Unity Completed ~Necromancy~ Emily's Escape [v1.06] [PinkPeach]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Sexy girls, art, animations and voice acting. Gameplay is the only downside of this game. It's slow, the moving platforms takes forever to line up for you to jump. Climbing the vines also takes forever and if you accidentally jump off and die, it can breaks the one's motivation.

Reactions: nierguyof

Moon Ghost

Feb 21, 2018
How do we unlock the assassin image from the gallery (the last one) without save edit? It's a bonus after finish the game or what?

Last edited:

dexyne

Jan 26, 2019
Played one of their game before (Summon of Asmodeus), will have to try this one.

By the way, MEGUP links are dead and EDFILE doesn't seems to work (at least for me right now).

treskow

Jul 1, 2018
I used a program that allows me to use Windows programs on Linux Mac and others, but I have not used it for a long time, but if it is of any use to them, here my option is to find something like using Windows games on Mac. youtube hope it works for you

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
They put out a statement a couple months ago that they're not going to censor game content anymore. As long as it's not illegal they'll let you sell it as is now, I think. A lot of devs still post vanilla and have 18+ patch though for more sales.
I did manage to get one H game from there and it had Full (censored) H scenes. But other games require you download them.

Reactions: yoyomistro

animebeta10

Sep 5, 2017
ya encontre la solucion, hay que cambiar el idioma del juego (no del sistema operativo) a japones luego pasar la parte esa y listo despues del checkpoint lo vuelves a colocar en ingles y ya

I already found the solution, you have to change the language of the game (not the operating system) to Japanese then pass that part and that's it after the checkpoint you put it back in English and that's it

animebeta10

Sep 5, 2017
I feel your pain man... :(
ya encontre la solucion, hay que cambiar el idioma del juego (no del sistema operativo) a japones luego pasar la parte esa y listo despues del checkpoint lo vuelves a colocar en ingles y ya

I already found the solution, you have to change the language of the game (not the operating system) to Japanese then pass that part and that's it after the checkpoint you put it back in English and that's it

Captura N° 3.jpg

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
the root wall broke me, im a patient man but my god that was fucking grueling, the slow mc and the quickness of the roots dissapearing was a bit much, and the second i did it and made it to the top the zombie buttfucked me :HideThePain:

kubisungu

Mar 18, 2022
Can't even play the game because performance issue. The frame rate is killing me. I know my laptop is old and crappy, but it can run modded Skyrim pretty smoothly.

BurntoutTorch

Nov 10, 2021
Is there another link to the h patch? All the links I've found are dead by now so as it is this game has no accessible h in it for me

Sealbae146

Oct 23, 2018
I wish the last boss H-scene was an actual bad ending not just gameover. not making much sense that one of them survive or both survive. we finally got an elf girl on the scene. and even better, getting raped beside Fmc as well. The last H-scene was the perfect canon ending in this game. image_2023-09-12_011535381.png

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes