1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BigRed81Yup

Dec 5, 2020
why cant i click anything in the menu? i even have to use task manager to kill it
Have you played Japanese games before? Sounds like what happens when you don't have the Locale Emulator running. Look into a Japanese Local Emulator. Essentially tricks software into thinking your PC is Japanese.

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
Have you played Japanese games before? Sounds like what happens when you don't have the Locale Emulator running. Look into a Japanese Local Emulator. Essentially tricks software into thinking your PC is Japanese.
ive played plenty of Japanese games. ive tried emulator as well as changing my region to japan, neither work. plus all the other Japanese games i have work fine

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
We actually saw her art in several other games on this site, she's been employed by Eushully for the last 11 years (she quit last September). Most Eushully lolis (like Fia) have been designed by her.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Huh, there's 5 sex scenes in the entire game and then the credits roll. I definitely wouldn't bother unless you actually care about the generic VN plot.
Wow.. talk about shit.. so they figured they would sell the game with a Neko Angel and Neko Demon.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Huh, there's 5 sex scenes in the entire game and then the credits roll. I definitely wouldn't bother unless you actually care about the generic VN plot.
Huge thanks, brother - you've saved me the time to try this just now (y)

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
actually no need for that, there is no choice at all. just skip everything for 5 mins and you are good.

as for the game, it was ''meh'', tbh at first i was excited seeing the size of the game and the animated tag, but scenes are not animated sadly. only animation is when they talk.
this shit takes 10+ minutes not 5 and it depends on how strong ur pc

shenzero999

Sep 14, 2022
why cant i click anything in the menu? i even have to use task manager to kill it
I am playing it in useless os is arch linux and it run very smooth without need configure locale emulator or somehing else. Did you install vcredist,dotnet,d3d direct x12 full? If no, all game wont launch

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes