5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thelastrider

Aug 12, 2022
I've got some good news. I was able to email Negisaray and get a commission in. I had to change emails. I wonder if it's because I keep getting spam emails and I just started mass blocking emails and accidentally blocked Negisaray's response email. From what Negisaray explained, they said that they won't start my concept until October 15th due to the large queue. I decided to go with a different concept, but my original Wanda getting fucked in the ass by Thanos and getting cummed in the mouth (mouth pied) by Hulk concept from my earlier post will be revisited. I have something in mind that will make it look a little better since I also want Vision included in the final artwork.

My commission is of Melissa Benoist as Supergirl getting creamed in the ass by Henry Cavill as Superman and creamed in the pussy by Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor.

tuake

Oct 20, 2018
I've got some good news. I was able to email Negisaray and get a commission in. I had to change emails. I wonder if it's because I keep getting spam emails and I just started mass blocking emails and accidentally blocked Negisaray's response email. From what Negisaray explained, they said that they won't start my concept until October 15th due to the large queue. I decided to go with a different concept, but my original Wanda getting fucked in the ass by Thanos and getting cummed in the mouth (mouth pied) by Hulk concept from my earlier post will be revisited. I have something in mind that will make it look a little better since I also want Vision included in the final artwork.

My commission is of Melissa Benoist as Supergirl getting creamed in the ass by Henry Cavill as Superman and creamed in the pussy by Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor.
i apricate you letting us all know it is Cool to hear the news, and i am excited to see more of Wanda!

thelastrider

Aug 12, 2022
i apricate you letting us all know it is Cool to hear the news, and i am excited to see more of Wanda!
I’ll probably start looking for some more celebrities to introduce. I got a couple of pretty hot ones. Some mainstream and some with a couple of movies out there, but not too popular.

Oct 22, 2020

Super excited for wanda, hope that's what you get done next

Negisarayfan

Sep 1, 2024
Not sure if a discord has been made yet but I’m open to chat with people from here. My discord is: negisarayfan.

burn91

May 11, 2022
I would very much like for him to do an Alison Brie piece. Maybe have her dressed as Dorothy Gale getting fucked by the farmhands?

Reactions: Warband099

thelastrider

Aug 12, 2022
I looked through the stuff I have and I have no idea, it could be a commission or I just dont have it
It could be commission issues. I just sent another commission request this morning and Negisaray said they can't do multiple commissions on the same day. So my new request is scheduled for October 26th. I'm assuming Negisaray has too much requests that they most likely fell behind.

Reactions: DJTEMPAH

DJTEMPAH

May 17, 2017
It could be commission issues. I just sent another commission request this morning and Negisaray said they can't do multiple commissions on the same day. So my new request is scheduled for October 26th. I'm assuming Negisaray has too much requests that they most likely fell behind.
So it sounds like they may be a bit backed up. Oh well hope they come out soon but sometimes you can't rush good art work.

LookAtEula

Mar 21, 2023
When I had commissions some pieces, I noticed that their timeline has been getting longer and longer. I feel like more people have been requesting

Reactions: DJTEMPAH
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote