semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
Is there a way to make the game harder? Is too easy to protect Kana, it's not fun :/
This is my problem as well. Not a bad problem, but just man trying to catch Larry on camera where it's too late to stop him is a narrow window, and I have to be buried away in the Gunpla store to not make it in time to the East Ward to help her...

The premise is great, the vibe feels right, the damn artwork is amazing, its my first time playing this behind the scenes type, and i gotta say if it had the actual build up of us hunting down, as to "random" town scenes would be even greater, perhaps in the future ill find something like married gals island adventure paired with this
This is definitely a great idea, with ok execution. Enough to make us want more and better, which is good. I just hope BBQ or another dev takes this and makes it even better.

Reactions: zodd313

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
But anyway, how the fuck do you find the ghost in hide and seek in the hospital. that shit makes no sense.
Thanks for the tips. As of how I found her. Quite easy. Just save before enter and memorize when you first saw her, if you get lost, just reload and track the same path again and then search another area until you find her. Rinse and repeat. I had more problems searching for her at the Church, the last hide and seek was really tricky.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I have so many inverted cards but the machine say not enough and does nothing. I also can't destroy the catalysts either can someone help or show a visual guide on how to do it because I for the life of me can't figure out how to do it

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I have so many inverted cards but the machine say not enough and does nothing. I also can't destroy the catalysts either can someone help or show a visual guide on how to do it because I for the life of me can't figure out how to do it
To combine it, you must destroy at least three inverted cards.
Both the inverted cards and the catalyst can only be destroyed near the machines at Lawrance's house.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
To combine it, you must destroy at least three inverted cards.
Both the inverted cards and the catalyst can only be destroyed near the machines at Lawrance's house.
and I'm saying it won't destroy
upon further closer inspection I realize that I have to go into the item into armor and manually disassemble every card and catalyst I want destroyed

Last edited:

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
and I'm saying it won't destroy
You can only destroy crystals and tarot cards in a very especific part of the game, you can't do it anywhere. It is when you gain access to the NTR guy apartment and he has the area where you can upgrade your weapons and fuse tarot cards. It can only be done there (and also in another part but way later into the game)

driade

Jul 15, 2021
am i the only one that got laggy or is it just my 10 years old laptop? i mean this is just rpgmaker game it shouldn't nuke my laptop brah

also sometimes i got this bug where lawrence says he's going to tokyo on friday and will comeback on monday, only to show up telling me to work again on saturday and sunday. my ntr guy is workaholic man

Aug 10, 2020
am i the only one that got laggy or is it just my 10 years old laptop? i mean this is just rpgmaker game it shouldn't nuke my laptop brah

also sometimes i got this bug where lawrence says he's going to tokyo on friday and will comeback on monday, only to show up telling me to work again on saturday and sunday. my ntr guy is workaholic man
The more extended script stuff they add to RPG maker the more demanding it is. Not just your PC, but also an unoptimized engine. It's unfortunate but might be time to upgrade fren.

Reactions: driade

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
where is the projector in the Asahane house everyone says main house but there's like 5 plus an underground where you face the 3rd boss. is it before or after you face the 2nd boss is it guarded by the strong red enemy?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
where is the projector in the Asahane house everyone says main house but there's like 5 plus an underground where you face the 3rd boss. is it before or after you face the 2nd boss is it guarded by the strong red enemy?
It's in one of the two small sheds that located on courtyards of the Mansion. And yes, they are protected by one red enemy each.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
It's in one of the two small sheds that located on courtyards of the Mansion. And yes, they are protected by one red enemy each.
Go NW of the building with the first boss you'll see a shrine go further north and you'll see a small roofed square building go up into it and you'll be attacked by the red guy you'll get the limited edition projector

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
624 - Drunk in L's house
645 - Gangbang in the bar
620 - Bar (date?!)
Ok I'm not sure which it even was, I think 624, but I just got an scene that I never seen before, (I've played it in jp), where kana goes to bar and gets drunk. It is maybe the one that happens before she is corrupt enough to get the gangbang, maybe?
I don't know but confirming this list is pretty essential if want to find all scenes later on.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes