Seeking Necrophilia games

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth is not properly tagged with necrophilia and it should be for the same reason The Zombie Island is.

It's by the same developer in fact. I think their next game is also going to have zombie mechanics like this lol, it's their thing I guess.

Anyway, the entire game has a single dungeon with a time based system. Certain NPCs are at certain depths and after a certain amount of days, they zombify. You can revert them to human if you catch them soon enough, or even just reach them before they zombify. Reaching the bottom in x amount of time is the way to "win" the game.

However, it's pretty sandboxy so you can let the girls zombify if thats what you want anyway. You have a slave pen and you can keep a live slave or zombie there. Various upgrades and whatnot, I didn't play that far into it.

I know you're asking for something not zombies, but one of the options is for the zombies to have normal skin and they're mostly to completely unresponsive so that's probably at least close to what youre looking for.

downsides are that it's relatively grindy and the file is fucking huge because the devs had the bright idea to reduce load times by pre-rendering every permutation of the NPC generator.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
My name is Jack, (deddle, deddle ack)
I'm a necrophiliac (deddle, deedle, deedle ee)
I fuck dead women (deddle, deedle, deedle ee)
And I fill them full of semen (deddle, deedle, deedle ee)

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
My name is Jack, (deddle, deddle ack)
I'm a necrophiliac (deddle, deedle, deedle ee)
I fuck dead women (deddle, deedle, deedle ee)
And I fill them full of semen (deddle, deedle, deedle ee)
Didn't get it if u r joking or u r serious

Reactions: MAD6999

RossaBarny

Oct 27, 2021
I'm looking for a game that used to be called Doll In the Forest where you play as 2 young boys finding a dead body in the forest with lube. If anyone knows where it can be found, please let me know

asdflzgala

Jan 7, 2021
I'm looking for a game that used to be called Doll In the Forest where you play as 2 young boys finding a dead body in the forest with lube. If anyone knows where it can be found, please let me know
i believe that game is called The Sexy Doll I Found

Gaz_1738

Jul 10, 2023
Last edited:

paperbaghat

Mar 12, 2023
Here's the DLsite link, if anyone could translate or has the game already that'd be baller k thx bai

It's still in requests but if you look at the last replies, I posted an edited MTL version (the language wasn't mostly wasn't difficult and for the nonsense I rewrote it by guessing based on the visuals, I fixed some errors and inconsistent character names too). I asked on forums how to get it its own thread in games but nobody ever replied to me lol

Nikcool240

May 12, 2018
It's still in requests but if you look at the last replies, I posted an edited MTL version (the language wasn't mostly wasn't difficult and for the nonsense I rewrote it by guessing based on the visuals, I fixed some errors and inconsistent character names too). I asked on forums how to get it its own thread in games but nobody ever replied to me lol
Where do I look for this?