Collection GIF Video Neko collection [2024-02-20] [Nekololisama]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ao5923

Oct 12, 2021
I was making a personal compressed collection and is it just me or is the samus one not here? (although its on kemono i thought id mention it)

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
There's a version with audio, this isn't it. I can find it on places like but the quality is horrible.

Sad. Sometimes Sankaku has good quality (as does rule34/Paheal) but almost never the full quality of the original files.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
7.gif

Here yall go, Fellas...

Hello everyone, here is this month's animation featuring Kiara Takanashi from Hololive EN!

With that, I have now made animations for all 5 members of Hololive Myth! Let's be honest, it was only ever gonna be a matter of time XD. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what her theme is supposed to be exactly. Mythical bird? KFC? In the end I sort of just settled on a setting and color palette that sort of just reflects her overall theme and appearance. I've been trying to experiment more recently with a larger variety of color palettes but it's still nice to revisit the warm orange that I always used to do.

Speaking of revisiting, I decided to animate a BJ/TJ scene this time. I believe the last time I animated a BJ was Ann from Persona and the last TJ was Kaguya Luna. Funny coincidence that the previous one was also a vtuber but in any case, it's certainly been a while since I drew either. It was sort of something that I just chose on a whim considering her outfit has exposed cleavage and I could just take some artistic liberty and add a bottom cutout. I've included a few different versions this time around, so feel free to browse them and see which one suites your tastes the most!

As always though, thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy the animation. The schedule should also be fixed this month hopefully, if nothing too crazy happens ;_;

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote