4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
i remember this being really hot but some wasted potential as you can't see anything as it happens only after, is there a way to catch them in the act and watch? cause i only saw it in the gallery after the fact which took away some of the punch of the corruption ramp up
I agree on wasted potential because the concept was great. I mean, the NTR part is pretty easy to get; just ignore everything until you unlock most scenes.^^
The true ending is not worth the effort it at all, as it ends up being a save-scumming, grinding and stalker simulator, just to get 2 vanilla scenes :D

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
i remember this being really hot but some wasted potential as you can't see anything as it happens only after, is there a way to catch them in the act and watch? cause i only saw it in the gallery after the fact which took away some of the punch of the corruption ramp up
I remember i was letdown because the corruption on the heroine was pretty weak, she was only corrupted on the ending scenes of the game(i think a lot of people didn't liked because of that too).i am not saying she should go full turboslut after 1 rape of course, but the corruption was only in the ending so i got really dissapointed because of that, the game is still fine and i love this dev, i hope he do a better corruption on the next game.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Im guessing reviews are getting either removed or someone is creating multiple fake reviews because there is no way in hell that this game has more than 3 stars. Even 2 stars are too generous for this game.
Why is that? I think 3 stars is pretty accurate. It has it's flaws, but also overall ok content, story, interesting mechanics, handcrafted Maps.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It always surprises me to see how divided people are over this particular game. Usually there's a clear trend of things where most people think it's good, bad or meh... but this game seems to be split between people loving it and people hating it. XD

For me, it's 4 stars at the very least, and it'd have been 5 stars outright with a few tweaks. Hell. If I were to add a review for it, I'd be tempted to just outright hit 5 stars on it because this is much better written than many NTR games out there... and unlike a huge amount of them, this is an actual game on a lot of levels and not just a scene collector with a few binary choices at best. Or a pure VN pretending to be a game, I've seen a bunch of those too tbh...

Some of the complaints also surprise me... Like those about the True Ending when stuff like Scars of Summer which is infinitely worse in terms of its True Ending, exist. Actually, there's way too many examples I could likely give if I were to dig around... Not just in the content of their true ending for NTR games, but also in terms of how you get them.

It's definitely interesting to see people's priorities here... XD

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

Some of the complaints also surprise me... Like those about the True Ending when stuff like Scars of Summer which is infinitely worse in terms of its True Ending, exist. Actually, there's way too many examples I could likely give if I were to dig around... Not just in the content of their true ending for NTR games, but also in terms of how you get them.

It's definitely interesting to see people's priorities here... XD
Imho, it's not that the true ending is bad, it's the fact that the game mechanics to earn it are not very good, you are basically forced to save scum to prevent NTR, because of realtime and it gets worse as you unlock new locations.
There are also missed opportunities to the good route, there should be way more scenes between the MCs, I mean they are fucking, but the MCs is to shy to take a shower together or go to the mixed bath. WTF? )))
It would be nice, if you could unlock more interactions as the love status rises.

The game had the potential to be a great vanilla + NTR game, depending on how you play.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Imho, it's not that the true ending is bad, it's the fact that the game mechanics to earn it are not very good, you are basically forced to save scum to prevent NTR, because of realtime and it gets worse as you unlock new locations.
There are also missed opportunities to the good route, there should be way more scenes between the MCs, I mean they are fucking, but the MCs is to shy to take a shower together or go to the mixed bath. WTF? )))
It would be nice, if you could unlock more interactions as the love status rises.

The game had the potential to be a great vanilla + NTR game, depending on how you play.
Agree. It does have options like disabling locations to help but even with that it does require save scumming to reach it still. Honestly just hoping for DLC for games like this to add more to it. Like DojinOtome with their recent games.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

Ok, so, the version I played was the 1.1 Translator version, uncensored and all that jazz... and I don't remember needing any save scumming to reach the True Ending. Hell, Kana can be fucked and even impregnated by Lawrence, and that doesn't actually prevent you from reaching the True Ending. The True Ending isn't the "No NTR ending", though you can certainly make it that way. It's the ending where the MC finds out all the truth and accepts everything about Kana, good and bad, and solves the issues in town before L can fully corrupt Kana. Additionally, depending on how you handle things MC can reach the point where they confront L about their blackmail of Kana, which causes any further NTR events to stop.

Now, yes, it takes a bit more effort if you want Kana to never get fucked by L. You probably can't avoid at least some breast groping during the day-time parts because it'll take a while until you get some decent cards and catalysts, at least, if you're aiming for this ending on the very first playthrough, but it's not difficult if you pay attention to the game's systems. Stopping the night events is easy too, given that Kana always gives a 30 minute notice to the MC about her location...

More importantly, you don't need to wait until the notice to find her.

It seems like a lot of people miss this, but Kana's location on the map changes on the dot when the hour changes, and when that happens you can find her before she calls. On top of that, the NPCs in each part of the city map give hints about her location that make it easier to find her. If she's in the center map for example, and at the maid-cafe working part-time, then the NPC there will comment about Kana in her work uniform being cute or something like that, and you can go in to check on her. If she's at the bar, the comment changes. So on and so form.

Quite frankly, one of my complaints was and still is that it's TOO easy to cock-block L once you figure out how the game works. In the day-time you can just make Kana invincible with some effort, on top of making things easier for her in general via combat + controlling her route. In the night-time she's too easy to find even without the text messages and/or calls.

For me, I'd have honestly added more night stuff for MC to do, so you genuinely have reasons to choose between protecting Kana and doing something else. Particularly if it's stuff that can only be done on weekdays, so you can't always take advantage of L going away for the weekend the way you can for night exorcisms. The other thing I'd have done would have been to tweak the spells and stuff a little so there's more viable combinations and whatnot, since the combat does get monotonous after a while outside of the boss fights.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Hey did a quick look over the recent posts but didn't see anything obvious, but I was wondering what is different this time around from the post earlier this year? Just a better translation?

solarboy2011

Mar 16, 2019
Ok, so, the version I played was the 1.1 Translator version, uncensored and all that jazz... and I don't remember needing any save scumming to reach the True Ending. Hell, Kana can be fucked and even impregnated by Lawrence, and that doesn't actually prevent you from reaching the True Ending. The True Ending isn't the "No NTR ending", though you can certainly make it that way. It's the ending where the MC finds out all the truth and accepts everything about Kana, good and bad, and solves the issues in town before L can fully corrupt Kana. Additionally, depending on how you handle things MC can reach the point where they confront L about their blackmail of Kana, which causes any further NTR events to stop.

Now, yes, it takes a bit more effort if you want Kana to never get fucked by L. You probably can't avoid at least some breast groping during the day-time parts because it'll take a while until you get some decent cards and catalysts, at least, if you're aiming for this ending on the very first playthrough, but it's not difficult if you pay attention to the game's systems. Stopping the night events is easy too, given that Kana always gives a 30 minute notice to the MC about her location...

More importantly, you don't need to wait until the notice to find her.

It seems like a lot of people miss this, but Kana's location on the map changes on the dot when the hour changes, and when that happens you can find her before she calls. On top of that, the NPCs in each part of the city map give hints about her location that make it easier to find her. If she's in the center map for example, and at the maid-cafe working part-time, then the NPC there will comment about Kana in her work uniform being cute or something like that, and you can go in to check on her. If she's at the bar, the comment changes. So on and so form.

Quite frankly, one of my complaints was and still is that it's TOO easy to cock-block L once you figure out how the game works. In the day-time you can just make Kana invincible with some effort, on top of making things easier for her in general via combat + controlling her route. In the night-time she's too easy to find even without the text messages and/or calls.

For me, I'd have honestly added more night stuff for MC to do, so you genuinely have reasons to choose between protecting Kana and doing something else. Particularly if it's stuff that can only be done on weekdays, so you can't always take advantage of L going away for the weekend the way you can for night exorcisms. The other thing I'd have done would have been to tweak the spells and stuff a little so there's more viable combinations and whatnot, since the combat does get monotonous after a while outside of the boss fights.
Can u give me more detail? Im on the day after she got a job on cafe, at noon she said she want to eat at cafe, npc also she is cute on maid outfit but when i come in to find her i cant find her anywhere on maid cafe also npc inside said some1 she know is looking for her (idk if its me or L prob L since i cant call her) :cry: it makes me anxious

Edit: It would help alot if u can list out the sign - location. I havent know the map yet it prob took alot of time to find her and maybe its too late

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes