3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I played the Japanese demo of this game straight from DLSite back in September. For what's basically just a lewd widget, it still manages to be more entertaining than a few games I've seen and played here; not to mention when you use the "Onaho" setting, it makes her body's physics all the wackier... combine it with the "Time Stop" or "Petrify" commands while moving the breast size slider out to the maximum, and you can make her breasts seriously deformed... like, twice the size of her body. It's kind of hilarious in a gruesome way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if there's one thing, one thing that I think would make this game just marginally better... I wish the stomach deformations maintained themselves "properly" when time-stopping. Like, remember the kitchen scene from "Days of Future Past", when Quicksilver would poke or punch someone and their skin would maintain the ripple of the impact? Yeah... that, but for belly bulges.

EDIT: Also, I'm sure no one really has an answer for this, but... where's the "body writing" option?
Okay, yeah, I can't read. I totally understand why there's a "full save" now.

Last edited:

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Another post deleted because some random mod got a wild hair up their ass to hate on me. Wish they'd at least pretend to make it not so apparent. That's what, 8 out of 10 posts in the last month....

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
My dad always said, "Son, if you're gonna impale a quadruple amputee on a dildo that's bigger than her, make sure you turn her into a stone statue afterward."

We often question the wisdom of our parents when we're young, but isn't it funny how they always end up right?

Reactions: Nikitak

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
..gore?

Uh, someone tell me how gory this shit gets?
There's no blood or viscera, just an optional uterus prolapse and the fact that the arms and legs have been amputated. There's no active amputation and such itself. If you count the sounds/stretching as gore than it's equal to Sasha Grey's rendition of Tuvan Throat Singing back in the day.

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
Is the save working for any one? If so what file did you place it in? never mind I see just click on it.

Last edited:

The_Commissar

Dec 26, 2018
When I open the application all I get is a black screen with options on the sides. The Live2D model from what I can tell isn't loading but there are affects on the screen such as drips and dust particles. Anyone know the solution?

MSfan

Oct 8, 2016
Wish there was a little bit more to it. Are than any other (checks artist) yabukaradoo games on here?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes