Others Completed Needy Streamer Overload [1.2.1] [WSSPlayground]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
If there was sexual content then it would pretty much spoil that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Anyone else actually got the ending Happy End World before the (Un)happy End World ending? I thought the latter is a prerequisite for the former (since you need all endings to get Happy End World), but they have the same conditions, and, for some reason, the one that triggered for me was the "secret" Happy World End instead of the final non-secret one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tanglezor

Saynko

Jul 12, 2021
Any there any other games like this but with sexual content? Like one where you manage a cute girls life with the potential to ruin it?

Reactions: Yukihirou

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Any there any other games like this but with sexual content? Like one where you manage a cute girls life with the potential to ruin it?
Theres this one:
OtaMaid Mai

Its not the exact same, but its the closest i can think of.
If anyone else can think of any, then that would be nice.

Perhaps
idol project: ntr
...alternatively there are alot of Trainer or Slave tagged game that might have some of what your looking for.
..or if you broaden the definition further to you playing a female protagonist that has the potential to be either successful or super miserable depending on your actions, then there are ALOT more.

Last edited:

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
i liked this game very much , just .. poor girl i really wish for a good ending with p-chan :/

Vatalyst

Jun 26, 2020
Very Surprised seeing the "No sexual content" tag since on steam this game has both the "hentai" and the "sexual content" tags lol

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes