archdude

Dec 19, 2017
There is alot of elements that affect whether u encounter events in town. Lawrence's anger, RNG in locations for it to occur. So, you're not playing it wrong.

I am 17 hours in with 3 cgs only. If you want to catch daytime events, you need to understand pathing mechanics or just plant cameras everywhere, both of which are a challenge in different ways. Mechanics are not explained clearly too so it's rly not your fault.
Guys, if you advance your love route with her too much, she'll be less inclined to cheat on you, and if you already had like 3 after date events already, she'll just stop cheating on you. And conversely, if Kana gets more than 800 corruption, your love route stops and you can't see any more events no matter what you do.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS
Mar 12, 2018
To those who give this game bad reviews just because of the gameplay - no one stops you from downloading a full save or hooking the game with a cheat engine, MV-translation/hooking tool has one that can hack any RPG-maker MV game and allows you to one-shot any enemies while being invincible. Just google RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher. That is, if this game is made with this engine as the last one from the developer, as I'm not so sure as I didn't play it yet.

desong

Jul 17, 2017
Guys, if you advance your love route with her too much, she'll be less inclined to cheat on you, and if you already had like 3 after date events already, she'll just stop cheating on you. And conversely, if Kana gets more than 800 corruption, your love route stops and you can't see any more events no matter what you do.

my love route is 20 off 500 but my submission is 100 and it's going to take alot of time to improve it, and if i use a cheat i lose the natural progression that a good corruption should have. i think the game is amazing but i rly cant be arsed to raise her submission. Even if i do choose to progress the pure love route, grinding for levels, gears is rly long and i wouldnt get any cg as well, which is a dilemma for me.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
my love route is 20 off 500 but my submission is 100 and it's going to take alot of time to improve it, and if i use a cheat i lose the natural progression that a good corruption should have. i think the game is amazing but i rly cant be arsed to raise her submission. Even if i do choose to progress the pure love route, grinding for levels, gears is rly long and i wouldn't get any cg as well, which is a dilemma for me.
What do you mean off 500? I think there is even even for 800 love points, may be more, not so sure. Kana will probably gain some corruption, if you just go to bed early, instead of babysitting her to fend off Lawrence everytime, so if you feel like corruption is too low, you can do just that. You'll get sexy dream anyway, so you can see what happened while you slept. And when exploring you can just fast forward time at 8x when you're on a rest point. While i agree that unlocking every single scene is quite bothersome, but getting her to high corruption is not, she'll just do it herself and you'll probably get bad end much faster than you even see half of events available.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
How do you get into the dungeons between 17:00 and 18:00 to advance the ghost girl stories? Is there a special trigger? Whenever I go, it says there is no need for me to return there and I only did the initial story of hide and seek.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
How do you get into the dungeons between 17:00 and 18:00 to advance the ghost girl stories? Is there a special trigger? Whenever I go, it says there is no need for me to return there and I only did the initial story of hide and seek.
You can only have 1 event a day... Try next day to see more.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
I require some help here.

how to unlock the status/Level/Pages 4 & 5 actually? Someone says to unlock it I need to get a mystery item from the old Family House then call Ria. But I can't call Ria and also I don't know how to go Dream World???

Plus, I don't which guide to use.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I require some help here.

how to unlock the status/Level/Pages 4 & 5 actually? Someone says to unlock it I need to get a mystery item from the old Family House then call Ria. But I can't call Ria and also I don't know how to go Dream World???

Plus, I don't which guide to use.
You can ignore gathering mysterious items for 4th page since it gets unlocked along with 5th page after you defeat Ria/succubus in dream. You get there when going to sleep on condition Kana got molested in town this day, after first visit you get devil icon in phone which allows you to go to dream without harassment. You need to fight not the Ria that you appear before but at the bottom of dream world, just walk down until you see second Ria.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
You can ignore gathering mysterious items for 4th page since it gets unlocked along with 5th page after you defeat Ria/succubus in dream. You get there when going to sleep on condition Kana got molested in town this day, after first visit you get devil icon in phone which allows you to go to dream without harassment. You need to fight not the Ria that you appear before but at the bottom of dream world, just walk down until you see second Ria.
so how to know if Kana get molested in town?

NOTE: Nevermind it just trigger by itself.

Last edited:

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
so how to know if Kana get molested in town?
Npcs sometimes give a hint where she went or you can directly call her(she always pick ups phone if not molested) but depending on the place where she is molested answer will vary. In some she tells you a hint, sometimes she won't answer or will send a message. For example every time she is cornered by Lawrence during maid cafe shift, she will send you a message with just one symbol "!" and you will have only 15 minutes to reach and interrupt them. So in short every place for molestation has it's own warning from Kana so you can determine where to focus your search. The worst one is when she tells you about sprained ankle as it means you need to search alley in every ward or park, so it's 4 possible locations. I know it's tricky but once you memorised all warnings it's not a problem.

Reactions: CatEclctic41

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
There is alot of elements that affect whether u encounter events in town. Lawrence's anger, RNG in locations for it to occur. So, you're not playing it wrong.

I am 17 hours in with 3 cgs only. If you want to catch daytime events, you need to understand pathing mechanics or just plant cameras everywhere, both of which are a challenge in different ways. Mechanics are not explained clearly too so it's rly not your fault.
For anyone confused by pathing mechanics, Kana can only go through (the closed/blocked) doors that you opened for her. If you do not want her to go a certain way, make sure she is not already past it, and put the door from green to red. As for doors blocked by (purple) spirits, make sure to only defeat them if you want her to advance. A surefire way to make Kana have at least some daytime dungeon scenes is to make sure she is weak (strip her equipment, I think on NG+ you can equip her with the "curse" card that lowers her stats to 1), because the weaker she is the more often she will be in critical health. You putting bandages in the chests around the map will help her recover, so avoid that if you want her to go critical. When she is critical she will look for a save room (might take some time) and then normally Lawrence will get his chance to harass her.

The pathing in the abandoned house (dungeon 1) is random. She can go almost anywhere except for the backroom that leads to the surveillance room.

The pathing for the hospital is complicated. She can only move along the red carpet. So if there is no red carpet that means only you (MC) can move along there. Inversely, you can not go into any room with a red door (but Kana will move through them). That makes her going through the level tougher since you cant clear those rooms, and it also makes it harder to follow her path since you can not put cameras in there. She can also use the elevators/lifts if you unlock them. The way you see she used them is that they turn red after you had previously turned them green. A good way to "control" her path - after having found all the keycards to open all the rooms and after Kana sucesfully found the hospital map in her exploration (you have to make sure she gets through the hospital fine for that, there is one specific room where the map is, but idk which one it is, some other people in this forum know it tho) - anyway, a good way to control her path after that is to lock (turn red) all the optional doors that you do NOT want her to go through (i.e. lock the basement elevator right at the start and every other alternate door on that level, then you can be sure she will call you that she is stuck once she arrived there. Then you can go ahead and plan ahead. Always remember if she is hurt she will go to the nearest restroom (the rooms with 100% clearance and a bed). This is the first place where you should install a camera. I know the "right" path through the hospital for her (if you want her to get to the boss room) is through the basement, into the first elevator, then various rooms through the 1st floor until she arrives as the second elevator, then down that elevator back to the basement and through various more rooms. I can't tell you more its been a while since I played the game.

For the abandoned church (I think it was the church) Kana will always follow the light. Its a bit annoying because you only have like 5 (?) uses to light the torches, so you need to make sure she stays healthy and then remove the torches in earlier rooms and then light the new path ahead and do that continously.

This is - for me - where the downsides of the games RNG and camera-systems really come into play. It is INCREDIBLY hard to tell where Kana is actually at at any current point in time (unless you are using easy mode which straight up tells you the room number - but even then you need to map and see where that room number is and actually have to move around and make it in time depending on what you want to do) - because in additon to there being hidden rooms (hospital) there is also the fact that she sometimes does not show up in certain rooms, that the maps for the cameras do not look like the actual maps (one of the worst parts imo) and the fact that she occasionally jumps entire sections of the map without fighting or clearing any of them, leaving you with some rooms having 20 or 40 or 100% clearance, then multiple follow up rooms having 0% and then another room later having 100% again, making it night impossible to really understand where she went when and where she currently is. Her descriptions of the room ("Im in some generic room") doesnt help either.

Reactions: asriu and kcj300

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Npcs sometimes give a hint where she went or you can directly call her(she always pick ups phone if not molested) but depending on the place where she is molested answer will vary. In some she tells you a hint, sometimes she won't answer or will send a message. For example every time she is cornered by Lawrence during maid cafe shift, she will send you a message with just one symbol "!" and you will have only 15 minutes to reach and interrupt them. So in short every place for molestation has it's own warning from Kana so you can determine where to focus your search. The worst one is when she tells you about sprained ankle as it means you need to search alley in every ward or park, so it's 4 possible locations. I know it's tricky but once you memorised all warnings it's not a problem.
I use EventSettings (where the cafe locate) as a reference. But what happens after 15 minutes If I actually near them but not interrupt them?

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
Well, I played 9 hours, Kana had 800+ affection (mc and Kana lived together and had sex) and near 30 corruption, no evening H events (avoided them intentionally)
cleared game with love route and punished Laurence
btw gave Kana Lovers tarot card

started new game+
at the start for one day ignored Kana to get some evening H events
and which do you think I got first?)
she spent a night with that yellow cockroach
idk how that happened: she was lvl 26 and didn't get much atmosphere from daily work in a dungeon lvl 1 (no daytime H events too) corruption ~30

it seems non-virgin Kana has much lower resistance against Laurence

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
This is - for me - where the downsides of the games RNG and camera-systems really come into play. It is INCREDIBLY hard to tell where Kana is actually at at any current point in time
Yeah that's my worst part of the game too, you don't know where she is most the time and you pretty much have to plant cameras everywhere but each one costs 1k or 3k HD ones. The church is even worse because her sense of direction can make her backtrack when she leaves break room. Also she can't leave a certain break room the same way she entered it even tho it's lighted. I just said "f*ck it" and started tracking her through variable that shows her current room number :rolleyes:

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
Kana Mental and Area Level stay on Normal and out of range. Is this a bug or it just stay like that ?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Well, I played 9 hours, Kana had 800+ affection (mc and Kana lived together and had sex) and near 30 corruption, no evening H events (avoided them intentionally)
cleared game with love route and punished Laurence
btw gave Kana Lovers tarot card

started new game+
at the start for one day ignored Kana to get some evening H events
and which do you think I got first?)
she spent a night with that yellow cockroach
idk how that happened: she was lvl 26 and didn't get much atmosphere from daily work in a dungeon lvl 1 (no daytime H events too) corruption ~30

it seems non-virgin Kana has much lower resistance against Laurence
It just means he got 21 hours event with him, i think that's enough.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I use EventSettings (where the cafe locate) as a reference. But what happens after 15 minutes If I actually near them but not interrupt them?
She always sends you a warning at 15 minute mark(19:15; 20:15) and so you have only 15 minutes left before Lawrence drags her to private place. But if her submission stat is higher than favourability then she stops sending you warnings.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah that's my worst part of the game too, you don't know where she is most the time and you pretty much have to plant cameras everywhere but each one costs 1k or 3k HD ones. The church is even worse because her sense of direction can make her backtrack when she leaves break room. Also she can't leave a certain break room the same way she entered it even tho it's lighted. I just said "f*ck it" and started tracking her through variable that shows her current room number :rolleyes:
You using cheatengine to look at the variables?

Honestly, this game would really profit from the "agency" having a GPS system that shows her locations, so you don't have ton constantly guess and check the cams. Or at least a system that shows the path she has walked SO FAR, so you can kind of spot the patterns on your own.

The money is really not the issue, you can just use any saveeditor to get enough to buy all the cams. the main issue for me is just the sheer randomness. Even triggering of scenes can be random. I tried that out one time. I put Kana on 800 submission and no equipment, low stats and went through with her, she literally had 1 h-scene the entire day, despite constantly being low HP and having a red heart monitor. The worst thing is you can have a red monitor and see them both in the break room on camera, but no scene triggers. I had that happen SO MANY times, its annoying to just go back and forth constantly and see them sitting in the break room for 1 hour just for no scene to trigger and then her going back to normal after a time, despite having low affection and high submission.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes