monsters in mountain for the old man request and also have over 2600 population

edited: OMFG the hot spring right beside kana's inn, my dumbass brain thinking the hot spring is on the mountains
It unlocks after you do the quest for the mountains after certain population

LEET

May 29, 2017
Still wondering why Lawrence is even there. Like is he a rich guy who heard a cute girl willing to cheat on her BF was in the area?

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

LEET

May 29, 2017
they work in same company. how hard is that to understand?
He is supposed to their boss's boss who has no reason to go to the field as he can't even "ghost bust". He has no reason to be assigned to the job besides dev wanting him to harass Kana.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Out of curiousity, does anyone know where Lawrence is (when he's not with Kana) after dinner. I know of a few places.

607 - Park by himself
616 - He's at the onsen foyer and 1/2 hour later inside with a girl - looks like Miko (blond hair)
619 - Bar with Miko (same as 1700-1800)
631 - Outside the Theater with Miko
I kinda hoped his Dwitter would update with Miko Scenes but I guess Dev ran out of time.

but there's a heap of other codes (601, 604,610,628, 637...). Not sure if anyone has come across him somewhere else.

Last edited:

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I needed like 4 tabs of guides just to try to get the pure true ending, including one that's in Japanese (#921).
It's not the purest run because the first few days I was playing it blind and messed up some stuff.
Honestly I feel like the NTR AV ending might be more interesting to play.

Guiding Kana through dungeons is actually very confusing at first, maybe I misunderstood something in the tutorial.
I feel like it's just better to lock her up and go to the boss yourself, and just grind in the main house with her.

Reactions: Originel
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes