Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Why is it censored when the page says uncensored?
It got updated with the censored version at some point and was initially uncensored. I, for one, don't like this practice of the "silent" updates, it should be at least more clear as to why and when it was last updated if we can't have update notifications. Maybe sha256sum hash would be helpful too, since I have these tracked and going to the dl site takes time, but we often see improperly newly repacked data so it's not universal. This site is getting more and more inconvenient with all the low quality and otherwise broken updates.

Litcritic

May 4, 2018
Curious about this aswell
I got my version from DL site and that one doesnt have girl, but there is an orb at the top left of the central alley in the central ward which lets you set Kana and Lawrence's position. I found it by accident in my first playthrough as it was a sprite that was used for magical girl celesphonia, and I was wondering what this game was using the "corruption orb" sprite for.

Reactions: Originel

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
So, the new version of the game has ASMR on it like the game of the succubus? Or is just another file?
I want to see if I replay this after a while.

Reactions: lastjournals

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
How do I buy a house?
Have at least a 60% exorcism rate in each of the other three cities and at least 1500 people living in total in these three neighboring cities.
These cities are the ones where you do the night exorcism. Then, you will receive a call from Kana asking you to meet her with the mayor in an alley to the west, close to where you have your rented apartment.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes