Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I also played the the japanese but im not gonna lie some of it its hard to find when you just have textractor to help you.
For example 6 8 and 9 were things i was only able to trigger yesterday after especifically going for them and i have yet to see 5 trigger naturally.

8 was particullary difficult to trigger because its the one scene that has 0 indication how to trigger and you normally would trigger 7 to unlock the park or cafe dating scene (with toys). Unless you randomly decide to go to the bar to "see if something happens" while 7 happened then its really hard to trigger.
What makes this the most annoying for me is the included RNG of where Kana actually wants to go and the RNG of where L decides where the job is that day. Both of those make it extremely annoying to navigate through the game at a decent pace and not miss specific scenes, esp. if you have obsure rules for how to trigger some scenes without any indicator or guide to help you actually make them out.

I gave up trying to unlock that after reading a lot of the game files.

To be clear, don't interrupt 20ish times, then interrupt constantly?

If anyone has any idea how the lingerie works
I'd love to know and more broadly like 90% of the Lawernce AV scenes, I assume high exhibition stat and submission.

If someone could post an annotated map for how to properly do the hospital that would be wonderful.
Two questions Id be quite interested in as well.

Tbh idk if I have the patience to play through this game AGAIN, after already having done it a few times when it originally came out. I wish I could just start on a save right after the tutorial with all MC high level gear unlocked but Kana being lv. 1 and 99x cameras in the inventory.

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
What makes this the most annoying for me is the included RNG of where Kana actually wants to go and the RNG of where L decides where the job is that day. Both of those make it extremely annoying to navigate through the game at a decent pace and not miss specific scenes, esp. if you have obsure rules for how to trigger some scenes without any indicator or guide to help you actually make them out.

Two questions Id be quite interested in as well.

Tbh idk if I have the patience to play through this game AGAIN, after already having done it a few times when it originally came out. I wish I could just start on a save right after the tutorial with all MC high level gear unlocked but Kana being lv. 1 and 99x cameras in the inventory.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/

Genuinely have a save like that; used the MV Cheat plug in to modify a whole host of vars trying things out. Adds a touch of lag to the game, but it's quite easy to use.

Has a working win/lose button and you can add or remove any item you want.

The vars are not translated (or in the cheat enumerated, annoyingly) so you can tweak anything, force events (if you work out the vars) etc.

Kana level 1 is tough, but curse card solves that.

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
What's the room you unlock in the dream for? I can interact with a few characters but I'm not sure what it does.

What's the best way to get stronger faster?

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/

Genuinely have a save like that; used the MV Cheat plug in to modify a whole host of vars trying things out. Adds a touch of lag to the game, but it's quite easy to use.

Has a working win/lose button and you can add or remove any item you want.

The vars are not translated (or in the cheat enumerated, annoyingly) so you can tweak anything, force events (if you work out the vars) etc.

Kana level 1 is tough, but curse card solves that.
sounds taunting but idk about the lag. I hate lag.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
This should be named - Grind: The game.
Like holy shit I'm no stranger to grind but this gotta be the most pitiful one ever - same enemies over and over with just inflated stats, no progression other that "bigger numbers" , backtracking galore , destroying trash gear one by one while you need hundred for upgrade. no eye candy to save the boring rpgm fights.
And while I went through that for few hours and I believed I'm pretty strong i entered the house map during weekend and got tapped in one round. Just how long do they expect you to grind this shit ?

Reactions: kcj300

Federok88

May 23, 2022

For me it happened when i did the following.
I interrumpted him constantly for two dayli missions (around 8 inturrepted scenes) in a row and in the second night Lawrence got harassment events at 20 hs and at 21 hs. I interrumpted the one at 20 hs but left the second go uninterrumpted (it was the one in the park) and at 22 hs i saw a red car in front of the Mcs place.

I think that jist of it is that you have to keep cockblocking Lawrence (to get him mad) until he gets a harrasment event at 21 hs

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Try it, if I get bored enough, I might have a crack at removing the lag (not my code, but I feel the pain), but it's a small stutter mostly noticeable on the heartbeat monitor. Your milage my vary.
So what exactly are the settings on that one?
Kana is level1, what else is different?
The best case is MC being strong and equipped so clearing is no issue, but Kana being lvl 1 but having strong cards, so you can get her through or let her fail by choice.
If i had a choice Id just give Kana lvl 1 and myself max money max cameras and the ability to change Kanas corruption levels.

Man honestly, atm I just want to trigger the damn bed scene at L's house tbh.

Anyway, give it to me ig, or did you already link it?

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Man honestly, atm I just want to trigger the damn bed scene at L's house tbh.
Set her to do the bar event with Lawrence and don't interrupt - but she'll be drunk.

Or wait till 605 (?) street is the last event of the day - might need her to be near his house too though.

Reactions: soar60

jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020

If anyone has any idea how the lingerie works I'd love to know and more broadly like 90% of the Lawernce AV scenes, I assume high exhibition stat and submission.

If someone could post an annotated map for how to properly do the hospital that would be wonderful.
Let me define some terms before starting explanations.
  • Anger: How mad Lawrence is at you. +2 for coming back early from investigation, +2 every time you interrupt him from molesting Kana in town, -1 at the end of the day (plus other ways I don't know)
  • Submission: How complete the NTR is. Visible in the status screen. Higher value means more extreme H-events
  • Atmosphere: How aroused Kana is. Hidden value. Set to 1/3 of submission when you enter the dungeon and increases every time Lawrence molests Kana in the dungeon. Set to 0 at end of day. Higher value means more extreme H-events
  • 22-23 event (I wrote 21-22 event by mistake earlier): Event that occurs if Kana has sex with Lawrence during 21:00 to 22:00
Car sex: Trigger 22-23 event when Lawrence's anger is 10 is higher.

AVs:
  • Bar AVs (normal): Lawrence molests Kana at the bar
  • Bar AVs (cuckold type): Lawrence molests Kana with toys during dinner (anger 2 or higher needed). Then Kana goes on a date with the protag
  • Lingerie sex AVs: Lawrence takes Kana to his house after she sprains her ankle. RNG based, you get either bathtub sex or the AV recording events
  • Park AV: Lawrence molests Kana at the park
  • Bar gangbang AV: Gangbang in the bar. Happens randomly after submission is 900+
  • Exhibitionist AVs: 22-23 event. Requires sex shop unlocked. RNG based, you either get sex on Lawrence's bed or exhibitionism event. 2nd exhibitionism AV also requires body rank A
  • Hot springs AV: Lawrence molests Kana in the hot springs
All AV scenes require high submission and/or atmosphere. E.g. you get boobjob event in hot springs if the atmosphere is too low.

Lingerie: Kana changes them after she has sex with Lawrence in the bar or after lingerie sex in Lawrence's house. Resets to default after some other sex scenes

Hospital map: Google translated site but good enough.

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Pretty funny when she calls you cuz you missed the "date" and tells you "come here or I will never forgive you" and you cannot find her anywhere cuz she gets fucked somewhere -.-

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Set her to do the bar event with Lawrence and don't interrupt - but she'll be drunk.

Or wait till 605 (?) street is the last event of the day - might need her to be near his house too though.
Bro thanks for the save, but I can't even get into the bar.
Idk why but it basically sets me at 0 (h) stats. maybe I also need the other saves (config, global and bak autosave)

I actually saved a sav4 slot and overwrote it with the one you gave me and I at least got high level equipment now. And it seems (?) to be the start of the game after the tutorial. Not sure tho.

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Bro thanks for the save, but I can't even get into the bar.
Idk why but it basically sets me at 0 (h) stats. maybe I also need the other saves (config, global and bak autosave)

I actually saved a sav4 slot and overwrote it with the one you gave me and I at least got high level equipment now. And it seems (?) to be the start of the game after the tutorial. Not sure tho.
It's a high level equipment, new game +, most (all?) cams in place, high level items, so you can just activate events as and when you see fit.

As it's just past the tutorial none (and I mean none) of the buildings are open AFAIK.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
It's a high level equipment, new game +, most (all?) cams in place, high level items, so you can just activate events as and when you see fit.

As it's just past the tutorial none (and I mean none) of the buildings are open AFAIK.
Yea thanks. I think it actually bugged the cameras tho as they do not trigger any scenes for an entire day even if Kana is hurt. Shame. But thanks for the effort.

Maybe its just the version of the game. I checked another save and she literally does not get harassed on no map whatsoever.

Edit: Fixed it somehow, but goddamn this is just cruel. There is so much randomness in there one can easily spend multile days trying to progress even just halfway through.

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
  • Exhibitionist AVs: 21-22 event. Requires sex shop unlocked. RNG based, you either get sex on Lawrence's bed or exhibitionism event. 2nd exhibitionism AV also requires body rank A
Never seen these ones, nor sex shop, what do i do wrong?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Never seen these ones, nor sex shop, what do i do wrong?
Shop unlocks as you do more evening exorcism and town population grows I think.

Still trying to replicate the bar scene too, its nigh impossible with the RNG. Its so hard to have her be at 600+ sub, him be angry enough, her decide on curry/cafe, then L being there and then later being able to invite her to the bar (cause sometimes she works) plus also her being a non-virgin. This is tyring

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Shop unlocks as you do more evening exorcism and town population grows I think.

Still trying to replicate the bar scene too, its nigh impossible with the RNG. Its so hard to have her be at 600+ sub, him be angry enough, her decide on curry/cafe, then L being there and then later being able to invite her to the bar (cause sometimes she works) plus also her being a non-virgin. This is tyring
You mean even more population than for unlocking onsen? Also i'm not sure what scene you mean, cause i think only scene that you can see in bar is ntr date...

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes