Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
I'll add some details.

Gunpla scenes? Are part of the subset of scenes that can only happen if Kana is molested during the day. Theater scenes? Has two variations, and, you guessed it, depends on Kana being molested during the day. Alley scene? Depends on molesting during the day? Kana getting fucked at her apartment scene? Molestation during the day part... and of course not moving into the apartment yet.

The car scene is THE weirdest exception out of ALL of them though. It requires you cock-blocking L for a number of times in the evening part, and finishing work early, to raise a hidden stat known as Anger. It's best to start on Monday, because it decreases over the weekend when he's away.

Anyway, I don't remember exactly how many times you need to do this, but in theory, unless you're unlucky, you can then get the scene on Thursday IF L manages to catch Kana on the 9-10 time-slot without being cock-blocked. If you do this correctly, MC-kun can walk back near his inn at the 10-11 time-slot and he'll see a car parked there and he'll notice that people are fucking in it, but not who because the windows are tinted and he doesn't have the balls to get in up close and personal enough to see any details.

That said, I'm not sure why I'm explaining any of this stuff anyway, because it's been explained in detail before... -_-"
I managed to get the car scenes with little to no anger on Lawrence. The one I could never get to occur was the exhibitionism AVs. I got the onsen and the park AVs, but never the 2 for the sex store.

It definitely feels like they were trying to implement so much into the game that it became too much, and the result is what we got.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I managed to get the car scenes with little to no anger on Lawrence. The one I could never get to occur was the exhibitionism AVs. I got the onsen and the park AVs, but never the 2 for the sex store.

It definitely feels like they were trying to implement so much into the game that it became too much, and the result is what we got.
From my experimentation, exhibitionist AVs are tied to molestation during the day and a certain minimal level of submission. I think, but I'm not sure, that Kana needs a minimum of 600 submission for the first variant to happen. Additionally, I'm pretty sure that she needs to not be a virgin.

That said.

I personally like how the game is structured. Sure, if you're after CG hunting and whatnot, it'll be problematic. But if you're after a game with good replayability, this one is much better than most. Especially if you enjoy the gameplay itself and like experimenting with cards and catalysts. For me, the fact that I never knew whether something will happen or not, and when, or what, was really fun while I was playing it. Granted, I still had to turn my brain off for some of the NTR cliches, but not as much as I usually have to with this particular genre. (I still call bullshit on MC not realizing that Kana got nipple-piercings at higher submission levels while fucking her. That's mind-blowingly ridiculous. Same for not actually doing anything after witnessing L's actions during the day-time if you catch them on camera. Though it makes sense if you go the sorta netorase path.)

You're going to need to trigger the ending 5 times anyway to register all the endings into the gallery, though after the first playthrough, you can just use branch-point saves to get the others, since it doesn't matter in which playthrough you unlocked them in. Funnily enough, when you trigger the endings in the gallery, they reflect Kana's status in her current playthrough. (So for example, if Kana's pregnant, the endings will trigger the pregnancy variation and mention who's kid it is, if applicable, except for the NTR ending, where she's always pregnant and never knows who the father is because of ungodly amounts of dick.)

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
From my experimentation, exhibitionist AVs are tied to molestation during the day and a certain minimal level of submission. I think, but I'm not sure, that Kana needs a minimum of 600 submission for the first variant to happen. Additionally, I'm pretty sure that she needs to not be a virgin.

That said.

I personally like how the game is structured. Sure, if you're after CG hunting and whatnot, it'll be problematic. But if you're after a game with good replayability, this one is much better than most. Especially if you enjoy the gameplay itself and like experimenting with cards and catalysts. For me, the fact that I never knew whether something will happen or not, and when, or what, was really fun while I was playing it. Granted, I still had to turn my brain off for some of the NTR cliches, but not as much as I usually have to with this particular genre. (I still call bullshit on MC not realizing that Kana got nipple-piercings at higher submission levels while fucking her. That's mind-blowingly ridiculous. Same for not actually doing anything after witnessing L's actions during the day-time if you catch them on camera. Though it makes sense if you go the sorta netorase path.)

You're going to need to trigger the ending 5 times anyway to register all the endings into the gallery, though after the first playthrough, you can just use branch-point saves to get the others, since it doesn't matter in which playthrough you unlocked them in. Funnily enough, when you trigger the endings in the gallery, they reflect Kana's status in her current playthrough. (So for example, if Kana's pregnant, the endings will trigger the pregnancy variation and mention who's kid it is, if applicable, except for the NTR ending, where she's always pregnant and never knows who the father is because of ungodly amounts of dick.)
The CG collection is the biggest issue I have with the game. The little details like Kana's body stats, the piercings, and the womb tattoo are nice touches. What you've said about the Mc is absolutely correct. I have no idea how he doesn't notice Kana's nipple piercings through her sheer and almost see-through sleepwear.

It still feels like I'm at the mercy of RNGesus for some H-events. The sex shop I've had her be constantly harassed by Lawrence with 600+ submission with no luck, even after locking the park.

I thought there'd be a bit more to learn with the combat given the elemental jewels you could mix and match, but then Fire + Ice exists, and that just made most battles a breeze. That's more of a personal gripe though. I enjoyed the game for my first and second playthroughs, but stopped trying for manually obtain all the CGs after some experimentation.

Hope someone can link a proper, fully translated version of the separate ASMR product that came out recently.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
For the piercings thing, it's not even just what she's wearing. But. C'mon, are you seriously gonna tell me that there's any man on the planet that wouldn't play with those boobs, during sex, on every single occasion that they happen to be together? Because I have an extremely hard time buying that. It sounds literally impossible...

As for the combat system. Yeah, the Fire+Ice combo is just too strong... Though really, the main problem is that Spiritual Release is too strong and all the other combat styles simply don't have good cycling between TP and MP, on top of there being no healing skills, and the MP consumables are too tedious to get to compensate. The reason why Fire+Ice is too strong is because the lack of in-combat healing results in needing to finish fights asap in as few turns as possible. All the work the Dev did with it all is still interesting, and it's still good enough to keep one entertained for a couple of playthroughs at least, by which point you'll have high-rez cameras everywhere and will likely be intentionally playing as L's wingman or whatever to get various smut to happen.

Still, if I were to have a complaint about the game, personally, it's that there aren't more things to do for the MC during the night-phase. You have the Gym and you have the Night Exorcism, but that's it. Which means that there's not much to be sacrificed if you want to just babysit Kana. The Gym is useless, because the bonuses are tiny and Physical Attack isn't great on the MC anyway, it's simply not his forte. Night Exorcism doesn't need to be rushed, and you need to bring Kana for the boss-fight anyway, which makes L's actions or lack thereof a moot point on those specific nights.

There should have been more things for MC to do during the night, both as an in-character reason for him to do his own thing from time to time, and ideally as a gameplay incentive too, so there's a choice in all aspects. Go for the goodies that make things easier or whatever, or babysit Kana to protect her from L.

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
Still, if I were to have a complaint about the game, personally, it's that there aren't more things to do for the MC during the night-phase. You have the Gym and you have the Night Exorcism, but that's it. Which means that there's not much to be sacrificed if you want to just babysit Kana. The Gym is useless, because the bonuses are tiny and Physical Attack isn't great on the MC anyway, it's simply not his forte. Night Exorcism doesn't need to be rushed, and you need to bring Kana for the boss-fight anyway, which makes L's actions or lack thereof a moot point on those specific nights.

There should have been more things for MC to do during the night, both as an in-character reason for him to do his own thing from time to time, and ideally as a gameplay incentive too, so there's a choice in all aspects. Go for the goodies that make things easier or whatever, or babysit Kana to protect her from L.
I found myself with almost nothing to do at night, just sitting on the bench to skip time when not doing exorcisms or interacting with Kana. If there was an option for the facilities and buildings you unlock from the nighttime exorcisms to also provide bonuses or stat boosts to the MC, it would've fit in fine as an alternative to being date spots with Kana.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
How to unlock status4 and status5 in non–ntr route, What's code to change?
I don't know if either of those statuses can be unlocked without going to the dream world, and the dream world doesn't happen unless Kana gets one of certain molestation events in the evening/night phase that causes MC-kun to dream about her.

Low submission events typically don't lead to penetration, so you can let certain ones happen to get the dream sequence to happen and just skip right into Status 5. I think the safest bet is to let her be molested during dinner? That only has her be tormented with toys at low submission and no/low molestation during the day, but it still pulls up the dream.

If you don't want Kana to be molested at all however, you're shit out of luck.

Reactions: knightye

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
where is the town alleyway? pls
There's several. If you're referring to the possible locations for the harassment event when Kana sprains her ankle/leg, each ward has a spot where Kana and Lawrence will be. In the West Ward, it will be in right next to the inn where MC sleeps when you haven't moved in with Kana. The NPC can sometimes tell you that she's at the park, so you'll need to head up one screen to where the elderly lady resides and then right one screen from the top-right - Kana and Lawrence will be in the center of that map.
For the Central Ward, they will be at the top-right of the screen before you enter the alley where the ramen shop is. Just to the left; they can be a bit hard to see.
East Ward has them to the right of Lawrence's house, in the sandy lot.

If you want the other alleyways, there's one more in the West Ward, down and to the right.

Reactions: Goated_Z

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
how to have the MTool Variables show in english? mine shows in jp so its hard to do the changes to most of the things.

spellbook

Nov 28, 2020
how to have the MTool Variables show in english? mine shows in jp so its hard to do the changes to most of the things.
if you tell me which variable you're looking for I might be able to just tell you from experience, I can't read the text but I know a few

1 = affection
2 = submission
90 = atmosphere
1227 = anger

for switches 1301-1319 to open gym, onsen, AV store, toy shop, cinema etc

Last edited:

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
if you tell me which variable you're looking for I might be able to just tell you from experience, I can't read the text but I know a few

1 = affection
2 = submission
90 = atmosphere
1227 = anger

for switches 1301-1319 to open gym, onsen, AV store, toy shop, cinema etc

thanks,

i know of #1 and #2, and i found the time, #101 House, #102 mins, by accident as well. there was a switch that makes the kana not fight but do stuff with lawrance, i forgot which one it was. i have also maxed out the other towns from what i found #1171 to #1179. just need the kana do stuff with lawrance while i sit and watch the cctv XD

Reactions: F4S1 and Lurkingpro

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
does anyone know if BBQlover is working on the sequel to the game?
Based on what I've seen by skimming around their Ci-en...

They're currently working on an FPS game with hentai in it as their primary project. There's also mention of a smaller project, some kind of priestess RPG. Lastly, the most I could see about Nebel is a mention of a sequel to the ASMR thing, which I'm not sure what it means. More ASMR? I dunno. I don't care for ASMR at all, so I didn't look into it too far.

If there's ever going to be a full on sequel to this game, which would be difficult considering how the True Ending goes... it won't be coming for a loooooooooooooooooooong ass time.

More importantly, so far, there's been no true connection between the three projects of this circle aside from the succubus in the second game making a cameo here in Nebel... so it seems like BBQ Lover doesn't particularly care for sequels and the like. As such, I give it low odds that Nebel will have a direct sequel at all tbh.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes