S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there a proper guide for this? I dont feel like im progressing the main story after the hospital and NTR stuff. I heard theres an AV store but idk how to unlock it.

(Kinda skipped some dialogue so I probably missed stuff)
You unlock locations by increasing population and doing tasks for related npcs at certain population milestones. You increase population by doing nighttime exorcisms.

Jun 6, 2021
You unlock locations by increasing population and doing tasks for related npcs at certain population milestones. You increase population by doing nighttime exorcisms.
How do I do nighttime exorcisms? I cant seem to enter them at night, are you referring to the hide and seek stuff?

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
How do I do nighttime exorcisms? I cant seem to enter them at night, are you referring to the hide and seek stuff?
Nighttime exorcisms are different from the Hide and Seek events. You might have to talk to the mayor at City Hall first to unlock the ability to do them.
Once you've unlocked nighttime exorcisms, you can go on them by calling Kana before dinner with her. That will give you the option to go on them with her after dinner if you choose the appropriate option.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
To do nighttime exorcisms, you go to one of the sub-locations (not the church, hospital, house, or mansion) after the dinner with Kana. If you want to go with Kana, you need to call her phone before 18:00 and ask to do a night exorcism, and then make sure Lawrence doesn't get her at dinner (if you get a message that she's in the shower, wait until 17:45 to call her).

Kweck1995

Mar 27, 2020
Why does exist a ovulation system when she can not get pregnant have tried everything or have i oversee something

Jun 6, 2021
To do nighttime exorcisms, you go to one of the sub-locations (not the church, hospital, house, or mansion) after the dinner with Kana. If you want to go with Kana, you need to call her phone before 18:00 and ask to do a night exorcism, and then make sure Lawrence doesn't get her at dinner (if you get a message that she's in the shower, wait until 17:45 to call her).
Thank you!

Jun 6, 2021
Nighttime exorcisms are different from the Hide and Seek events. You might have to talk to the mayor at City Hall first to unlock the ability to do them.
Once you've unlocked nighttime exorcisms, you can go on them by calling Kana before dinner with her. That will give you the option to go on them with her after dinner if you choose the appropriate option.
Never bothered going to the mayor again,thanks!

Evil812

Feb 22, 2021
Why does exist a ovulation system when she can not get pregnant have tried everything or have i oversee something
It exists, but it's hard to tell from the pictures.
If you see one big light spot on the egg, Kana is not pregnant.
If there are two big spots, she's pregnant.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
G
Does a secret pregnant ending exist or something like that
You get variations in the text for some of the endings if Kana is pregnant, and the text varies depending on who's kid she's pregnant with, because both the MC and L can impregnate her. This doesn't apply to the NTR ending. It applies to the True Ending and the Bad Ending, but I don't remember if it applies to the Netorase Ending or the Normal Ending.

pt123

Oct 21, 2018
hi i have few questions

1. Where is map in abandon hospital
2. How unlock 4 level of status?
3. Is there is away to get more high res camera?
4. How uprading tarot cards work?
5 drug store owner quest - where is item?

Evil812

Feb 22, 2021
hi i have few questions

1. Where is map in abandon hospital
The map of the ground floor hangs on the wall in a room near the entrance to the boss. It is guarded by an orange ghost.
The map in the basement is also on the wall in the leftmost room. guarded by an orange ghost.

2. How unlock 4 level of status?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. Is there is away to get more high res camera?
They're sold at the electronics shop

4. How uprading tarot cards work?
Read the instructions. You need 3 blank cards.

5 drug store owner quest - where is item?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evil812

Feb 22, 2021
electronic shop only sold normal spy camera for 1000 not high res

Edit: map not show only that message "maybe kana found something"
I remembered. A high-definition camera will be available at the opening of any ending.

And about the map - try talking to Kano on the way out of the hospital.

Aug 23, 2018
Anyone's got a save where Kana is pregnant with MC's kid? I'm curious about the ending variation for that route (already seen the ones where Lawrence knocked her up), but man, I've been pumping her for in game weeks and it still didn't take

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Anyone's got a save where Kana is pregnant with MC's kid? I'm curious about the ending variation for that route (already seen the ones where Lawrence knocked her up), but man, I've been pumping her for in game weeks and it still didn't take
I think I still have a save where she had her virginity taken by L and got fucked by him six ways til Sunday, but got pregnant with MC's kid. Though it'd take me a while to check since it's late on my end of the world and I have bunches of saves.

I'm also not sure if it'd be compatible with the current version in the OP. I'm still on the 1.1 Translator Version myself. Never bothered changing it because to my knowledge, the newest version didn't actually add anything.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes