FrostyBanana

Jul 3, 2018
There's another update
・ニーソと長手袋を追加
・石化時の髪の色味を調整
I like my kneesocks :3

dragoluigi

Mar 2, 2018
I don't understand why I can't unlock more settings in the SEQUEL.
I download the Android version from the mega link posted before, but Even if I use to change date and hour on my device, I obtain only points to unlock new settings, but not new settings to unlock :unsure:.
There is a reason?

GaeBolg77

Dec 31, 2020
I don't understand why I can't unlock more settings in the SEQUEL.
I download the Android version from the mega link posted before, but Even if I use to change date and hour on my device, I obtain only points to unlock new settings, but not new settings to unlock :unsure:.
There is a reason?
You are supposed to unlock new settings, after you unlock like 20 setting, more settings will be available to unlock, then the next milestones is 40 unlocked settings

Reactions: dragoluigi

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
You are supposed to unlock new settings, after you unlock like 20 setting, more settings will be available to unlock, then the next milestones is 40 unlocked settings
Didnt worked for me for some reason. I have only 11 options to unlock and i unlocked it all. Still dont have anything new

Reactions: dragoluigi

dragoluigi

Mar 2, 2018
Thank you guys, I reinstalled the apk and it works.
I have unlock 104 settings. (y)
The apk tell me to upgrade the version (maybe for new settings?), but when I install the upgrade from dlsite, I lost all the unlocked settings except about 10 of them, without the chance to unlock more.
There is a way to upgrade the game version without this problem?
Thank you again :)

orensan

May 29, 2017
Thank you guys, I reinstalled the apk and it works.
I have unlock 104 settings. (y)
The apk tell me to upgrade the version (maybe for new settings?), but when I install the upgrade from dlsite, I lost all the unlocked settings except about 10 of them, without the chance to unlock more.
There is a way to upgrade the game version without this problem?
Thank you again :)
there were a few items added, mostly stocking and a few other stuff, according to the other thread but i could be wrong

UVLinh

Jan 4, 2021
Can't unlock anything else after the beginning.
I forwarded time for one day then switched the language, didn't work. Forwarded it another day then redo it but still didn't work.
Uninstalled it and installed it again too, didn't work.
Anybody have any clue? I don't want to risk myself sharing a loli getting sodomized in the pot onto Twitter.
P/s: I've only played it for one day.

ibara0512

Jun 8, 2019
And guess who's back? Hope no one be REEEEE'ing on me for not making a separate topic for it .-.
The android thingie is there in the game folder too.
Stretch Me Again Senpai UwU
Now some one be so kind and uncensor it please :sneaky:?
ps.
Not sure if its uploaded correctly etc i suck at this so dont throw bricks :poop:
My friend , where can I get the vol.2 1.0.4 update?
thank a lot

ibara0512

Jun 8, 2019
Welp wish i know... There was one on 4chan some time ago but it got deleted before i got it and didnt see it anywhere since, thus probably its lost... sorry buddy this poorfag cant deliver this time :/
what ever , thank you very much
ver1.0.4 add prolapse of uterus
it was very hot...
then we can't enjoy it , what a shame

Reactions: fappingasusual

orensan

May 29, 2017
Third game comes out soon. Any luck on updated game 2?
not that i'm aware, plus the price to buy it is pretty steep imo, nearly $25-33 each game, yikes.

link to the 3rd installment of the game, supposedly it'll be released in late march, current price tag is around $35 dollars yikes

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2018
not that i'm aware, plus the price to buy it is pretty steep imo, nearly $25-33 each game, yikes.

link to the 3rd installment of the game, supposedly it'll be released in late march, current price tag is around $35 dollars yikes

Yeaaa the second title update is impossible to get.. and i doubt some one is gonna fork out for it and yeaaa that price is bonkers...you could get a full game on steam for it x.x But then again his content is pretty unique, sooooo he can ramp up the price as much as he wants cause there is no competition in that category.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Third game should be out at the end of the month, 31st of March according to that DLSite page.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
lus there is a remake of vol1 in the works that will release on steam..
Huh that I didn't expect, but it is. Out the 2nd of April apparently, current just the one post in its discussions and it just says 10/10.

Mar 8, 2018
Huh that I didn't expect, but it is. Out the 2nd of April apparently, current just the one post in its discussions and it just says 10/10.
Kek i mean i knew steam let hentais in some time ago but shieeet... this thing is hardcore stuff no idea how it got the ok from uncle gabe x.x Yea imagine everyone wants their friends/family finding out about this game on their list so i expected discusions being dead no suprise there XDDD

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes