Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Don't be afraid to lose to bosses, game doesn't punish you for that(in day missions only tho) Kana gets cards for defeating red/boss enemies and Mc gems. To make Kana stronger combine three cards into one which inherits all their stats(you need attack and defence stats at most).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nah, you get 2500 every time you leave the day mission at 17:00. Then you find him and get another 1000 so in summary 3500. No mistakes here.
How do you call Kana for the night exorcisms? I tried bringing her but the mc refuses to leave town

w123t4

May 26, 2019
On the Level 5 page (I did not unlock it yet), it seems there is an impregnation image if I am not mistaken. So this game has pregnancy content?
Yes, both of you two can make kana pregnant, just creampie her while she is on her period, though it is kind of difficult to make it and just a few sentences different in the ending

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
How do you call Kana for the night exorcisms? I tried bringing her but the mc refuses to leave town
There are some guides and by looks of them they are really good, but i can tell you that you probably stuck because you need a house to progress and that is locked by population numbers in those 3 night districts. If you don't even see them, go talk with mayor first, then if you see them, spend some time at night clearing them untill you get passable percents (especially middle location, it has most maximum population), you also might want to check every day between 17:00 and 18:00 if there is red vortex on one of districts and try to win it with Kana to preserve your population. If you see that vortex call Kana and ask her for night extermination together (there is some chance that she won't respond to you cause she'll be in bath, but generally only call her after 17:45 for best chance that she'll respond).
Population also needed to unlock AV shop, cinema and onsen so its pretty important.
Alternatively your corruption might be too high, just like when she'll stop to cheat on you if she has too much love, she may stop progressing your love events if she's too corrupt.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
So you can only call her between 17-18 that sucks that's 3 population drops because I can't call her cause she's bathing

Nyarlykins

Sep 10, 2017
Such nice artstyle wasted on (almost) worst kind of NTR. Very interesting gameplay too but god damn the h-content is not for me.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
They sure love their grind. Enemies get harder the faster you are able to clear? bruh...
flashb.jpg

Where can i get bandages for the bitch ? I'm have the rate at 70-100% in rooms she is supposedly in yet she struggles (confirmed by calling her later and she says she got her ass kicked)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
They sure love their grind. Enemies get harder the faster you are able to clear? bruh...
View attachment 2593237

Where can i get bandages for the bitch ? I'm have the rate at 70-100% in rooms she is supposedly in yet she struggles (confirmed by calling her later and she says she got her ass kicked)
I'll just put here some tips i gave another guy:
How the heck to you tell where she is? I tried putting a bunch of camera's down and couldnt find her at all. Also not entire sure how to help her when fighting a powerful enemy.
It took me a while to understand how she moves, but i think i got some idea after all. First thing that you have to understand, that you can direct her path by closing doors with that green/red switch or lighting torches in church. If door is closed in your timeline, it is also closed in future (Kana's timeline). If she's stuck, she'll call you and ask you to open the door or light the torches. Now how to pinpoint where she is, best way imo is to look at the exorcism percents in rooms, if it is 100%, it means that Kana already been there and cleared ghosts by winning the fight. It doesn't mean that she won't be back there, though, she often backtracks, and when she's hurt, there is chance that she'll be harrased there, especially if she didn't discover any restpoint yet (most notable example is very first corridor in hospital basement, aka room 56). Now restpoints: it is rooms with beds and they always have 100% exorcism rate from the start, if Kana is hurt she'll try to get back to nearest discovered restroom, where she'll be harrased. You should note that scenes in corridors and respoint are somewhat different, cause there is no beds in corridor (unless it is church, there are some rooms that have beds even though it is not a restpoint). If you'd put camera in every single room on map, you can see her jumping through rooms around her latest cleared (100%) room, sometimes you can see her fight monsters there too. Btw there is a chance that she'll just jump over whole room without fights, so there can be rooms with 0% between cleared rooms too.

Now hospital - this one is extremely confusing. There are a lot of rooms, that you can't get inside, but Kana can, you can't put cameras there, but don't worry, she can't be harrased there too, its just she'll disapper from sight for long spans of time. Btw Kana can move ONLY ON RED CARPET, she can't hook around those rooms that MC can't open like you can (she still can enter restrooms, so don't worry about that). Those corridors without red carpet are for your use only. She also can use lift if it was green when she gets there, she'll take it and switch floors. You can notice it when switch turns red suddenly, it means that Kana used a lift and now on another floor. You can't get a map for hospital yourself, but Kana can, when she wins a fight in map room she'll send you one.

How to help her win? Usually you can increase percents in each room by consecutively defeating ghost in it (unless it is infamous hostpital, there is no way to help her in closed rooms). It will help Kana to win a fight in theory. In practice though, it is very slow and ineffective. You can also put bandages in boxes to heal her when she's hurt, no need to put more than 1, she won't use more, but I would say that its even worse way to help than clearing rooms yourself. Much easier is to level up Kana herself or equip her with good cards (you can craft her very broken ones with card fusion). But you also have to understand that you don't actually need to do that, cause you can always get to a boss fight right away using that vortex that near the final room. I usually don't level up Kana, cause if she's stronk she won't be harrased D: Well, if you're pervert that tries to get no NTR pure love route (there is no specific ending for that or anything, only people that hate ntr would do that, they would download ntr game and try to complete it without being cucked once, yeah....), equip her with crafted "lover" card, she won't be harrased at all even when she loses (or so i heard, i'd never do that).
P.S. if you need more detailed info, go to ulmf Nebel thread, you'll find mechanics description, fight and leveling strategies (lol its funny how most effective one is to one shot everything with one time magic explosion), maps, cards recepies etc.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS
Aug 29, 2020
One of those games that is just too much RPG for me to get into. Props to the dev for making something that lasts more than 30 mins but this is a wild amount of grind and figuring all the mechanics out even on easy mode. Looking at the recollection scenes it is really good but not worth it imo.

I like the heartrate, planting cameras, after work stuff like decision making. It could have been left at that and been a great game for me personally. The extra night time minigames, all the hidden talking points, economy, catalysts, hidden stats, combat, unlocking shops, etc etc etc is just way too little fapping and trying to figure out obscure mechanics.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I'll just put here some tips i gave another guy:

It took me a while to understand how she moves, but i think i got some idea after all. First thing that you have to understand, that you can direct her path by closing doors with that green/red switch or lighting torches in church. If door is closed in your timeline, it is also closed in future (Kana's timeline). If she's stuck, she'll call you and ask you to open the door or light the torches. Now how to pinpoint where she is, best way imo is to look at the exorcism percents in rooms, if it is 100%, it means that Kana already been there and cleared ghosts by winning the fight. It doesn't mean that she won't be back there, though, she often backtracks, and when she's hurt, there is chance that she'll be harrased there, especially if she didn't discover any restpoint yet (most notable example is very first corridor in hospital basement, aka room 56). Now restpoints: it is rooms with beds and they always have 100% exorcism rate from the start, if Kana is hurt she'll try to get back to nearest discovered restroom, where she'll be harrased. You should note that scenes in corridors and respoint are somewhat different, cause there is no beds in corridor (unless it is church, there are some rooms that have beds even though it is not a restpoint). If you'd put camera in every single room on map, you can see her jumping through rooms around her latest cleared (100%) room, sometimes you can see her fight monsters there too. Btw there is a chance that she'll just jump over whole room without fights, so there can be rooms with 0% between cleared rooms too.

Now hospital - this one is extremely confusing. There are a lot of rooms, that you can't get inside, but Kana can, you can't put cameras there, but don't worry, she can't be harrased there too, its just she'll disapper from sight for long spans of time. Btw Kana can move ONLY ON RED CARPET, she can't hook around those rooms that MC can't open like you can (she still can enter restrooms, so don't worry about that). Those corridors without red carpet are for your use only. She also can use lift if it was green when she gets there, she'll take it and switch floors. You can notice it when switch turns red suddenly, it means that Kana used a lift and now on another floor. You can't get a map for hospital yourself, but Kana can, when she wins a fight in map room she'll send you one.

How to help her win? Usually you can increase percents in each room by consecutively defeating ghost in it (unless it is infamous hostpital, there is no way to help her in closed rooms). It will help Kana to win a fight in theory. In practice though, it is very slow and ineffective. You can also put bandages in boxes to heal her when she's hurt, no need to put more than 1, she won't use more, but I would say that its even worse way to help than clearing rooms yourself. Much easier is to level up Kana herself or equip her with good cards (you can craft her very broken ones with card fusion). But you also have to understand that you don't actually need to do that, cause you can always get to a boss fight right away using that vortex that near the final room. I usually don't level up Kana, cause if she's stronk she won't be harrased D: Well, if you're pervert that tries to get no NTR pure love route (there is no specific ending for that or anything, only people that hate ntr would do that, they would download ntr game and try to complete it without being cucked once, yeah....), equip her with crafted "lover" card, she won't be harrased at all even when she loses (or so i heard, i'd never do that).
P.S. if you need more detailed info, go to ulmf Nebel thread, you'll find mechanics description, fight and leveling strategies (lol its funny how most effective one is to one shot everything with one time magic explosion), maps, cards recepies etc.
I got the idea how she is supposed to travel but she doesn't. On the map with torches i created path for her to follow but she wouldn't. Like she even told me the room she is in and i made path for her but she is like "can see anything".

How do you level her even ?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I got the idea how she is supposed to travel but she doesn't. On the map with torches i created path for her to follow but she wouldn't. Like she even told me the room she is in and i made path for her but she is like "can see anything".

How do you level her even ?
If she gets in red all the time, it means she loses a fight that's why she can't progress, if she complains that she can't see anything it means she probably reached an end of her lighted corridor you made for her (probably, occasionally she just strays away and gets lost for no apparent reason).
You can level her up by fighting with her during weekends or at night. Best way is to clear some stages till you can win some fights in main mansion and go there to farm.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
sometimes the translation is a bit confusing, TL did MTL and re-edit the translation for quick cash. I'm sure it's heavily edited but yeah some translation lost here and there.

Reactions: kcj300

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
i finished this game twice, but i didn't finish it 100%, i know there are things to unlock unless you use mtool

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes