VN Others Completed Neko-nin exHeart [Final] [Whirlpool]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Neowyndz

Dec 8, 2017
The Mega link is bad. File downloads fine but there is an issue during decompression. The one from Megaup works just fine though

Sennera

Sep 26, 2018
Mega and Workupload files are both corrupted the exact same. I'm going to try Megaup next, but downloads from there are painfully slow for me today so it might be awhile until I can report the status of its archive.

Edit: Megaup is doing 30kB/s downloads for me today so I couldn't use that, but Mediafire downloaded fine and wasn't corrupted like the other two mirrors.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Does anyone have the 18+ patch for this game and it's sequels? I own the base games on steam so I just need the patch not the whole thing.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
hi master, how to translate this game? i want to use AutoTranslate for this game.
If you can't read english/chinese I'd recommend using textractor with deepl I used this ( ) guide and had to download a specific chromium thing because the browser extension they tell you to use doesn't work with firefox. This is what I've been using for games that are only in Japanese.

Textractor also automatically comes with the option to use google translate and bing which isn't as good as deepl but it's still an alright alternative.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hungchip

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NekoNinExHeart-Bundle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on ! , .
Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Infiniter
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote