welehcool123

May 9, 2022
I'm glad I haven't buy the game yet in DLsite after knowing they will release the game on Steam too.

I hope there will be uncensored genital version.

chinh0102

Sep 12, 2022
Anyone know how to trigger Sex scene in Kana's inn with Laurence? 1000 affection and how much submission ?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I personally like how the game is structured. Sure, if you're after CG hunting and whatnot, it'll be problematic. But if you're after a game with good replayability, this one is much better than most. Especially if you enjoy the gameplay itself and like experimenting with cards and catalysts. For me, the fact that I never knew whether something will happen or not, and when, or what, was really fun while I was playing it. Granted, I still had to turn my brain off for some of the NTR cliches, but not as much as I usually have to with this particular genre. (I still call bullshit on MC not realizing that Kana got nipple-piercings at higher submission levels while fucking her. That's mind-blowingly ridiculous. Same for not actually doing anything after witnessing L's actions during the day-time if you catch them on camera. Though it makes sense if you go the sorta netorase path.)
I agree, this was a awesome innovative game and it had a lot more potential, tho I'm still happy given it was a relative new circle and ambitious project, I hope they can build up on it later.

For me the randomness is great, but it could be maintain and improved by having weighted random actions, so it felt more like Lawrence was seeking her out, and more varied and what scenes you gonna get. Second, that the corruption is barely noticiable for most scenes, like the piercings for example only show on the status screen and sometimes standing sprite, but if they built a little more steps for the corruption plus some more varied scenes, this would certainly be a 10/10.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I agree, this was a awesome innovative game and it had a lot more potential, tho I'm still happy given it was a relative new circle and ambitious project, I hope they can build up on it later.

For me the randomness is great, but it could be maintain and improved by having weighted random actions, so it felt more like Lawrence was seeking her out, and more varied and what scenes you gonna get. Second, that the corruption is barely noticiable for most scenes, like the piercings for example only show on the status screen and sometimes standing sprite, but if they built a little more steps for the corruption plus some more varied scenes, this would certainly be a 10/10.
Well, strictly speaking, there are always to improve even the best of games for various objective and subjective reasons. After all, at the end of the day, you can't please everyone. Beyond that, there's also the issue of development time. More of anything meant more of that, and at the end of the day, the dev does have to earn money, they can't keep any game in development for too long no matter how much of a perfectionist they are. Considering that currently, for me, Nebel is still the best NTR game I've ever tried (not necessarily story, but even there it has its strong points and might still be the best...), that still puts it head and shoulders over a lot of games. Basically, this game's imperfections are a lot more forgivable than most game's.

That said, I too would have loved more things, like more things for MC to do during the night phase to incentivize between choosing to protect Kana or choosing to do whatever either for IC reasons or for gameplay reasons because you get stat bonuses. (The Onsen and Gym bonuses are too pathetic to matter.) The decision to force you to bring Kana for the boss fights was a poor one, imho, because it eliminates one such choice. Make the fight easier? Or risk having Kana be messed with while you're out fighting because you tried to avoid having her exert herself too much?

More variety in events would have been nice too, but considering the level of quality in the CGs as well as the number of them, I really can't complain there. The average game barely reaches 25-ish Base CGs at best. Nebel has 46, not counting the variations for each of those. That's nearly double what the average game offers, and with better quality scenes and situations to boot.

In any case, I do agree that they could have showcased the corruption more and in better ways with more dialog variations. In general, I'd have liked it if Kana's ultimate corruption has both an upper fixed limit (the 1200 value) as well as limit of how close the submission stat needs to be to the affection stat. Submission shouldn't need to completely surpass affection to trigger the bad-end, but it should at least be 90% of the affection value, as that prolongs the struggle more and makes what they wanted to show be seen better. Aka that there's a point where Kana gets fucked so much that her addiction to pleasure becomes too strong on top of her losing faith that the MC will ever be able to get her out of her situation... so why keep resisting?

chandax

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger Sex scene in Kana's inn with Laurence? 1000 affection and how much submission ?
reach 600 affection for lawrence
lose virginity in one of those ghost buster mission
after coming back from the mission she will run off without saying much (which is an indicator the scene is going to happen)
and then visit her house

Reactions: chinh0102

chinh0102

Sep 12, 2022
reach 600 affection for lawrence
lose virginity in one of those ghost buster mission
after coming back from the mission she will run off without saying much (which is an indicator the scene is going to happen)
and then visit her house
thanks bro

Vartas

Nov 18, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to trigger this scene?
It says you need really low atmosphere points. Does really low atmosphere points mean I have to have a very low submission and not watch H-scenes during the daytime? If so, then the conditions must be met. Or am I missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to trigger this scene?
It says you need really low atmosphere points. Does really low atmosphere points mean I have to have a very low submission and not watch H-scenes during the daytime? If so, then the conditions must be met. Or am I missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the maid cafe open?

Is Kana working over there part time now and then?

If yes, it's all RNG at low submission and low atmosphere points. Aka, as long as you ensure that not much happens during the day part, you'll get it eventually, especially if Kana hasn't lost her virginity yet.

Just don't go to the cafe to cock-block Lawrence when he's going after Kana there from 19-21.

Reactions: inye59

Vartas

Nov 18, 2021
Is the maid cafe open?

If yes, it's all RNG at low submission and low atmosphere points. Aka, as long as you ensure that not much happens during the day part, you'll get it eventually, especially if Kana hasn't lost her virginity yet.

Just don't go to the cafe to cock-block Lawrence when he's going after Kana there from 19-21.
Yes, Kana has been working at the cafe for a very long time. And she's still a virgin. But the other cafe scene sequences work all the time, but this one doesn't. Like the scene where you catch them chatting by the toilet, which also happens from 19-21 in the cafe happens regularly. But the scene from the screenshot did not appear once, although it has very similar requirements.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yes, Kana has been working at the cafe for a very long time. And she's still a virgin. But the other cafe scene sequences work all the time, but this one doesn't. Like the scene where you catch them chatting by the toilet, which also happens from 19-21 in the cafe happens regularly. But the scene from the screenshot did not appear once, although it has very similar requirements.
That's weird... So you're saying that what triggers is the other scene where she's standing with her leg raised up and L rubbing his dick against her pussy?

Hm.....

I genuinely don't remember what the deal was here...

Maybe it needs to have a molestation during dinner event first? Or was there a specific submission range involved? Or maybe you need SOME atmosphere points but not a lot?

Haaaah. I honestly don't remember. I just got that particular sequence in between a lot of other things.

Vartas

Nov 18, 2021
That's weird... So you're saying that what triggers is the other scene where she's standing with her leg raised up and L rubbing his dick against her pussy?

Hm.....

I genuinely don't remember what the deal was here...

Maybe it needs to have a molestation during dinner event first? Or was there a specific submission range involved? Or maybe you need SOME atmosphere points but not a lot?

Haaaah. I honestly don't remember. I just got that particular sequence in between a lot of other things.
Yes, the scene where she stands with her leg up has been many times. And the scene where Lawrence is sitting next to her was also many times. So I don't know what's supposed to trigger that particular scene. I don't know what exactly "really low atmosphere points" are or how to achieve them.
I maxed out at about 300 points of submissiveness, but I didn't want to trigger actual sex scenes. Then I saw the requirements for this scene and just in case I lowered the submissiveness through the recollection room to 50-100, because I thought that otherwise I would be out of the "really low atmosphere points" area and tried to trigger this scene that way, but it didn't work. So I raised the submissivness back up.

Last edited:

inye59

May 9, 2020
Is the maid cafe open?

You can recall all the triggers from the scenes.. that's commitment gentlemen. It's much easier to play the game and see the recollection at the end

Reactions: Wizmoe
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes