Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
anyone have like save where they already installed all the cameras on the map,but the ntr progress doesnt go much yet?the game kinda boring for me with the battle,so i kinda want to skip that if can,thanks before hand

Reactions: huntergg

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Funny enough, I unintentionally managed to move in with Kana, even barely going on dates at all.

This game is really of hidden mechanics, so whats the deal with the tired feature, and you can you ever tire Kana without killing yourself in the process? And more importantly, what does it effect?

I've only got this because of doing night time exorcise btw, still haven't got any of the town's extra facilities open tho. And somehow enough vanilla points to move in with Kana, which is still a virgin, and somehow also getting the high NTR harassment scenes.

Another thing I was curious about, I know there is a time limit on the harassment bit where even calling her doesn't work, but how do you get that?
The more tired kana is, the battle will be more difficult for her and less resistance when she got touched by lawrence

Reactions: gfurst

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
big pp is totally useless and/or unusable.
While I do think huge dicks can be a problem for most of women when putting it inside (and that it probably can cause other problems for these men in addition to that), I definitely wouldn't call it "useless" when we talk about sex. There are many girls out there who love the visual and appeal of huge or somehow "above average dicks" (just like most men love the visual and appeal of boobs with size above avarage and big asses). And depending of the anatomy of the inside of their pussy, some of them can even take huge dicks inside.

Average size will do the job ofc, but I think the best size for dicks most of the time is going to be something big that is between "average" and "huge" (like something between 15cm - 20cm). Then the dick will please her both visually and physically (when penetrating inside she can enjoy the big size of it filling her insides, at the same time it won't be something huge that will destroy her insides). And if the woman for some reason doesn't care acout the whole "big dick" thing, something like "15cm - 20cm" won't be a problem either because it's not a size that will bother her probably (like I said, it's not a size that will destroy her insides. Most vaginas can take big dicks with sizes between 15cm - 20cm with no problem)

In conclusion: Small pp is still the worst possible scenario for a man. When speaking from the point of view of appearance, the vast majority of women will prefer and fantasize something big and manly, than something small and cute.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
All right the text at time it shows some like code or something that got translated I guess.. making the text at time look odd. anyone also experiencing this ?

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
I am a bit confused by this game. Is it explained at some point why she does all this with Lawrence? Is it Blackmail?

Maybe I missed something, but it feels a bit sudden that she's in the bath with the guy without any story attached to it.

Reactions: StickyJammedPotato
Aug 10, 2020
I am a bit confused by this game. Is it explained at some point why she does all this with Lawrence? Is it Blackmail?

Maybe I missed something, but it feels a bit sudden that she's in the bath with the guy without any story attached to it.
I haven't completed it yet but it seems to hint that he has SOMETHING on her. That being said most NTR scenes happen when you start to abandon her. So I have no idea lmao
It's hard to get really invested when most of the story isn't shared with you.

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
So how do you get the high res cameras? They showed up in shop when I picked 1 as a starter item but when I made a new game they aren't there

w123t4

May 26, 2019
So how do you get the high res cameras? They showed up in shop when I picked 1 as a starter item but when I made a new game they aren't there
You can only buy the HD cam from the shop if you are in NG+

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Map of this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Okay I am stuck with the first big boss in the first area, kana isn't helping much in combat and basically the mc is doing the heavy back breacking combat at least how I see it as I see no alternative.

anyone can offer hints/tips on the combat on the first boss, what to equip ? how to prepare for the said stuff ?

Kana already badly injured by the time I reach at the big boss for the first area, I have no idea where I can find bandages to leave for kana.

Also is it just me or the lawrence guy swipes your money ? I think I read that after doing mission in area you should get 2500 but as I talk to him he only give me 1000 did I make a mistake somewhere ?

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
Or can you just make a separate page for games with a theme for freaks who are dragged by NTR?

Oct 21, 2019
Hi can anyone tell me where to find Lawrence in order to get your allowance? The game says I should talk to him after each mission in order to get the money, but I can't find him anywhere in town and can't get into his appartment either. Thanks for the help!

EDIT: nevermind, found him standing in the shade in the central part of town...

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes