Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I never got that MC threaten Lawrence scene as well. I even purposely let Kana cheat with Lawrence once (it was not sex though) to unlock the level 5 status page.
Ha, I did that too. I used the low submission bath scene basically with trial and error. No penetration at all.

That said, the cheat NPC makes cock-blocking L really easy, and I don't mean through the setting events function, but the fact that if Kana's and L's numbers match, you know he's trying to pull something, and it's not hard to learn the patterns, especially since Kana's messages help in a number of cases.

That said, what this game REALLY needs for its NG+ is a function that allows you to lock, if not outright modify, Affection and Obedience. If it had that, it'd be much better, especially since the higher Obedience gets, the faster it rises to a ridiculous degree...

It makes it really hard to enjoy the higher level Obedience events because they go by really fast. Hah. If I had any skills in the area, I'd mod that in myself somehow.

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Um. Should I try to update graphic drivers, do something with opengl or my laptop is just that much shitty for this game? Turning effects off helped to view game properly but without them it's kind of not the same
изображение_2023-08-09_234820165.png

conmeno123

Apr 3, 2020

about their new asmr from this game just released, what is the different between these 2?
1691655390902.png

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Game Ver. is literally the game, Voice ON Ver. is the ASMR.

And wow, I never thought of NTR ASMR, 03 in the demo is pretty hot.
Well, it's all fine for those who haven't played the game yet and start it with voice feature enabled, but I don't know who would bother to replay the game just for that.

Also, I really don't understand why you'd buy the voice track seperately, but to each their own I guess, as ASMR products are very common on dlsite.

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
After completing this old man's hot spring quest, I asked him about the Asaba family to unlock the 800 love condition. And now I'm in trouble: mc can't enter the hot spring to stop Kana and Lawrence. Is there a way to prevent ntr when Kana enter the hot spring ?
Screenshot (459).png

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017

This only has the version with normal sound effects, adding the ones with fewer and no sound effects would have been too much to upload
Having troubles trying to add the .lrc files to mp3 using VLC. it looks like you have to read them yourself? i thought they would be subtitle files.

Minsterball

Dec 14, 2018
Having troubles trying to add the .lrc files to mp3 using VLC. it looks like you have to read them yourself? i thought they would be subtitle files.
I think VLC player requires a special plugin for .lrc file support, like MiniLyrics. I'll be honest I just read them as text files while the audio is playing, lol.
I haven't tested it and it is a bit silly, but maybe you can use this karaoke site to make it work? That one seems to support the file type.

Edit: I couldn't get that online player to work properly, but does at least highlight the line the audio file is currently on if you use it...
In general the format seems to be somewhat archaic, the lists Hardware and Software that supports it.

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
I think VLC player requires a special plugin for .lrc file support, like MiniLyrics. I'll be honest I just read them as text files while the audio is playing, lol.
I haven't tested it and it is a bit silly, but maybe you can use this karaoke site to make it work? That one seems to support the file type.

Edit: I couldn't get that online player to work properly, but does at least highlight the line the audio file is currently on if you use it...
In general the format seems to be somewhat archaic, the lists Hardware and Software that supports it.
Ohh i see, thanks for the help!

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Ohh i see, thanks for the help!
Just convert them to .srt and use visualization:

Steps:
1. bulk convert all to .srt
2. open vlc and change the settings to what I did in the puu.sh link above
3. add all audio files in a playlist and it should auto play it with subs.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes