Collection Pinup NecDaz3D Collection [2024-06-26] [NecDaz91]

suler1228

May 24, 2018
Necdaz just announced through discord that he has liver cancer. That fuckin sucks.

"Hi my friends,

I won't beat around the bush, I've got some unfortunate news to share with you all that I've known about since about the 8th of this month. On the 8th of July in the afternoon, I went to the docs feeling nauseous and bloated. I was expecting to hear that I had some kind of bad heartburn, or at worse an ulcer. Instead... what I was told was that **they found a decent sized lesion on my liver**. The doc in the ER then mentioned it had a high possibility to be cancerous. At that time, it completely devastated me, and I've been debating since then to share the news until I got all the results back and they knew exactly what I had, but I chose instead to be transparent with you all about it. So in light of all that, I'm doing so now to let you all know in case of further work slowdowns. Apparently I've had this tumor for quite some time and it could explain my recent slowdown over the years. This next coming Tuesday in the afternoon, I have an appointment set up with an Oncologist who should have all the image results, so at the very least I should know what exactly is going on with me and what treatment options I have available then. This last month has been an extremely tough emotional fight for me, and I just wanna thank everyone here, old members who have stuck with me since the beginning and new ones who are just finding my work. I plan to fight whatever's going on to the best of my ability.

Thanks again guys ❤ wish you all a good day regardless of this dark news."