archdude

Dec 19, 2017
do you know where they are i've got one from town but cant find any other
yes, one was in that middle alley in town, but all the others are in main manor 1 floor, you can only go there at weekends with Kana.
P.S. btw while you're there don't forget to find projector, you'll need it to unlock the cinema - speak with guy in bar, upper right part.

Reactions: DioVAnna

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
i buyd from dlsite and is in english
Ok so the link in OP is wrong, someone correct it before some sorry soul will end up with wrong version.
Also f dlsite for being so confusing, i would rather not buy from them because of that. But it says DL exclusive :/

Archive from DL includes both JP and CN versions, hence double size
Ah ok. Damn imagine some day we will have the technology to separate language files from common game files.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Ah ok. Damn imagine some day we will have the technology to separate language files from common game files.
IMPOSSIBURU
Well, to be fair its RPGMaker game, i'm not sure its that easy with this framework. There is also this bug? feature? where Kana's clothes load in parts instead of preloading in cache and then showing all at once. And you can spot stuff on her even without checking the status, made me quite sad.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I've played this for 6hr and only gotten the same 3-4 scenes. I guess that's the actual netorare in this. Gonna shelve it for a while maybe ill go back when I'm bored, but holy, this gameplay is ass so far.

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Don't have an opinion on the game yet, but damn, that guide is well made.
Will probably wait for it to be finished to play the game in earnest, since it seems like it might be easy to miss something.

Reactions: Y7YUHUI

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Note that the chances of something happening to her is correlated to her stats/current hp. Basically whenever she is low hp she will asnwer u she got her butt kicked/is hurt, will search for item to heal or stop at a recovering room. Any time she sleeps, her hp slowly goes back up ti'll max. For nothing to happen, just make sure to keep her hp at cap so she never stops and let the guy do anything. If u are just for the ntr(what is the theme and objetive of this game), use a cheat from MZ/manager to lower her hp effectively forcing her to use the rooms. Also put high end cams on all rooms and watch events as she is slowly corrupted and taken in the city with higher amount of events happening on dungeon. If u protect her well on dungeons and answer her whenever she "calls" u with a interest or a !, then she will be kept for MC ti'll the end, and u won't get many scenes anyway.

You kill 95% or more of the chance of events happening just by changing her overall stats to max, so she never needs sleep/gets low enough hp to decide doing it. So, if she never stops in any room, guy won't ever start events and only NTR chances are as i said, outside when u don't answer her calls/rush to her spot.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Note that the chances of something happening to her is correlated to her stats/current hp. Basically whenever she is low hp she will asnwer u she got her butt kicked/is hurt, will search for item to heal or stop at a recovering room. Any time she sleeps, her hp slowly goes back up ti'll max. For nothing to happen, just make sure to keep her hp at cap so she never stops and let the guy do anything. If u are just for the ntr(what is the theme and objetive of this game), use a cheat from MZ/manager to lower her hp effectively forcing her to use the rooms. Also put high end cams on all rooms and watch events as she is slowly corrupted and taken in the city with higher amount of events happening on dungeon. If u protect her well on dungeons and answer her whenever she "calls" u with a interest or a !, then she will be kept for MC ti'll the end, and u won't get many scenes anyway.
Thanks for the info, so this game is pretty much netorase where I need to throw the game. Probably just gonna download a save file and be done with this, thanks.

PoT2x

May 21, 2022
Can someone confirm if this is safe to use? I got the file but the microsoft antivirus stopped it from running. I know I'm supposed to turn that off, but after an incident last year I've decided against it. This game, however, looks pretty good to the eyes to pass up on.

Alternatively, if there's a video/collection of all the scenes then please direct me to it.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This is funny as hell. NTR protagonists just can't win.
In this game if you choose the huge dick, the female lead insults him for "hurting" her and rather fucks the guy with the smaller dick.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes