3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Zynda

Jan 19, 2020
PLEASE SOMEONE POST THE OTHER TWO GAME THAT THIS CREATOR HAD MADE OTHER THAN THIS GAME

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Soo what does login with Twitter does? Other than letting other know you are a degenerate?
You can then make Twitter posts from within the game. I think it records a short video to post, but I haven't tried. It's how you progress to unlock the second settings menu.

As for why, I guess he thought people would advertise the game by spamming these on their real Twitter accounts? Regardless, it was a dick move.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone have the android ver ?
It's here but packed in the 7z with the Windows version, here it is on it's own...

NejicomiSimulator Vol.1 1.03 APK - or

Reactions: JinNiiSama
Mar 8, 2018
The sequel seems to be out.
And guess who's back? Hope no one be REEEEE'ing on me for not making a separate topic for it .-.
The android thingie is there in the game folder too.

Now some one be so kind and uncensor it please :sneaky:?
ps.
Not sure if its uploaded correctly etc i suck at this so dont throw bricks :poop:

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
Here is one of the config files, here's the path for it.
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\LocalLow\Yabukaradoo\NejicomiSimulator2

Anyway TLDR there's a limit on how many points you can earn in one day via orgasm (5000) there's some stuff in that has me weirded out (limit_user_tracking":false) but I'm not sure if that is normal It also has that Twitter reward thing the last game had. I might change some values and see was happens but that depends on how productive I'm feeling after I post this.

I highlighted the values I mentioned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: The values change back to their original digits after I close the game (not before) and since I haven't been able to acquire anymore points I can't tell if the changed values actually do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeals42609

morph1353

Dec 1, 2020
Simplest way of getting around the points thing is just to change your date/time on your PC/Android and then advance by a day then check back.
Rinse repeat.

Reactions: Jervey

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
I was hoping someone would make a thread for the sequel first. Anyway here's a full save, Windows only. Just unzip, doubleclick and it should ask you if you want to add it to registry, same as with the fist game.

Here is one of the config files, here's the path for it.
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\LocalLow\Yabukaradoo\NejicomiSimulator2
All the important stuff is still stored in registry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yabukaradoo\NejicomiSimulator2", except now you need to know the name of each unlock to modify it. So it was easier to just set all the counters for orgasm, tweets, etc to some high number. This triggers the tutorials which guide you through the game and also unlock all the stuff for buying. Then I simply edited the gem count and bought everything.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
I was hoping someone would make a thread for the sequel first. Anyway here's a full save, Windows only. Just unzip, doubleclick and it should ask you if you want to add it to registry, same as with the fist game.
Appreciated!

The sequel is pretty great. Strange that it limits how fast you can unlock stuff, tho. Guess the dev really wants that exposure on twitter. I'd get bored and give up before I'd ever bother getting to some of the cooler upgrades if it wasn't for that temporary daily bonus. Or by cheating, I suppose.

morph1353

Dec 1, 2020
I was referring to Android version, not sure if android supports cheat engine but if it does fair enough.

choinn

Jan 10, 2020
There is an update available.
・設定追加(吐息、針、状態変化時瞳表示)
・クリや乳のお触り時にもっと反応するように
・みんなのツイートを見る機能を追加

orensan

May 29, 2017
There is an update available.
・設定追加(吐息、針、状態変化時瞳表示)
・クリや乳のお触り時にもっと反応するように
・みんなのツイートを見る機能を追加