_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
how to complete the torch area
In church you have to light up only those rooms you want her to go to. Boss door is in the up right corner room. Pretty much you have to light up her path to boss.
Pro tip: rooms with 100% exorcism rate mean Kana already went through them so it makes easier to track her movements.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Sometimes when I call her the text No answer. I should probably just do as I'm told. appears and I can't find her.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
This is one of the few pre-set text that gets randomly used whenever Kana is either fighting or getting manipulated.
That's what I was trying to figure out, since not much detail was given in the question and there's a couple variations of the No Answer message, and I couldn't remember which was which.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Outside, when I call her to know where she is at 20:00 or so. Thats the only text I receive, no context.
Usually if you get a "No Answer." message in the night time segments (19:00 - 22:00) its because Kana is with Lawrence and you failed to stop a NTR event. I don't remember getting one that said "You should just do as you're told" during those time segments, though. That part might just be a bug or weird RNG on one of our sides.

The no context part is because the game doesn't explicitly tell you that an NTR event is happening until it is already done.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Usually if you get a "No Answer." message in the night time segments (19:00 - 22:00) its because Kana is with Lawrence and you failed to stop a NTR event. I don't remember getting one that said "You should just do as you're told" during those time segments, though. That part might just be a bug or weird RNG on one of our sides.

The no context part is because the game doesn't explicitly tell you that an NTR event is happening until it is already done.
I also though that but still find it strange. I can't fail to prevent it because it happens after the exact hour, I dont have time.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I also though that but still find it strange. I can't fail to prevent it because it happens after the exact hour, I dont have time.
I can't remember which ones, but there are a couple of ntr events that span multiple time segments, so it might be that you triggered one of those, although if it's happening consistently, this isn't the case then.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
This is the steam version?
EDIT: And if it is, it has the asmr content or that comes apart as a different product?

Last edited:

RedSteel

Oct 3, 2018
I probably met your situation before.
You called her while she was in pre-NTR period. She told you to save her, but maybe you missed the location part or unable to find her anyway.
Then all her replies from the call will be "no answer", and the game will tell you to "You should just do as you're told".
If you have a save before dinner, try reload and generate other events for the night.
Or, use cheating tools or the save to check the NTR event and her location.
Else, Enjoy the event.

Jun 6, 2021
Is there a proper guide for this? I dont feel like im progressing the main story after the hospital and NTR stuff. I heard theres an AV store but idk how to unlock it.

(Kinda skipped some dialogue so I probably missed stuff)

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes