CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
how to unlock Page/Level 4 & 5 actually? How to defeat the Old Guard Boss 1?
And how to proceed with the game plot??

Very confuse right now. Do I really need to level up MC & Kana???

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
That guy clearly stated this
" Dunno why that event setting has numbers no locations - but here's a guide. "
those numbers are from the raw file, it was mistakenly being translated in the output by the machine.
I'm trying really hard to be polite here... but, well.
The numbers are a variable for locations there were never meant to be exposed to the player (the variables I mean). The cheat NPC in question didn't even exist in the original game, there for it wasn't even translated.
As to why Saikey put it there, is another question entirely, maybe BBQ added of their own in the last update (they mentioned something like this). And Saikey just jumped the gun and left it there.

But either, just fucking play the game before you start complaining, or just don't play at all.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019

Very confuse right now. Do I really need to level up MC & Kana???
Preeeeetty sure it has smtg to do with the "mysterious item", but i only got 2 so far, found out randomly in town or dungeon. If anyone got the exact position am gladly takin it too:oops:

EDIT: nevermind, beat the devil azra-something for lvl 5 and u got other lvls too.

And btw i figured smtg out of battle. U can actualy charge up some TP using certain magic (did it with ice and earth) allowing u to use exorcisme related attacks.

Last edited:

lightdemon

Nov 3, 2018
yes, one was in that middle alley in town, but all the others are in main manor 1 floor, you can only go there at weekends with Kana.
P.S. btw while you're there don't forget to find projector, you'll need it to unlock the cinema - speak with guy in bar, upper right part.
I'm trying to unlock the status 4.. guys what's the main manor? how can i go there?

Last edited:

traps4life

Aug 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to watch the recordings in the shop? When I try to use them it plays an audio cue and nothing happens (inside the shop room).

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Preeeeetty sure it has smtg to do with the "mysterious item", but i only got 2 so far, found out randomly in town or dungeon. If anyone got the exact position am gladly takin it too:oops:
I'm trying to unlock the status 4.. guys what's the main manor? how i can go there?
Status 4 you need to get those mysterious items, and most are in the final mansion (you can only go on weekends), then you trade it with Ria on the phone
Status 5 is also with Ria on dream world, it was posted some pages back, where you can fight her for it.

And yeah, main mansion is the objective of the game, but seriously guys, are even reading whats in the game?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Most likely somewhere in the toilet or closed room on second floor but you won't be able to eavesdrop or peek(only seeing scene in the dream).
That (for me personally) is one of the main shortcomings of the game. The fact that quite a few of the scenes are not "peek and get a bit but you are unable to determine if it's Kana" kind of scenes, but rather it's just "you can't find her" or "you hear sounds" and the rest is basically you just "dreaming" the full scene. I think the dreaming part is pretty neat as an implementation of seeing the full scene, but I think it was a mistake to not let the MC witness more of her corruption live without knowing it's her.

A good way to do this would be to have phone calls or SMS with her where she finds some excuse and then you (for example) go to L's house and hear/witness him having sex with someone, maybe see the social media post later with a pic, but the inner monologue of the MC suggests he believes Kana is doing what she told him she is and L is just a womanizer.

Obviously, if you want to go all the way with the fantasy, you can give the player the choice to "realize" it's her or not in form of a dialogue choice, which will then change a few lines in the scene and/or change your attitude towards Lawrence in the game overall. It might require a few more lines of dialogue, but I think it wouldn't be an extreme amount of extra work, and it adds so much to the overall feel of the story.

I hope the dev can manage to do that in their next game.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
A good way to do this would be to have phone calls or SMS with her where she finds some excuse and then you (for example) go to L's house and hear/witness him having sex with someone, maybe see the social media post later with a pic
The game literally has all of that afaik, you can call her, see Lawrence twitter after it, find AV where supposedly her identity is hidden, and even go to Lawrence's house and hear the action.

but the inner monologue of the MC suggests he believes Kana is doing what she told him she is and L is just a womanizer.
MC's monologue most of the time is just a blank slate, its very minimal and just leaves it to the player to make his own reaction.

Reactions: Federok88

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
It goes without saying that this post contains spoilers. !!!

The game literally has all of that afaik, you can call her, see Lawrence twitter after it, find AV where supposedly her identity is hidden, and even go to Lawrence's house and hear the action.
Yes and no.

Yes it has the typical "AV with hidden identity" stuff. And that is great. What I am talking about is more, you move around on the map at different times. For example its towards the end of the game, you "miss" your date with Kana, it's evening/night and she is at L's house. You go to his house, you hear noise upstairs, you can decide to be like "it's none of my business" or take a peek. When you take a peek you see him fucking a girl through the key hole or a slit in the door. It's dim, so you can't make her out, you hear some muffled stuff. You go back down, you finish your upgrades, you go outside. Once you are home you can sleep and watch it in the dream world, or decide not to (save it for later). You wake up and can look on social media and see him having posted a photo of the aftermath, or some video of it (queue in scene). You wonder who the girl is. You step out and don't see Kana. You go outside and see Kana and Lawrence walking up the street. Kana's outfit is slightly disheveled (or maybe her hair). You make a comment about them being late and she finds some excuse about how she was doing some late night gaming and missed her alarm, and while she was running she met Lawrence and how it was fortunate that the boss was late too, otherwise she would be the odd one out. You see her pull a quick bashful glance over at Lawrence. You just see Lawrence having the tiniest grin, and then brushing it off and telling Kana she should not make it a habit, cause he won't always be late. And then the scene is over.

How is that?

---

What you get in this game is decent, that is one reason I really like it. But you get the shortened version of that. There is no hearing sounds and peeking (you only hear sounds early in the game when L is having sex with some random town girl, same for the social media post of the town girl that he screwed that you get right at the start of the game). There is no scene of you witnessing it or even a "I hear noises but I shouldn't bother him" or a "damn Lawrence sure is a womanizer, well lets upgrade my gear and leave". There is a social media post after but its only for some of the earlier stuff in the game. Its definitely a welcome addition tho. There is a "morning after" scene for more of the h scenes but it's 1:1 the same scene every time, barely any changes, not in dialogue and not in sprites. And like you said, MC monologue is very minimalistic, actually a shame for a game where the character has dialogue for once. Imo it's just the details that prevent Nebel from being a REALLY good NTR game and put it into the category of "solid" right beneat that.

Some (other) negative points are:
- not enough dialogue variation
- no Lawrence-specific NTR ending but rather just a mostly rather vague ones
- the grind
- some of the systems that are kind of hit or miss, in terms of the way you progress through a level or do combat. it doesnt really provide enough variation imo to keep your attention for long enough to actually have fun while having to grind rather long in some parts
- (highly subjective to me as a person) the fact that she can easily slip into slut mode when she is high on corruption and being neglected, instead of there being extra conditions that separate her slut-corruption from her just falling for Lawrence specifically.

Some positive sides really making the game better are:
- The art, most definitely
- The information systems in the menu
- the setup and location
- The design of the characters and the choice of (some) scenarios

Last edited:

Federok88

May 23, 2022
That (for me personally) is one of the main shortcomings of the game. The fact that quite a few of the scenes are not "peek and get a bit but you are unable to determine if it's Kana" kind of scenes, but rather it's just "you can't find her" or "you hear sounds" and the rest is basically you just "dreaming" the full scene. I think the dreaming part is pretty neat as an implementation of seeing the full scene, but I think it was a mistake to not let the MC witness more of her corruption live without knowing it's her.

A good way to do this would be to have phone calls or SMS with her where she finds some excuse and then you (for example) go to L's house and hear/witness him having sex with someone, maybe see the social media post later with a pic, but the inner monologue of the MC suggests he believes Kana is doing what she told him she is and L is just a womanizer.

Obviously, if you want to go all the way with the fantasy, you can give the player the choice to "realize" it's her or not in form of a dialogue choice, which will then change a few lines in the scene and/or change your attitude towards Lawrence in the game overall. It might require a few more lines of dialogue, but I think it wouldn't be an extreme amount of extra work, and it adds so much to the overall feel of the story.

I hope the dev can manage to do that in their next game.

That one situation (dinner at the maid cafe) its the exception and not the rule. Most of the time you can get a glance or hear lawrence doing something to kana. Obviously the mc never realizes its kana so to not blow things up.

examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

except 7, all the examples given have a follow up tweet from lawrence gloating about fucking some new sexfriend.

Last edited:

OnceMoreAgain

Jan 14, 2023
I've found a bug. After going back to the mansion and talking to the ghost girl, there is a constant fire sound effect playing. Even when changing zones and moving day forward. Only after taking the file out of the BGS for Fire1 did it go away, which predictably caused a constant error.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
And yeah, main mansion is the objective of the game, but seriously guys, are even reading whats in the game?
Well, I can't say that I read but somehow idk what to do to proceed with the game story either leveling up or something else. And also idk how to go to Dream World if I pursue the pure love route.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Federok88

May 23, 2022
I've found a bug. After going back to the mansion and talking to the ghost girl, there is a constant fire sound effect playing. Even when changing zones and moving day forward. Only after taking the file out of the BGS for Fire1 did it go away, which predictably caused a constant error.
Yeah it happens with certain frequency. The way i found solve it each time it happens its by playing scene from the recollection room, Kanas moans (or Lawrence pistons) override the already playing sound and make it stop.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
given have a follow up tweet from lawrence gloating about fucking some new sexfriend.
I admit I played the Japanese version when it came out, so it's possible some stuff got added later, but I legit have not seen some of those and have only seen the dream part. Its weird how easy you can miss some of these (although maybe its just me being stupid).

OnceMoreAgain

Jan 14, 2023
Yeah it happens with certain frequency. The way i found solve it each time it happens its by playing scene from the recollection room, Kanas moans (or Lawrence pistons) override the already playing sound and make it stop.
Thank you, it worked immediately.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
quick question regarding hospital, does Kana enter from the same floor as you or different?
also i still dont have the map for hospital and it's killing me
Yeah, same floor, you can also ask her to wait 2 hours (i think) before entering so you can decide where to start, but idk why would you do that tbh. I like to go from basement more, but that's more of a personal preference than advice. About maps, its quite tricky indeed, if I remember it correctly, even when kana reaches map room, she'll get map for different floor, which sucks.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
hey guys, this is a real english tran, right??? or MTL english with extra step ???

Federok88

May 23, 2022
I admit I played the Japanese version when it came out, so it's possible some stuff got added later, but I legit have not seen some of those and have only seen the dream part. Its weird how easy you can miss some of these (although maybe its just me being stupid).

I also played the the japanese but im not gonna lie some of it its hard to find when you just have textractor to help you.
For example 6 8 and 9 were things i was only able to trigger yesterday after especifically going for them and i have yet to see 5 trigger naturally.

8 was particullary difficult to trigger because its the one scene that has 0 indication how to trigger and you normally would trigger 7 to unlock the park or cafe dating scene (with toys). Unless you randomly decide to go to the bar to "see if something happens" while 7 happened then its really hard to trigger.

The fact that the game is not tunned for some scenes to happen organically (because its lack of challange and how a player might be contioned to respond to it) but you also lacks the information to easily trigger them deliberately its one of the flaws that even i will admit.

Take President Yukino for example, its has to stats that trigger thet scene progression (shyness and desire) plus suspicion to trigger the cuckhold route. All three are visible and easily manegeable, the same cant be said for Nebel Submission, Atmosphere and Lawrence anger.

For me Nebel its a great NTR despite its faults because it nails the fundamentals very well. Plenty of Netorares are just on rails walking simulators or mediocre rpgs that take itself to seriously and unless it goes to cuckholding (wich ironically i dont like) a decent amount completely ignore the mc.

Something like Scars of Summer might be simpler and have better peaking than Nebel but has less scenes, an exclusively UGLY male character desing that sometimes makes you wonder if its a preference or a skill issue and the mc is a non ententity.

Some other might have great art but lackluster sex scenes, or very few of them. Others have a simple "gameplay" loop and good desing but 0 sounds during sex.

NTR games (like a lot of things in dlsite) tend range between mediocre to just average unless you go for the VNs. Very few are the ones when i can come out saying "yeah i was fully satisfied with the experience as an Netorare fan" and Nebel is one of them

Reactions: Gudil

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018

I gave up trying to unlock that after reading a lot of the game files.

To be clear, don't interrupt 20ish times, then interrupt constantly?

If anyone has any idea how the lingerie works I'd love to know and more broadly like 90% of the Lawernce AV scenes, I assume high exhibition stat and submission.

If someone could post an annotated map for how to properly do the hospital that would be wonderful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ion.TemUS
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes