HeaterFeather

May 2, 2023
Somehow i can't really figure out what am suppose to do during the missions... Well u beat bosses, and then what?
I'm setting High-res camera up but then, do i have a way to make the scenes actually happen? And is it intended that many rooms on the abandonned hospital stay close, telling u u'll need kana to open them up? And where is that damn map...
And then, what about that awfully slow passing time, are we really suppose to juste wait in surveillance room for 8 minute straight? o_O
In the rooms with the beds you can make the time run faster. For the scenes to happen Kana needs to lose a battle, so you need to send her without equipment then when her heart rate becomes red means she lost the battle and a little time after she gets harassed. Yes, you don't need to access to these rooms and for the maps I haven't figured yet a way to get them consistently.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Funny enough, I unintentionally managed to move in with Kana, even barely going on dates at all.

This game is really of hidden mechanics, so whats the deal with the tired feature, and you can you ever tire Kana without killing yourself in the process? And more importantly, what does it effect?

I've only got this because of doing night time exorcise btw, still haven't got any of the town's extra facilities open tho. And somehow enough vanilla points to move in with Kana, which is still a virgin, and somehow also getting the high NTR harassment scenes.

Another thing I was curious about, I know there is a time limit on the harassment bit where even calling her doesn't work, but how do you get that?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Just before anyone asks, NTR is unavoidable and the central theme of this game. I played it, had a terrible shameful fap and this fucking game stuck in my mind for days afterward because I couldn't over how disgusted I was with myself.

The art is fucking great though.
it's avoidable but then again, there's no contents for vanilla route beside to help you less traumatise after clearing all NTR contents.

co32

Nov 22, 2020
yes, one was in that middle alley in town, but all the others are in main manor 1 floor, you can only go there at weekends with Kana.
P.S. btw while you're there don't forget to find projector, you'll need it to unlock the cinema - speak with guy in bar, upper right part.
where is the main manor? pl help i cant find it

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Oh man I was so surprised when learned it was not a norm. But it's about average where I'm from, I think? Definitely there are males with much better equipment all around, and girls often complain about monster sizes (boys way less I think).
Dude i think you mistook 9 cm for 9 inches cuz 9inches is huge my man ,avrg penis size is like 5.5 inches

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I think I liked the "Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game" way better than this one, and maybe that's also why I had high expectations for this one and ended up disappointed when I played it. Maybe I'll give the game another chance now, let's see if I change my mind this time.

Reactions: LordFrz

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
That's exactly what I did with the mc character in the game about the succubus (from the same creator), yet he was still cucked :ROFLMAO:
I mean, the MC's problem in that game didn't revolve around his dick's size. It could be one of the problems, if you wanted it (personally I did it because it would make the netorare scenario of that game better for me), but it was optional. The MC's problem in the succubus game was about him having prejaculation and his cum always being in small quantity and bad quality.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Is "Stopping NTR" some sort of fetish? Cause I always put up a big smug every time I saw Lawrence getting fucked over by the MC.

Reactions: semper_solus

john_smith_01

Jul 17, 2019
Lawrence needs to be more active early game, there should be at least 2 events per afternoon/night. Since you can interrupt them anyway, Lawrence should be more active at harassing (the fucker also leaves 2 days a week Jesus Christ).
Dungeon harassment should be guaranteed when red.
Submission stat should be available to see earlier in the game to plan around.
As it is you spend most of the game wandering around doing nothing for several hours because the building up of stats is glacial. Or maybe I'm playing this wrong because I'm doing NTR route first, it seems like doing a pure run is far easier than an NTR run.

ps: Also the end game objective is absolutely not clear at all. You are supposed to play hide and seek with the ghost to progress the main story, right? But there's no pointer as to when you have access to these events except for the first and maybe the second abandoned house event.
How did BBQ fuck this one up so bad, their last game was simple but it was good and easy to play around. I was really anticipating this game's release and now half a year in there's only one crude bandage on the problem: you can choose a mandatory harassment event, but also choose it in a way that will break the game flow.

Last edited:

desong

Jul 17, 2017
I have the problem of not knowing where Kana is. I have to install so many surveillance cameras to find where she is. Even lowering the enemy difficulty to 100% is not helping. She just has a red heartbeat all the time. And if i king crimson to the boss door i miss out on content so i rly dont know if i want to continue this game.

Reactions: Adultress
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes