JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Watch what's in the saves you download, folks. I got one from this thread and it had a .exe in it...
What, u mean u're fearing my MVSave decryptor or something? i guess thats part of my usual way of cheating/changing stuff, though the exe u fear at max makes saves readable by other editors and stuff. Though luck if u thought it was something worse KeK. By pattern when i mod and add cheat plugins, i always add some sort of save editor in save folder as well cause lazy to keep looking at pc anyway.

it happens cause i use 3~5 different cheat plugins/real time modifying stuff. Save decryptors for rpg makers are also a common thing and i'm just lazy to move around the file than to keep in-game folder lol.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
This game is really overdesigned and underexplained. The systems are way more complex than they need to be and way too opaque given this level of complexity.
Totally agree with you. It feels devs tried to place many kinks and mechanics that they forgot the essence of rpg maker, how to teach on to trigger stuff/actually explain show the values.
There's a hidden value on variable like... 16 that is literally "NTR Chance", it goes anywhere from -100 to 100, where 100 is no chance of anything happening and -100 is max ntr chance... the explanation is in the variable name once translated but not anywhere in-game... and even with it on -100, events will depend on the other values as well, forcing people to mod in real time/use cheat plugins to see anything, or they may play for hours without getting a single event. Also cucking on city only starts after he do the deed with her on dungeon, before, it's just harasment or something.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What, u mean u're fearing my MVSave decryptor or something? i guess thats part of my usual way of cheating/changing stuff, though the exe u fear at max makes saves readable by other editors and stuff. Though luck if u thought it was something worse KeK. By pattern when i mod and add cheat plugins, i always add some sort of save editor in save folder as well cause lazy to keep looking at pc anyway.

it happens cause i use 3~5 different cheat plugins/real time modifying stuff. Save decryptors for rpg makers are also a common thing and i'm just lazy to move around the file than to keep in-game folder lol.
Fair enough, I'd just never seen any kind of .exe being bundled with RPGM saves.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Fair enough, I'd just never seen any kind of .exe being bundled with RPGM saves.

No issues there, at max u can delete. I think it's partly how some programs read the save/data in real-time cause it's created after those MQTools interacts with game(and as i use 3~5 i can't say what program do this but one does). And they use it as bridge to read part of the data to mod/change stuff around. U normally don't see an exe like those within save folder when people play fairly/don't mod anything... but a game such as this one is... meh. Using tools trying to find balance/what shit is happening is kinda mandatory because dev sucked at explaining.

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
Wtf
Is it normal for me to have this kind of camera?
Just in the screenshots there should be a background and I don't have on Screenshot_2023-05-05-11-58-27-405_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Wtf
Is it normal for me to have this kind of camera?
Just in the screenshots there should be a background and I don't have on View attachment 2597493
There's câmera(usual) like that. And there's Hi-end/tech camera. These are better/HD. But need to be bought. Game doesn't explain but it's only possible to buy on NG+ or if u choose High câmera at the beginning. In the item list there's a 3rd câmera i think, but i didn't had patience to search/look for it. If u pick high end câmera at the beginning gift, u can buy more in the shop/store.

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
Full save 100% cg room(including what the other save lacked). Save is slot 5. Load it and "Don't leave the recollection room". I've modified most switchs into on to activate the cg's, what if u leave will most likely crash the game. Can still watch recollections as want on the room.
Can you tell me where can i find the VIP ticket member for the Bar.The last time i played i can't seem to find at all.The guide said it will drop the ticket when the MC saw Lawrence drag the girl(Kana or some other girl?) to the bar in the basement but how and when to trigger that event.

iridium248

Feb 8, 2020
This is an incredibly difficult game.

I love the idea, but in practice it's just hours of grinding - It's nearly impossible to see any scenes actually unfold, except by sheer luck. I feel I'm playing this wrong somehow.

semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
How do I call Kana here?
when i call her to hang out I cant get out of town due to being in date.
Once more... You call her either between 1700 - 1730 (5pm - 530pm) or 1730 - 1800 (530pm - 6pm). She randomly showers during one, but will answer the phone in the other.

desong

Jul 17, 2017
This is an incredibly difficult game.

I love the idea, but in practice it's just hours of grinding - It's nearly impossible to see any scenes actually unfold, except by sheer luck. I feel I'm playing this wrong somehow.
There is alot of elements that affect whether u encounter events in town. Lawrence's anger, RNG in locations for it to occur. So, you're not playing it wrong.

I am 17 hours in with 3 cgs only. If you want to catch daytime events, you need to understand pathing mechanics or just plant cameras everywhere, both of which are a challenge in different ways. Mechanics are not explained clearly too so it's rly not your fault.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes