BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wasn't sure if this would be for me as the 'cat girls' isn't normally something I would be interested in BUT I must say I really enjoyed everything about it.. The story, the graphics and the really bad "daddy jokes" lol. Can't wait for the future updates of this game to see how it progresses :) P.s great sex scenes was I nice surprise as I thought it was more of a teaser for further updates down the line like most games giving you just enough to want to come back for more ;)

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
one repeatable scene missing is "stick peepee in wifey's hoohaa when ya wake to her" i mean..we got repeatable FBI gonna getcha girls stuff..but not wifey? so sad..Violet is my fav :D also..Miss Mitty gonna be torn to shreds when MC eventually tries to boink her..we need magic STAT..cause Miss Mitty is HOT!! i think..cant tell..cause holy shit she's tiny!!! but ya..gotta boink her too..Rob's MC boinks mouses that wears glasses.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
one repeatable scene missing is "stick peepee in wifey's hoohaa when ya wake to her" i mean..we got repeatable FBI gonna getcha girls stuff..but not wifey? so sad..Violet is my fav :D also..Miss Mitty gonna be torn to shreds when MC eventually tries to boink her..we need magic STAT..cause Miss Mitty is HOT!! i think..cant tell..cause holy shit she's tiny!!! but ya..gotta boink her too..Rob's MC boinks mouses that wears glasses.
The Violet morning scene is repeatable and should be working just fine. Just make sure you go to sleep in the evening and not at night. :)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Also, I got to see Lily's bath scene extended version just once. IMHO that too should be repeatable.

Gotta say - that ChocoMint has balls, messing around with the MC while Violet is sleeping just a couple of feet away. Wouldn't want to be in the middle of that catfight if she wakes. o_O:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sagah and Big.Joe

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Renders are pretty good, but really hardly any content. Looks like we will need to wait 5 more updates before anything actually happens.

Reactions: Arcane666

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
The rendering is top notch and music great. Took me a while to track down one of the first songs and was disappointing the rest from that singer were completely different.
Wouldn't want to be in the middle of that catfight if she wakes. o_O:ROFLMAO:
Actually that's were I believe it falls down atm. Even tho it is early days in game development. Perhaps Violet needs a few drinks Saturday night scene.
Or MC has a convo and has a choice to own up to Mint teasing beforehand. We know there is only one male so maybe approved girls have a chance... Doesn't own up, then cat fight/spanking happens when she sneaks into bed.

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
The rendering is top notch and music great. Took me a while to track down one of the first songs and was disappointing the rest from that singer were completely different.

Actually that's were I believe it falls down atm. Even tho it is early days in game development. Perhaps Violet needs a few drinks Saturday night scene.
Or MC has a convo and has a choice to own up to Mint teasing beforehand. We know there is only one male so maybe approved girls have a chance... Doesn't own up, then cat fight/spanking happens when she sneaks into bed.
Early days yet. If you ignore the initial demo and the bugfixes, this is just the second release. Lots of ways this could go. The fact that Choco is a nympho mink (read minx) could result in lots of fun, with her making the move on the MC whenever Violet's back is turned, and Violet administering a well deserved spanking every time she catches her. LOL

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
I'll wait for an android port to try and support it.. Still, I can't understand why devs in general prioritize Mac and Linux over Mobile or they just ignore us.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope to see more updates relate with vore content and of course, some belly bulge filled with mouses of fishes or daughter womb full with mouses...just some ideas :)
Errr.... it's not that kind of game.

It's a romance game with sexy/cute cat girls not even close to vore. You will have to look elsewhere for that.

Reactions: dstarfire

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Avaron1974

The DEV did state a few pages back that they are always working hard to implement new stuff. Including different kinds of fetishes too, but will always be optional. So there might be more vore down the line it all depends on how much feedback they get. I for one liked it and didn't have a problem with it and when I was given the option I selected swallow instead of spit out.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
The diving is a little boring. Does it have a function?
Not yet. There's no need for food or money yet. But I'm hoping to encounter some cute mermaids while diving ;)

Wife seemed to be bit possessive, based on that encounter with Autumn in the town. So Choco and MC will have to be careful and MC will have to work hard to get harem instead of just cheating around.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
During the spin the bottle scene & the scene with Chocomint I got random rainbow colors with dialogue. Do I need to download another link?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes