Badon2

Mar 4, 2021
Announcement today on Discord:

"Hi guys, I hope you've had a wonderful day so far. I come with some... bittersweet news likely to a lot of you on here. It's coming a bit late but I've been struggling with both readjustment from the liver news prior as well as now having Covid-19, so I deeply apologize for the wait on this important announcement.

So first, I'll immediately say that the last time I went to the Oncologist, he told me my liver tumor is a Benign Hemangioma. This is a cluster of blood cells that pretty much does not turn into cancer. That's pretty much the best news I could hope for, and I felt truly blessed in that doctors office when I recieved that news. For me, it was all thanks to God and that leads me to the next part of my message.

When I first got the news about the liver lesion, it destroyed me mentally. I mean the bottom of rock bottom if there ever was one. Family consulation, my work, my hobbies... nothing was digging me out of that hole. I was facing potential imminent death. Having to face that left me with no solace, I was just inexplicably empty. It wasn't until I picked up an old dusty bible my mom gave me years ago that I had neglected and thrown aside that I started to get some kind of hope again. That's right, my story isn't exactly something original or new... but I found lasting effects since moving to faith and now my beliefs have changed. I know religion is a hot topic for many many people, and I don't wish to cause any strife in the server. I know that even mentioning religion could lose me tons of followers and support from the divide amongst people that believe and those that don't, but I do it anyway cause no amount of financial support brought me out of those depths when I got out of that hospital. I will say this though, the loving words you all shared on the server when I announced it definitely helped with my psyche, I couldn't be more appreciative to you guys for that.

So I started trying to truly walk towards faith since almost two months back. Anyone here that knows about Christianity, they'd know that my work on the discord/patreon that I've done for years doesn't align with those beliefs. This was (and is) just something I've got to do for myself. It's actually been bothering me for years working on this rather than my passions, but I kept telling myself that supporting my family and myself takes priority. This leads me to my last point, and the truly bittersweet part of this message:

I'm effectively retiring from the feet art community next month.

At the end of September I'll be removing my social media pages, and deleting my content off the server here. During the start of next month all my work will become free, rather than paid for. I'll be keeping 3D assets available for those who wish to purchase them on gumroad. This gives everyone a month to think about if they want to continue supporting me on what I plan to do next, as well as give them time to grab any artwork they wanna keep. The server itself won't be changing too much aside from my work getting removed, all other artists are still very welcome to post and use this discord as a hub to share their work. I know that the majority of you here that were interested in my work, liked it because of the feet. So I know this can be some seriously disappointing news for you or at the very least, cause disinterest. I understand and I don't blame you, but this is just the path I wish to go. I've always wanted to make an honest project from the heart, rather than relying on something I didn't have planned for myself. I just want you all to know that you guys are one of the main reasons I could continue this work for so long, some truly amazing people I've met here who have kept this community alive. Thank you.

There's probably alot of questions about this change that wasn't covered in this announcement. Feel free to ask me questions and I'll try to answer them, either in gen chat or in dm's. Please remember to keep things civil."

TL;DR Nec doesn't have cancer afterall but he found God and will not be making foot fetish stuff anymore. He'll be making all of his past work free in September and then deleting everything in October to move on to other things.

Oct 30, 2020

"Hi guys, I hope you've had a wonderful day so far. I come with some... bittersweet news likely to a lot of you on here. It's coming a bit late but I've been struggling with both readjustment from the liver news prior as well as now having Covid-19, so I deeply apologize for the wait on this important announcement.

So first, I'll immediately say that the last time I went to the Oncologist, he told me my liver tumor is a Benign Hemangioma. This is a cluster of blood cells that pretty much does not turn into cancer. That's pretty much the best news I could hope for, and I felt truly blessed in that doctors office when I recieved that news. For me, it was all thanks to God and that leads me to the next part of my message.

When I first got the news about the liver lesion, it destroyed me mentally. I mean the bottom of rock bottom if there ever was one. Family consulation, my work, my hobbies... nothing was digging me out of that hole. I was facing potential imminent death. Having to face that left me with no solace, I was just inexplicably empty. It wasn't until I picked up an old dusty bible my mom gave me years ago that I had neglected and thrown aside that I started to get some kind of hope again. That's right, my story isn't exactly something original or new... but I found lasting effects since moving to faith and now my beliefs have changed. I know religion is a hot topic for many many people, and I don't wish to cause any strife in the server. I know that even mentioning religion could lose me tons of followers and support from the divide amongst people that believe and those that don't, but I do it anyway cause no amount of financial support brought me out of those depths when I got out of that hospital. I will say this though, the loving words you all shared on the server when I announced it definitely helped with my psyche, I couldn't be more appreciative to you guys for that.

So I started trying to truly walk towards faith since almost two months back. Anyone here that knows about Christianity, they'd know that my work on the discord/patreon that I've done for years doesn't align with those beliefs. This was (and is) just something I've got to do for myself. It's actually been bothering me for years working on this rather than my passions, but I kept telling myself that supporting my family and myself takes priority. This leads me to my last point, and the truly bittersweet part of this message:

At the end of September I'll be removing my social media pages, and deleting my content off the server here. During the start of next month all my work will become free, rather than paid for. I'll be keeping 3D assets available for those who wish to purchase them on gumroad. This gives everyone a month to think about if they want to continue supporting me on what I plan to do next, as well as give them time to grab any artwork they wanna keep. The server itself won't be changing too much aside from my work getting removed, all other artists are still very welcome to post and use this discord as a hub to share their work. I know that the majority of you here that were interested in my work, liked it because of the feet. So I know this can be some seriously disappointing news for you or at the very least, cause disinterest. I understand and I don't blame you, but this is just the path I wish to go. I've always wanted to make an honest project from the heart, rather than relying on something I didn't have planned for myself. I just want you all to know that you guys are one of the main reasons I could continue this work for so long, some truly amazing people I've met here who have kept this community alive. Thank you.

There's probably alot of questions about this change that wasn't covered in this announcement. Feel free to ask me questions and I'll try to answer them, either in gen chat or in dm's. Please remember to keep things civil."

TL;DR Nec doesn't have cancer afterall but he found God and will not be making foot fetish stuff anymore. He'll be making all of his past work free in September and then deleting everything in October to move on to other things.
Damn what a story.

tragedy, despair, hope, faith and comedy all in one.

Honestly, I'm really happy for him, it must be unbelievably mind taxing period for him after he got diagnosed. I don't blame him, no hospital trip is EVER comfortable, I've seen people's lives completely alter Infront of me just from a week of bad cough or hypertension.

He found his calling, he's alive... He's ending his career on a positive note and is kind enough to share everything for free.

For all the extremely entertaining and hot pics he gave us, we should be thankful.

Bon voyage my friend... I'm literally not into feet and he still sucked me in with his works, that's how good he is

DoubleOdd

Oct 14, 2020

On the one hand, I get here he's coming from. Since my brother is a lymphoma survivor (three years running), I understand the turmoil that kind of diagnosis can take on you. Being in a place facing (possible) imminent death is not something anyone wants to go through, unless they're of advanced age and lived a full, happy life...

On the other, it sucks that THIS is how he's getting out of the community. I'm glad he found solace in something during his trying times, but religion seems to be one of the top destroyers of this kind of content. I'm well aware that there are more where he came from, but he was one of the best FF 3D artists I found. September should be a really telling period, since he's making his artwork free. I wonder how he'll release it, Gumroad? Patreon?

DoubleOdd

Oct 14, 2020

Following up from this post, NecDaz has posted his entire collection on his Discord server...

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
Sad to see him go :cry:

Can someone tell me whats new in the last update, because I dont want to redownload and sort the whole collection again just for the new content