agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Hi can anyone tell me where to find Lawrence in order to get your allowance? The game says I should talk to him after each mission in order to get the money, but I can;t find him anywhere in town and can't get into his appartment either. Thanks for the help!
Central district at the front of a closed store there is the guy standing there after a mission usually. Lawrence is looking downward though.

Reactions: Mister Boombastic

Loko45

Nov 15, 2018
Hi can somebody tell me how or where to install the cameras in the dungeon. Guide says that the pannels in the room have a color to install the camera but i dont see anything

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Hi can somebody tell me how or where to install the cameras in the dungeon. Guide says that the pannels in the room have a color to install the camera but i dont see anything
You can't install/use cameras during first visit to house and also first visit to hospital.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Okay I am stuck with the first big boss in the first area, kana isn't helping much in combat and basically the mc is doing the heavy back breacking combat at least how I see it as I see no alternative.

anyone can offer hints/tips on the combat on the first boss, what to equip ? how to prepare for the said stuff ?

Kana already badly injured by the time I reach at the big boss for the first area, I have no idea where I can find bandages to leave for kana.

Also is it just me or the lawrence guy swipes your money ? I think I read that after doing mission in area you should get 2500 but as I talk to him he only give me 1000 did I make a mistake somewhere ?
If you find Lawrence during the day, you can ask him to give you rest of money and also ask him a code to his flat to upgrade your stuff.
You don't need to rely on kana much in those combats, cause you can carry everything yourself. To do that farm some stones that give you Magic Attack and Mana Points. Then blast everything with that one time mana explosion, its by far best strat for all around use. It scales with how much mana you spent, so that's a reason why you need MP as well. Every other stat is much less useful. At the very beginning though that explosion can be little bit underwhelming, so it might be better to pick some Dark Stone and apply DOT on enemy with one of dark skills. If you want to stack Kana, you can do that with card fusion: go to lawrence appartments, stand on that carpet near company equipment and go to inventory to discard cards. Discard 3 of them and then click on one of those boxes standing there and merge them into one that has all the stats combined. You need mostly Physical Attack and Physical defence as second priority on Kana. There are some recepies too, if you merge specific types of cards together, you'll get something really broken, but i don't know those by heart, cause my Kana always sucks by intention.
Keep in mind that you don't deal much physical damage unless you have alot of green points, and you get those by spending mana, so you should start with mana skills first then charge up green meter and use some cool moves that don't waste all your green meter, unless you can kill stuff with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: agriasoaks

Sealbae146

Oct 23, 2018
Uh... How do I know how many submission point I have? been playing for 15+ hours now. still not sure if the game actually progress or stuck.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Uh... How do I know how many submission point I have? been playing for 15+ hours now. still not sure if the game actually progress or stuck.
Status screen level 5, or save editing. I think game can actually be stuck in that regard if you spammed to much love points and progressed dates too far, she'll just refuse to cheat on you D:
Outrageous!
P.S. also 15 hours is more then enough for Kana to max out her corruption and then you get a bad end, unless you interfered with her all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: dandastico

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
is there a guide to the pure love route? I don't get any more events passed the 500 affection event :(
There are some guides and by looks of them they are really good, but i can tell you that you probably stuck because you need a house to progress and that is locked by population numbers in those 3 night districts. If you don't even see them, go talk with mayor first, then if you see them, spend some time at night clearing them untill you get passable percents (especially middle location, it has most maximum population), you also might want to check every day between 17:00 and 18:00 if there is red vortex on one of districts and try to win it with Kana to preserve your population. If you see that vortex call Kana and ask her for night extermination together (there is some chance that she won't respond to you cause she'll be in bath, but generally only call her after 17:45 for best chance that she'll respond).
Population also needed to unlock AV shop, cinema and onsen so its pretty important.
Alternatively your corruption might be too high, just like when she'll stop to cheat on you if she has too much love, she may stop progressing your love events if she's too corrupt.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
There are some guides and by looks of them they are really good, but i can tell you that you probably stuck because you need a house to progress and that is locked by population numbers in those 3 night districts. If you don't even see them, go talk with mayor first, then if you see them, spend some time at night clearing them untill you get passable percents (especially middle location, it has most maximum population), you also might want to check every day between 17:00 and 18:00 if there is red vortex on one of districts and try to win it with Kana to preserve your population. If you see that vortex call Kana and ask her for night extermination together (there is some chance that she won't respond to you cause she'll be in bath, but generally only call her after 17:45 for best chance that she'll respond).
Population also needed to unlock AV shop, cinema and onsen so its pretty important.
ah my bad, i've been following this guide: https://f95zone.to/threads/rebel-geister-jaeger.117016/post-9552687 and got the house, but can't seem to trigger the 800 affection event.

NOTE: the guide contains spoilers!!!!

archdude

Dec 19, 2017

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Then if you go on dates with her and nothing ever happens try to cheat her corruption down.
I also heard that sleeping with her decreases corruption, but that never happened with me, not with my ingame 40 mm dong.
Holy shit the kind of sentences you read in this form are unique. :KEK:

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Dunno why that event setting has numbers no locations - but here's a guide.

Kana (without Lawrence?)

600 - Home alone
603 - On the street
606 - Park
609 - Investigating
612 - Maid Cafe
615 - Baths
618 - Bar
621 - Convenience shop
624 - Drunk in L's house
627 - Date with MC
630 - River park
633 - Movie
636 - Opening Gundam
639 - Gundam shop
624 - Opening mansion (?!)
645 - Gangbang in the bar

Broadly - add 2 to each of those and you'll get the K&L event.

Kana & Lawrenece
605 - Street
608 - Park
614 - Cafe
620 - Bar (date?!)
623 - Back valley (?!)
626 - L's House
634 - Cinema
641 - Gundam shop

Last edited:

Sealbae146

Oct 23, 2018
Status screen level 5, or save editing. I think game can actually be stuck in that regard if you spammed to much love points and progressed dates too far, she'll just refuse to cheat on you D:
Outrageous!
P.S. also 15 hours is more then enough for Kana to max out her corruption and then you get a bad end, unless you interfered with her all the time.
I can't seem to unlock the H-status screen lv5. The guide said I have to fight the succubus in dream world but all I can do is talk to her. I had already unlock lv4 and the fence.

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
I played this in Jap version and Hell the grind is hell . The art is good though.

Mar 29, 2021
ntr cyberpunk is finally translated. I played the non-translation a bit before, good thing this got so popular and worth the wait.

Last edited:

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Okay I am stuck with the first big boss in the first area, kana isn't helping much in combat and basically the mc is doing the heavy back breacking combat at least how I see it as I see no alternative.

anyone can offer hints/tips on the combat on the first boss, what to equip ? how to prepare for the said stuff ?
Don't be afraid to lose to bosses, game doesn't punish you for that(in day missions only tho) Kana gets cards for defeating red/boss enemies and Mc gems. To make Kana stronger combine three cards into one which inherits all their stats(you need attack and defence stats at most).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also is it just me or the lawrence guy swipes your money ? I think I read that after doing mission in area you should get 2500 but as I talk to him he only give me 1000 did I make a mistake somewhere ?
Nah, you get 2500 every time you leave the day mission at 17:00. Then you find him and get another 1000 so in summary 3500. No mistakes here.

Last edited:

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
On the Level 5 page (I did not unlock it yet), it seems there is an impregnation image if I am not mistaken. So this game has pregnancy content?

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes