oplotr93

Sep 22, 2018
Guys, does this play like Kubel? As in, there's only one NTR partner for the FMC, repeat for multiple scenes and there's no further corruption like multiple partners, exhibitionist, gangbang etc? Is the corruption good and goes all the way?

If so, then I do not want to waste time playing this, like I did on Curse Errant just now ... Its the same scenario over and over for over 20+ scenes.

If yes, then guess I better start grinding, the grind is worth it if the payout is good.

Revolvus

Aug 27, 2020
Ok maybe i'm stupid but how tf do I unlock the rest of the cgs Kana has like 100k submission points but all the game plays are the cafe ones. No clue how to trigger gunpla, theater, car, alley, lawrence's door, etc.

Tankylentil

Jul 27, 2022
Ok maybe i'm stupid but how tf do I unlock the rest of the cgs Kana has like 100k submission points but all the game plays are the cafe ones. No clue how to trigger gunpla, theater, car, alley, lawrence's door, etc.
You can unlock all CGs if you keep playing and experiment or you can use the unlock all option in the dream world

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Guys, does this play like Kubel? As in, there's only one NTR partner for the FMC, repeat for multiple scenes and there's no further corruption like multiple partners, exhibitionist, gangbang etc? Is the corruption good and goes all the way?
It does have the corruption and payout, but beware that it happens somewhat late game and when it does it starts to get steamrolled into one of the NTR endings. And in both ways, whether you play for vanilla or for the NTR, you kinda need to put some effort in if you want to get the content. So in turn this is one of the rare games where I recommend playing the Vanilla (or partial vanilla) route first, just so you can get NG+ goodies to make it easier to see all the events in the second run. IMO, the gameplay is fun so it was fine for me.

aertdytu

Oct 14, 2022
newer update seems to censor everything and the event cheat maid kana is gone (which was very useful)

and like the page of the game at the time of writing this says, the game is supposed to be uncensored and I thankfully still have the previous uncensored version

Last edited:

PelkeCream

Jul 3, 2018
Anyone know how to complete the last dungeon to get an ending or so? This is my first blind play through and I didn't realize about the population in night time and the hide-n-seek ghost visit until near the end. Got told to go to the bar in the morning and watch the footjob scene and now soloing the dungeon. I killed the room boss 2 in the middle house area but I don't know where to look to advance.

semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
Anyone know how to complete the last dungeon to get an ending or so? This is my first blind play through and I didn't realize about the population in night time and the hide-n-seek ghost visit until near the end. Got told to go to the bar in the morning and watch the footjob scene and now soloing the dungeon. I killed the room boss 2 in the middle house area but I don't know where to look to advance.
Go back to where you fought 2nd boss, and behold! ... Ladder

Reactions: PelkeCream

toyoto123

Jun 8, 2017
On the lastest English version, there seemed to be no warning popup that NTR is about to happen on the surveillance camera. Did I accidentally turn off the warning?

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes