HeaterFeather

May 2, 2023
By the way, that first pic in the OP, the bar scene NTR was removed because the dev couldn't be assed to finish it. A lot of this H game, despite being a lot of fun, was half assed from dialogue to events. Quite a shame, this dev could probably use a partner to help him out, he seems to struggle with work ethics. You could still see a minor preview of it in the past if you cheat teleported down into the room, but I dunno if it's still in the game or not from this update.
I was really sad when found there's no event where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, god that'd be so hot.

Reactions: cozyboy

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Is there a way to higher the % of room faster during exorcism ?
I usually stop at 80%, but even with cheat it's annoying. The grind is annoying.
Or am I doing something wrong ?
You do it wrong, you don't need to grind percents at all, just go to vortex at map's end if you want to clear it, unless it is your very first try. Even if you want to track her to the end just ignore those percents, Kana will clear rooms if she's strong enough all by herself, unless its orange clouds you wanna route her around those, or clear them yourself, but its only 1 fight.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
By the way, that first pic in the OP, the bar scene NTR was removed because the dev couldn't be assed to finish it. A lot of this H game, despite being a lot of fun, was half assed from dialogue to events. Quite a shame, this dev could probably use a partner to help him out, he seems to struggle with work ethics. You could still see a minor preview of it in the past if you cheat teleported down into the room, but I dunno if it's still in the game or not from this update.
it wasn't removed at all, you can see it in game. What was removed though, is that he planned a possibility to enter VIP zone, but then cancelled it. But to see that particular scene you need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shirobine

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
does calling her stop the NTR? Kinda a bummer if it does, makes it too much netorase for me to enjoy.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
eer the scene was not removed, you can see it if you are in a date with Kana and she gets called to the VIP area, you go look for her and the scene is there.
And BBQ is actually a few guys, 3 if I remember correctly, not a single dev.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Can you change Lawrence's name? Also how to unlock status 5?
No
When you enter the succubus dream keep walking the map, there is a hidden room on the bottom of the map and all you need to do is fight and win the succubus in order to unlock level 5

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to higher the % of room faster during exorcism ?
I usually stop at 80%, but even with cheat it's annoying. The grind is annoying.
Or am I doing something wrong ?
Don't forget to combine cards that she gets for every red and boss enemies. You can combine three cards in one that inherits all their stats(focus on attack and defense stats). Also the more percent you raise the less Kana gets stats from new cards so try to make her strong without relying on exorcism rate too much.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yo, I heard about this game. Finally readable English ?
Is this official English version ? You get this from DLsite? Do they sell anywhere else?

ABOBUSH

Mar 20, 2018
Yo, I heard about this game. Finally readable English ?
Is this official English version ? You get this from DLsite? Do they sell anywhere else?
yeah i'm 99% sure this is a official translation, dont know if its anywhere else but yeah it's on dlsite

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
yeah i'm 99% sure this is a official translation, dont know if its anywhere else but yeah it's on dlsite
The description on DLsite is in English but supported languages are Japanese and Simplified Chinese... I don't get that site notlikethis.jpg
Also the size is off they claim its 2.6gb while this one is 1.33

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes