gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
The developer posted uncensored art on twitter the day of release - not only for this title, but also previous works.
Yeah I know about that, but afaik the uncesored images came from an alternate version of the game, maybe a demo or something, I don't quite remember, unless they posted the whole pack on twitter itself, but speaking of which, anyone got the uncensored version of the previous games?

Also, still don't know what changed in the latest version.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The translator version, which was originally on the main page, was fully uncensored. I would know. I still have that one because I don't care about the ASMR stuff at all. Unless it adds new CGs and whatnot, I don't care about audio. I've long since had the habit of playing these games muted.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
It has nothing with ASMR either, that was another work altogether, and its just a audio tracks, nothing to do with the game.

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
i dont know how to develop kana body... i cant find any info, someone can say me how its work?
It usually occurs during work hours, when Lawrence can get close to her at events. You can develop with a certain amount of actions. For example, if Lawrence grabs her breasts a certain amount of times, the level will increase, as well as if he gets her to do a blowjob on him, which increases the level of mouth actions.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
It usually occurs during work hours, when Lawrence can get close to her at events. You can develop with a certain amount of actions. For example, if Lawrence grabs her breasts a certain amount of times, the level will increase, as well as if he gets her to do a blowjob on him, which increases the level of mouth actions.
but how can develop the body? not mouth or boobs

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
The body, after thigh job, when Lawrence do sumata in Kana, this is how worl to me. All parts upgrade on level each after 15 times of sexual actions, I play several days, and don't know another form to develop. The one develop maded by the Player is have sex with kana, and the development only for pussy. the others parts only can gained by NTR with Lawrence

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I just looked at all the CG's in the game. Body has only two stages, A and D. It must be theoretically possible to get A, but don't expect C nor B

EDIT: Confirmed, on my second playthrough on NG+ I just got it. Many bar events

Last edited:
Reactions: regueton1

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
It checks a (semen vol in ml)/1000 chance every night of the first ten days of each month for pregnancy for both the protag's and Lawrence's semen in her vagina, with Lawrence's semen getting a chance first. It's a very low chance even if you are pumping her full everyday, especially since she loses semen volume everytime she takes a bath.
Do you know which part of the code check the chance of Preggo?

netimen1

May 31, 2022
It checks a (semen vol in ml)/1000 chance every night of the first ten days of each month for pregnancy for both the protag's and Lawrence's semen in her vagina, with Lawrence's semen getting a chance first. It's a very low chance even if you are pumping her full everyday, especially since she loses semen volume everytime she takes a bath.
with such chances i think it is safe to assume Kana as infertile, this incident indeed screwed up her

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Do you know which part of the code check the chance of Preggo?
the code is in www/data/CommonEvents.json, look for {"code":122,"indent":2,"parameters":[49,49,0,2,0,1000]} (this translates to "variable[49] = rand(0, 1000)").

You can change the code to be {"code":122,"indent":2,"parameters":[49,49,0,0,1000]} ("variable[49] = 1000").

Reactions: Originel
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes